• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Senpai's Search for Romance Partners

UPDATE:

Fandom Added: Citrus.

I've only watched the anime and I know the manga has ended already, so please no spoilers aside from what I've skimmed from the last chapter XD. Any pairing is fine, it doesn't have to be Mei x Yuzu while that's welcome too. Personally, I'd enjoy some love for the unsung heroine of the story, Harumin :3. While alot of fluff is necessary here, to keep in touch with the Citrus theme, angst and troubling times in the couple being a must to see.

UPDATE:

-Something something, Bowsette. Yeah, jumping in the bandwagon while it's still going strong. Maybe a MxF romance between her and an earnest Mario of few words, maybe a FxF romance between her and a closeted Peach or any other creature affected by the Super Crown. I think it'd be cool to play someone as confident but genuinely nice as Bowsette as she just tries to find true love, no matter what skin she's wearing.

FxF Dark Romance...
Please message me!

I absolutely love putting Bright cherry characters through a Dark and Possessive Romance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back