• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Senpai's Search for Romance Partners

Dark romance... you called to me! xD Maybe not, but hey.

So, I look like a newbie, but I promise I'm not! (Was on here before, but due to reasons ended up having to leave for a time)
I've got a collective 5ish years roleplay experience... :)

I don't exactly have plots in mind as of yet, but I'm totally open with brainstorming, so I won't leave you hanging on making the plot all on your own. (I just may need a leg-up in the starting process... if that's okay?)

I can't promise a post every single day, but I will never-ever-ever-ever leave you without some note about what's going on and when I'll have time to write a reply. :) That much I can promise.

Oh, pairings, right. MxF would be best for me (I'm not exactly skilled with FxF though it's not an impossibility if you really want that pairing)

As for types of pairings... @_@ I can attempt to come up with a few? Unless you've got a craving of some kind?

(Post 8 of 10... so much closer... so much typing... I can do this!)

Hiya!

I'd send you a PM, but because of new member restrictions, I can't yet.

Would you mind being so kind as to send me one?

I don't do Fandom RP's, but I was hoping we could still try and work something out together?

From,
SolemnWriter
^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back