• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Hah, still, he's just a WIP now. Gonna have to think up on him with more 'original' ideas.
Only a joke, feel free to keep it I'm really not bothered at all.
Hell I might want to give Emilia a few more tricks up her sleeve, she doesn't exactly have a lot up her sleeve right now.

I have returned to the land of my people. From the land of my fam. Woo. Time to write.

Also, I apologize to anyone if a lot of reading seems tedious, because...the Earth Kingdom is gonna provide y'all with lots to read...

I'm just excited to see it !I have no life anyways, so reading it won't be a problem.

Only a joke, feel free to keep it I'm really not bothered at all.
Hell I might want to give Emilia a few more tricks up her sleeve, she doesn't exactly have a lot up her sleeve right now.

No, no, I plan to give him a list of skills that are more subterfuge/agility-oriented. Think of them as merely placeholders.

I'm currently thinking of giving Jean these handy couple of spells:

https://5thsrd.org/spellcasting/spells/silence

https://5thsrd.org/spellcasting/spells/glyph_of_warding

https://5thsrd.org/spellcasting/spells/fire_storm

So, the plan is to give him two major spells and three minor ones. For normal abilities, likely about three-five. Depending on how much oily I want him to be.
Silence seems pretty good - the 2 and 3 ones alright but I wouldn't favour them as much imo.
EDIT: I take the 2nd one back, I think Gylph would be great! It's a nice difference on things. Also GOOD SITE.
Nice magical abilities, and a bit ironic since he seems more like a heretic king.

But Jean's the savior king!!!
tenor.gif

Oh! Got one!
What's your characters preferred way to unwind after a long day?
Emilia goes out drinking.
If it isn't finding and killing the last loyalists of the previous king, or trying to figure out what 'sex' is, it's getting sloshed.

Oh! Got one!
What's your characters preferred way to unwind after a long day?
Emilia goes out drinking.
Some god-damned peace and quiet. XD I could see Nid having a spot on the roof of her castle where she likes to be alone.

Hmm, okay here's my question for everyone else's then:

How would your characters react to being offered to a dance? You can assume it to be a fighting one I guess, but come on, either for fun, a celebration or ballroom-ish!

How would your characters react to being offered to a dance? You can assume it to be a fighting one I guess, but come on, either for fun, a celebration or ballroom-ish!
Would range from a no to an extremely tentative yes depending on the person. She doesn't know how to dance and definitely doesn't have anything in her wardrobe for a fancy ballroom dance.

Desh would accept the dance. He'd probably see no harm in it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back