• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Seiunita OOC

Hmm, okay here's my question for everyone else's then:

How would your characters react to being offered to a dance? You can assume it to be a fighting one I guess, but come on, either for fun, a celebration or ballroom-ish!
Probably be extremely confused before being explained what that is.
Then, he would probably be even more so confused and go back to drinking if he wasn't shown anything.

It's fine, I'm not gonna rush nobody :P

I'm curious as to what exactly you plan on doing with him, he seems like an interesting character.
I'll probably be talking with shadowz1995 shadowz1995 in PM since he's an assassin for the king that doesn't disobey at all. He can just tell me to go sick someone, I'll find them, duplicate them (I'll duplicate someone else if they don't fight or something), fight them, etc.

I'll probably be talking with shadowz1995 shadowz1995 in PM since he's an assassin for the king that doesn't disobey at all. He can just tell me to go sick someone, I'll find them, duplicate them (I'll duplicate someone else if they don't fight or something), fight them, etc.
Makes sense, though I would love to see him expand more as a character, maybe see an iron giant side to him :P "I am not a sword!"

The dark kingdom, light kingdom and fire kingdom are so aggressive.... What really shocked me was how aggressive the light kingdom is.

Psionix...

Listen to good music — this one really summarizes the nature of the light kingdom:

At this point, yes, that is the Light kingdom. At least it's badass and all punked out to kick ass. I'd hate the Light kingdom if it has sissy heart music.

*chokes back tears* ???? i'm so flattered like??? thank you!!! I wish I interacted with Arwyn too -- she had a dragon, right? A wyvern sort? Ahh....this was real nice to wake up to. OH AND DONT WORRY, Zal's only proper interaction was only between the GM and CO-GM and then Dreamtique, but most of the time he had been alone too xD.
Man, those were decen times.

*mlg horns*

ITS ONLY AGGRESSIVE because Heisen and Eleph make it so, but Emil, Nolan and Aure are pretty docile

Military alliances won't just be made within the Light kingdom, but with other kingdoms as well. Walter will probably side with the Fire kingdom and fight against the Dark kingdom.

And I think it would be ironic if the main characters in the Dark kingdom would turn out to be the good guys of the story, but it's quite possible.

The title itself though
*listens*
holy sh it
EDIT: Tbh it sounds like a theme when Walt's torturing a priest LMAO

What if the entire Light kingdom could be summed up as Walt torturing everybody?

Oy, don't underestimate Jean and Walt! They've got aggressive light-men on their side too. Y'know, Jean uses to hang out with the green men, and they killed a couple of, eh, rogue orks and wicked creatures.
That was, until they died and Jean decided to return to the kingdom, only to see it getting torn down by some kinda junk dealer by the name of Aurelie. The basics; yada, yada, yada.

Walter is a diplomat with the Fire kingdom precisely because he's so violent. Maybe Walt and Jean had met each other before the story begins.

junk dealer -- ya gotta way with words m8 and ain't afraid to use em omg
Oh and thats a cool tidbit! Wait green men? Fire Kingdom too? Thought it was Earth LOL
Anyways, good thing LK's rivalry lore with the Fire Kingdom, friendly or not, seems to go well with everyone B^>

I'd like to see the Light kingdom get along better with the Fire kingdom than with their fellow Elysians. Remember, the Light kingdom is a land plagued with civil wars and plots that are sneakily suspicious to Game of Thrones.

Also, I was thinking that through Walt and Jean, the Light kingdom would have some form of alliance with the Great Fire Kingdom. And Walter would suggest building a catapult that launches orbs filled with magic.

These orbs, will be made by the mages themselves during sieges, and once they are flung into the walls, they will EXPLODE.

And right Walter hates mages? He'll soon come to view them as useful or even necessary to have during wartime.

So recently, I was thinking about character interactions and how to draw out genuine reactions from them. So I was thinking, how would they interact around children?

I dunno, just thoughts I had while cleaning out the yard.

Walter doesn't like having children of his own, and he's genuinely scared of children. He could get used to them over time though.

To be honest that'll be so interesting to see how it'll play out, that's all I gotta say.
OF COURSE I GOTTA BE OPTIMISTIC AND BIASED, me boy's the dutiful royal hand after all.
lmao slightly triggered at my memory on typing up royal hand job, fk

So wait a minute, Walter will be sent to kidnap Nolan... then they talk it out... then we suddenly send Nolan back to kidnap the princess?

Goddamn it. The Kingdom of Light should be renamed as the Kingdom of Madness at this rate.

We're even crazier than those damned orks. I wouldn't worry about your character being boring, Gee Dee, the sheer amount of insanity happening around here is enough to deal with.

A man with 4 decades of training against a girl with no decade of training but he's trying to woo over?

"I submit..."

Woah.
She don't need decades of experience to show you THESE HANDS! :P

Grimgutz is becoming my favorite character more and more every day.

What in blazes is going on here? I thought Walter was supposed to be the one trying to win you over, not this old man. But on the side note, I'd like how a love triangle can suddenly jeopardize the existence of a superpower state in this roleplay. It's like political romance taken up to eleven people. The old hot king will probably win Emilia over with his superior charisma, and Walter will lose it and raise an army against his ally in a desperate bid to get Emilia back.

And it would be ironic that the greatest threat to the stability of the Light kingdom will not be against their Elysian rivals, or the other kingdoms, but it would be love.

I'm currently thinking of giving Jean these handy couple of spells:

https://5thsrd.org/spellcasting/spells/silence

https://5thsrd.org/spellcasting/spells/glyph_of_warding

https://5thsrd.org/spellcasting/spells/fire_storm

So, the plan is to give him two major spells and three minor ones. For normal abilities, likely about three-five. Depending on how much oily I want him to be.

Hmm.... yep, I have to do reading on magic.

Oh! Got one!
What's your characters preferred way to unwind after a long day?
Emilia goes out drinking.

Walter prefers to train... or to sleep... or to plot his takeover of the kingdom!

Hmm, okay here's my question for everyone else's then:

How would your characters react to being offered to a dance? You can assume it to be a fighting one I guess, but come on, either for fun, a celebration or ballroom-ish!

If the one offering a dance is either male or is skilled at swordsmanship: "How 'bout we dance with our swords instead?"
OK, that sounded a little off, but what he means is that he challenges you to sparring or a duel.

But if he REALLY has to dance, Walter will most likely decline. He knows how to dance, and he can be good at it, but he doesn't practice.

Would range from a no to an extremely tentative yes depending on the person. She doesn't know how to dance and definitely doesn't have anything in her wardrobe for a fancy ballroom dance.

Yep, well, Walt would probably ask to spar with you or something.

Desh would accept the dance. He'd probably see no harm in it

Oh yeah? What if Walter asks you to a dance?

Walter comes from the Falco family by the way. And why is this relevant? You'll find out.

Walter's grandfather, Eligius Falco, was the one who destroyed a significant chunk of your army that launched a counter-invasion on the Light kingdom by blowing up the Duchy of Mercia with a church loaded with explosive orbs that was made out of the souls of the righteous men of the kingdom that wanted to give their lives fighting for the greater good.

Whew, that was... the longest sentence I made in a while. Take it all in, Desh.

Can I make this incident canon?

Oh, and by the way, the Duchy of Mercia rebelled against the Kingdom of Light because the Elysians blew up their homeland. So Walter spends most of his military career fighting them off, and succeeding in reaching the Mercian capital of Colet. And Walter secretly put in agents that poisoned all the water supplies so they couldn't hold a siege. The Mercians would rather die than surrender, so they all poisoned themselves to death using the poisoned water supplies.

Makes sense, though I would love to see him expand more as a character, maybe see an iron giant side to him :P "I am not a sword!"
He can't do that, he's been artificially made so he can't gain sentience and rebel (unless they put that in to his genetics)

As for character, he's not his OWN character, he's every character in the RP.

He can't do that, he's been artificially made so he can't gain sentience and rebel (unless they put that in to his genetics)

As for character, he's not his OWN character, he's every character in the RP.
Fair, just a thought, after all completely copying a person's personality has got to leave a little something behind.

Fair, just a thought, after all completely copying a person's personality has got to leave a little something behind.
It does, Mimikku recalls genetic data to be able to transform in to someone when he needs to. Basically, anyone who gets copied by him, is remembered for later.

I'm imaging a scenario where Walt meets himself.

"Oh hello, handsome."

"Right back at you, mate!"
That's actually pretty accurate.

'fraid I don't play mortal kombat :p
Basically...

Shang Tsung kills people, takes their souls, then he can turn in to them later

Only difference between Shang Tsung and my character is that mine isn't soul based, so he can turn in to people who are still alive.

It does, Mimikku recalls genetic data to be able to transform in to someone when he needs to. Basically, anyone who gets copied by him, is remembered for later.

That's actually pretty accurate.

So in essence, you can pretty much start civil wars easily because you disguised yourself as that character?

It's pretty much possible for you to be a big part of Walter's backstory. Mimikku might have started the War of Inheritance by disguising himself as Walter and killing Walter's father, Lord Adamar Falco, causing Walter to kill hundreds of people and his entire family.

Well now I'm getting a kind of Demongo vibe :P

Walt is now Gaston confirmed.

Who's Gaston?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back