• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Senpai's Search for Romance Partners

I don't know about dark romance but....if you're into Dead By Daylight....or interested in Killer x Survivors/Victims....??? Maybe we can make plot ideas on it?

UPDATE: Fandom Added: My Hero Academia

To note that at the time of this posting, I'm only at Volume 6 of the manga (Stain Fight at Hosu City), as I haven't watched watched the anime.

For this fandom, I'd like canon x canon and I'm only interested in FxF pairings, contrary to the popular MxM ships I frequently see about this fandom. As I'm still a bit early on the story, there's not many characters I'd like to ship outright due to especially good chemistry between each other, so any combination of the 1-A class girls would be fun, or something involving one of them and Midnight. A bit vague, yes, but I'd still like to have fun with this fandom, so let's cook something up!

(To note that a Canon x Canon FxF pairing using genderbent male characters IS NOT what I'm craving at the moment. I'll update this post if it ends up being that someday)

I'm open to Naruto, Fairy Tail, Digimon, Sonic, and that 'Royal Affair' plot.

Hello, I'm looking for partners in order to do romance roleplays, as it is my favorite genre, preferably of the darker side. I do like fluff, but I feel like a more mature pairing (within site rules) make for a more flourished and interesting romance. I'm willing to do MxF and FxF (No MxM, for I am not good at it) For more details or if you have an idea for an rp, please PM me.

I'm also into the following fandoms (I exclusively prefer canon x canon. Also, I don't really like canon pairings, I much prefer to think outside of the box and find more unusual and crazy pairings. They can be MxF or FxF, but I'm MUCH more inclined to FxF pairings)

-Fairy Tail
-Naruto
-Danganronpa
-FE Awakening, Fates or Echoes
-Sonic
-And others, just ask

What I ask of a partner:

-18+. I'm not saying that you can't rp with me if you're below that age, just show the maturity someone above that age would demonstrate, both in and outside the roleplay.

-Frequent number of replies. I have too much free time, so I'm on all the time, although you don't have to reply EVERY day. If there's something preventing you from replying in the future or if you're too busy with work or school to reply at this speed, please tell me first or I'll get paranoid about if you were run over by a cement mixer. BUT, please do NOT sacrifice quality over quantity. I prefer to wait a bit more for a decently sized (I can adapt somewhat to my partner's length, but I don't write novels of a reply) reply than getting bombarded with one-liners. I mean, once in awhile, it's fine if it helps moving the story along, but if it becomes a constant, I'll have to drop out.

-Good grammar (English is my second language so I can't be too grammar nazi, but please have some coherency in your grammar, don't talk all like caveman to save time)

- Please inform me if you have any limits or triggers beforehand.

-I can rp through PMs. Any other means we can discuss once we get in contact with each other.

-Willing to bring plots/pairings/ideas to the table.

Thanks for reading. If I come up with more ideas, I'll post them in the comment section of this thread SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE COMMENTS FOR UPDATES :3

sounds good, i can play either role in MxF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back