• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Senpai's Search for Romance Partners

Hi! I'd be interested in a teacher x student (mxf) of A Ghastly Harem (I would prefer to play the female, but I am okay with doubling)

Hello, I'm looking for partners in order to do romance roleplays, as it is my favorite genre, preferably of the dark side. Now, by "dark romances" I mean romance that is initially set off by lust and it's between more taboo-ish pairings. Said pairings could be between teacher x student, office co-workers, house/roommates, or even darker, more boundary-pushing pairings. I'm willing to do MxF and FxF (No MxM, for I am not good at it) For more details or if you have an idea for an rp, please PM me.

I'm also into the following fandoms (only cannon x cannon):

-Fairy Tail
-One Piece
-Naruto
-Danganronpa
-Waifu Emblem,sorry, Awakening and Fates
-Yugioh (all series)
-And others, just ask

What I ask of a partner:

-Good number of replies. I have too much free time, so I'm on all the time. One a day, at absolute minimum. If there's something preventing you from replying in the future or if you're too busy with work or school to reply at this speed, please tell me first or I'll get paranoid about if you were run over by a cement mixer.

-Good grammar (English is my second language so I can't be too grammar nazi, but please have some coherency in your grammar, don't talk all like caveman to save time)
-I can rp through PMs, Discord or email, whatever is the best for you

-Willing to bring plots/pairings to the table.

-To be comfortable with 18+ stories, as it is a big component of this idea of romance.

Thanks for reading. If I come up with more ideas, I'll post them in the comment section of this thread SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE COMMENTS FOR UPDATES :3
Hi there. I'm curious as to how much you write on average per post.

I'm interested in a MxF plot! Send me a PM (I'm new so I can't send you one :( ) if you're willing to roleplay with me!

Hi! I am interested in doing a Gray x Juvia rp (I’m still learning the whole anime)

I was also wondering if you know what RW
Hello, I'm looking for partners in order to do romance roleplays, as it is my favorite genre, preferably of the dark side. Now, by "dark romances" I mean romance that is initially set off by lust and it's between more taboo-ish pairings. Said pairings could be between teacher x student, office co-workers, house/roommates, or even darker, more boundary-pushing pairings. I'm willing to do MxF and FxF (No MxM, for I am not good at it) For more details or if you have an idea for an rp, please PM me.

I'm also into the following fandoms (only cannon x cannon):

-Fairy Tail
-One Piece
-Naruto
-Danganronpa
-Waifu Emblem,sorry, Awakening and Fates
-Yugioh (all series)
-And others, just ask

What I ask of a partner:

-Good number of replies. I have too much free time, so I'm on all the time. One a day, at absolute minimum. If there's something preventing you from replying in the future or if you're too busy with work or school to reply at this speed, please tell me first or I'll get paranoid about if you were run over by a cement mixer. BUT, please do NOT sacrifice quality over quantity. I prefer to wait a bit more for a decently sized (I can adapt somewhat to my partner's length, but I don't write novels of a reply) reply than getting bombarded with one-liners. I mean, once in awhile, it's fine if it helps moving the story along, but if it becomes a constant, I'll have to drop out.

-Good grammar (English is my second language so I can't be too grammar nazi, but please have some coherency in your grammar, don't talk all like caveman to save time)
-I can rp through PMs, Discord or email, whatever is the best for you

-Willing to bring plots/pairings to the table.

-To be comfortable with 18+ stories, as it is a big component of this idea of romance.

Thanks for reading. If I come up with more ideas, I'll post them in the comment section of this thread SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE COMMENTS FOR UPDATES :3

UPDATE:

Craving a monster/experiment x scientist romance, like in the Hushabye Valley web comic

Last edited:
Hey Senpai - hope you notice me! I'm too new to PM you so you'll have to do that if I'm deemed worthy of you. I'd be interested in an FxF RP for a non-fandom (I love a lot of those animes I just can't RP fandom b/c I get paranoid about messing up the canon/lore and I'm dumb). Open to ideas, but some things I'm interested in:

♥ Witches ♥
can be sci-fi or fantasy, I have some plot ideas for these, PM me if you're interested​
♥ Princess of Rival Houses ♥
Fantasy or Game of Thrones-esque​
♥ Monster Grrls Gang ♥
We can brainstorm plot. I just like poly girl gang ships x​
♥ Band Members ♥
Can be poly or not.
I look forward to RPing with you if you'll have me.

UPDATE:

Really craving a bad girl x good girl/boy pairing. I think it really escapes the norm so many romance rps follow with the edgy, beautiful, broody, sex-god and 1-dimesional male and the shy and actual thought out female character and the fact that I'm totally gaga for the anime Citrus doesn't help the craving either XD. The romance can lead to the corruption of the good character, leading to two bad lovers, but it can also lead to the de-corruption of the bad character, leading to two wholesome lovers. Or anything in between. Spicing it up, ya know? XD

Last edited:
I'd like to maybe set up something! :) Here is my own search page if you'd like. I'm open to more, that was just what I could think of while I was making it. I can post fairly often, but my full post schedule is on my profile. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back