• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Oy, don't underestimate Jean and Walt! They've got aggressive light-men on their side too. Y'know, Jean uses to hang out with the green men, and they killed a couple of, eh, rogue orks and wicked creatures.

That was, until they died and Jean decided to return to the kingdom, only to see it getting torn down by some kinda junk dealer by the name of Aurelie. The basics; yada, yada, yada.
junk dealer -- ya gotta way with words m8 and ain't afraid to use em omg
Oh and thats a cool tidbit! Wait green men? Fire Kingdom too? Thought it was Earth LOL
Anyways, good thing LK's rivalry lore with the Fire Kingdom, friendly or not, seems to go well with everyone B^>

Oy, don't underestimate Jean and Walt! They've got aggressive light-men on their side too. Y'know, Jean uses to hang out with the green men, and they killed a couple of, eh, rogue orks and wicked creatures.

That was, until they died and Jean decided to return to the kingdom, only to see it getting torn down by some kinda junk dealer by the name of Aurelie. The basics; yada, yada, yada.
Excuse you the princess is great.

She isn't what the King's cracked up to be, and inexperienced at the moment. Give her a break tbh, she can adjust in time
hey also emil and nola can help her
light save the queen
So recently, I was thinking about character interactions and how to draw out genuine reactions from them. So I was thinking, how would they interact around children?

I dunno, just thoughts I had while cleaning out the yard.

So recently, I was thinking about character interactions and how to draw out genuine reactions from them. So I was thinking, how would they interact around children?

Nolan actually had thought of settling down with a family while he was competing for the Royal Hand, never did happen tho cause he was too caught up with it.
Since he dealt with the princess semi-closely when she was 12, he'll probably treat children with a softer but still uptight attitude.

Tbh I think the princess is the only youngling that's he's most interacted with in his busy af life

I dunno......
Show kids pretty bugs and whispers to them like kid ra-...kidnapper?
Possibly give them a flu?

Jean doesn't necessarily like kids, but he respects their way of life.

She isn't what the King's cracked up to be, and inexperienced at the moment. Give her a break tbh, she can adjust in time
hey also emil and nola can help her
light save the queen

That's an optimistic presumption.

Maybe Jean and Walt turn Nolan into some kinda of sleeper agent, and send him to kidnap the princess?

That's an optimistic presumption.

Maybe Jean and Walt turn Nolan into some kinda of sleeper agent, and send him to kidnap the princess?
To be honest that'll be so interesting to see how it'll play out, that's all I gotta say.
OF COURSE I GOTTA BE OPTIMISTIC AND BIASED, me boy's the dutiful royal hand after all.
lmao slightly triggered at my memory on typing up royal hand job, fk

IT WAS A MISTAKE

Dude....please make that the combo between nolan and emil, thats too good, thats TOO good.

Now the queen's up I just remembered the scenarion you told of how she'll pester him during meetingd about thr King s health and im wheezing.
Pfft! Emi and Nolan, you boutta catch these royal hands!

Now the queen's up I just remembered the scenarion you told of how she'll pester him during meetingd about thr King s health and im wheezing.
Oh the sweetest one will be after the king's death. It would be something along the lines of

'I heard the unfortunate news of the late king's fate...truly a loss for the royal community. The Dark Kingdom sends their condolences. We remember him at the Battle of the Scar, a true warrior he was. Even on his deathbed he lasted longer than expected.'

:cheshiregrin:

Oh the sweetest one will be after the king's death. It would be something along the lines of

'I heard the unfortunate news of the late king's fate...truly a loss for the royal community. The Dark Kingdom sends their condolences. We remember him at the Battle of the Scar, a true warrior he was. Even on his deathbed he lasted longer than expected.'

:cheshiregrin:

I wonder how many voices will rise against the princess in times of civil unrest?

For some reason, I have this weird habit of trying to put music to events in RP, whether they have happened or not. IT'S A PROBLEMMMMMm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back