• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Oh the sweetest one will be after the king's death. It would be something along the lines of

'I heard the unfortunate news of the late king's fate...truly a loss for the royal community. The Dark Kingdom sends their condolences. We remember him at the Battle of the Scar, a true warrior he was. Even on his deathbed he lasted longer than expected.'

:cheshiregrin:
OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif
omg u can just hear the snarkiness

I wonder how many voices will rise against the princess in times of civil unrest?

For some reason, I have this weird habit of trying to put music to events in RP, whether they have happened or not. IT'S A PROBLEMMMMMm
PLEASE SHARE IF U DO! Ya'll tastes in music is a nice change from my own!

A man with 4 decades of training against a girl with no decade of training but he's trying to woo over?

"I submit..."
She don't need decades of experience to show you THESE HANDS! :P

Grimgutz runs by the bro code.

BROS BEFORE HOES BROS BEFORE HOES BROS BEFORE HOES

Grimgutz is becoming my favorite character more and more every day.

A man with 4 decades of training against a girl with no decade of training but he's trying to woo over?

"I submit..."
4 decades of training m8? He's been training for most of his life -- not intensively as usual for military but he has uvu. But he still won't be as skilled with weaponry as Walter/Jean/Maybe even Emil if I had to compare him to someone. Quarterstaff at hand, he's arcane most of the time anyway
EDIT: also someone's gonna deal with 95% of the politics in the LK, rip my life

I have returned to the land of my people. From the land of my fam. Woo. Time to write.

Also, I apologize to anyone if a lot of reading seems tedious, because...the Earth Kingdom is gonna provide y'all with lots to read...

4 decades of training m8? He's been training for most of his life -- not intensively as usual for military but he has uvu. But he still won't be as skilled with weaponry as Walter/Jean/Maybe even Emil if I had to compare him to someone. Quarterstaff at hand, he's arcane most of the time anyway
EDIT: also someone's gonna deal with 95% of the politics in the LK, rip my life

Well, he wasn't the strongest of Royals (note: the weakest) so he spent his time compensating for that with weaponry training.

That, and a pint of hatred.

Also, just posted a skeleton of Jean. Can't decide on an appearance picture, and so, will have to probably give him a written description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back