• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Senpai's Search for Romance Partners

I'd be interested in doing a possible M x F plot line. I enjoy the dark side of role play so hopefully we can work something out.

UPDATE:

Adding the stalker/yandere trope. It can be MxF or FxF, but I'd like to play the male in the MxF and the person who's being stalked in both. Highschool/college setting. No gore, for there are more ways to get rid of competition. A tribute for all those wonderful yanderes that make you horny or scared shitless

Last edited:
Hey 3 slice of be interested in the dark romance roles idk how to pm but if your still looking I am open to it

UPDATE:

Adding Pokemon fandom. To note that I don't mean romance between oc trainer x oc trainer or between characters in the game/anime, but between two pokemons or between a pokemon and a trainer (this one can be an oc or a cannon character). The pokemon can be presented in their actual form or be an anthropomorphic human-pokemon mix.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm looking for partners in order to do more dark and mature romances. Now, by "dark romances" I mean romance that is initially set off by lust and it's between more taboo-ish pairings. Said pairings could be between teacher x student, office co-workers, house/roommates, or even darker, more boundary-pushing pairings. I'm willing to do MxF and FxF (No MxM, for I am not good at it) For more details or if you have an idea for an rp, please PM me.

I'm also into the following fandoms (only cannon x cannon):

-Fairy Tail
-One Piece
-Naruto
-Danganronpa
-Waifu Emblem,sorry, Awakening and Fates
-Yugioh (all series)
-And others, just ask

What I ask of a partner:

-Good number of replies. One a day, at absolute minimum. If there's something preventing you from replying in the future or if you're too busy with work or school to reply at this speed, please tell me first or I'll get paranoid about if you were run over by a cement mixer.

-Good grammar (English is my second language so I can't be too grammar nazi, but please have some coherency in your grammar, don't talk all like caveman to save time)
-I can rp through PMs, Discord or email, whatever is the best for you

-Willing to bring plots/pairings to the table.

-To be comfortable with 18+ stories, as it is a big component of this idea of romance.

Thanks for reading. If I come up with more ideas, I'll post them in the comment section of this thread SO BE SURE TO CHECK THE COMMENTS FOR UPDATES :3
What gender do you prefer to play?

UPDATE:

Plot added:

A Ghastly Harem (MxF or FxF): A college first year is desperately looking for a place to stay before classes start. Suddenly the student's family receives an inheritance letter from a distant uncle, leaving them his mansion situated in a town filled with supernatural rumors of monster appearances and grizzly murders. The student accepts as the town is close to the city where college is and moves in but instead of finding an empty house, instead finds it well kept by a group of beautiful,yet a bit dysfunctional, maids, all various supernatural creature who once served the uncle and are happy to serve fresh blood. As school goes on and the whole town---and places beyond this mortal realm---has its eyes on the mortal, can his heart --- and head --- be kept in place?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back