• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Scarlette

Dyed in r e d.
Hello everyone, thanks for taking a peek! I'll get straight to the point: I've been feeling nostalgic lately and have been craving a P4 or P5 roleplay where we will be doubling/tripling/etc. My memory is a bit rusty, however, so I'm fine with AUs or sticking to canon. Just please don't expect perfection on every little detail, and I won't expect it from you either. That includes typos and mistakes because I make them all the time lol.

I roleplay through PM preferably but can do email. I will say I'm not fast at replies though. I reply when I can, which can be daily, but more often it's one reply every few days or one reply per 14 days at worst. You're always free to message me again whenever to follow up, and you're free to ghost with no hard feelings whatsoever. While I try not to, I also ghost or may take extended breaks, so please keep that in mind.

In terms of post length, I post just a paragraph or two per side unless I'm particularly inspired, and that usually goes for my intro posts too, but I try to add enough details. That's all I ask of you as well. Aside from that, please keep both sides fair and equal, and I will be sure to do the same.

If none of that is a problem for you, then please continue below for the characters I'm seeking and the ones I can play! I'm open to all gender pairings but do prefer m/f for myself.

Persona 4 (all games)
Looking for: Yosuke, Sho/Minazuki
I can play: Yu/Souji, Kanji, Yukiko, Naoto, Teddie, Adachi, Ai, Kou

Persona 5 (haven't played P5R or P5S though)
Looking for: Joker (Akira/Ren), Yusuke, Akechi
I can play: Ryuji, Akechi, Makoto, Ann, Futaba, Haru, Hifumi, Shiho, Mishima, Sae, Kawakami

If you're interested, just message me and we can work out plots together. Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back