• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Senpai's Search for Romance Partners

I'm still new to here & I' m a huge Romance-Addict ^///^ <3, so I would like to do it . I would consider myself as a 'beginner',even when some people say,I'm doing it well,I mean the writing. So..if it would be ok with you, and when needed,you would help a bit,instead of getting pissed, I would like to do this Rp with you. It would be only MxF. Ideas can be discussed for sure hihi. Please pm me,if you'd like. ^,^

dark romance is an absolute favorite of mine.

unfortunately, i am new here and cannot send a private message until i hit 10 posts.

i've been writing for 10 years now so i have a decent grasp of character and plot building.

i adore fxf plots but can definitely settle for mxf.

if you're interested in writing with me, could you maybe give this response a like and i'll message you as soon as the option becomes available to me.

thanks! ♡

UPDATE:

Plots added:

The Dark Queen (MxF or FxF):

An Ancestral Vampiress, Queen of her own House has grown terribly bored of her luxurious life, lavish parties and constant attempts of her family to get married and chained down to boring men from other covenants. She decides to come down to the modern human society and there she meets a college student, whose innocence and light attracts her and she takes her/him to her castle and makes her a servant of sorts, so she/he could always be close. Her dark, cold, gothic aura infatuates the girl/boy and her/his own kindness brings happiness to the vampire, both changing a bit as their relationship progresses and their worlds clash.

Alternatively to a simple servant, the girl/boy could become the vampire's assistant in her own study of the dark arts, which she picked up to get away from the boring rituals of the House, something it does not approve of and tries to tame down with an arranged marriage.

(Design-wise for the vampire, I'm really craving the one in a FxF web comic "The Albino and the Witch", if you'd like to get a reference of sorts)

A Strange Rooming (MxF or FxF):

A college junior manages to find a place to live in this nice, affordable apartment, just before classes start. But, he/she soon finds him/herself rooming, not with a fellow student, but with a cold, professional and mature office woman (in the MxF scenario, it's due to a rooming mistake at first, but the landlord agrees to let them stay that way if they both are ok with it). The student is attracted to her sharp aura and relays said feelings to her. This brings forth a hidden side to the once stone cold woman, a more shy and submissive side and she eventually agrees to start a relationship with her new roommate.

Last edited:
Yo, I would totally be down for some Fire Emblem Awakening RP, and some FxF rp in general. Hmu with a PM if you are interested! ;v;

Hey, I'm open for an rp! I see that someone wanted to do the abusive relationship rp and I'm good for that too, but if you already did that then that's fine. We could figure something else out! PM me, I can't send messages just yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back