• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KingOfStories

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! My name is Reece, I’m 23 years old from England. I’m looking for people who will be interested in roleplaying with me, as we all are.

I’ll be honest, my paragraph lengths aren’t usually all that long so I don’t require yours to be either. One or two paragraphs at about 3 - 5 lines long will do me just fine. I’m also fine with you ghosting me, if you’re not feeling it I don’t mind. These things happen!

I’m a Male seeking either M or F, however if you wanted to include romance I only do M X F relationships but open to any other pairing platonically.

I’m looking to roleplay any of the following fandoms:
-Pokemon
-DC Universe
-Horizon (Zero Dawn / Forbidden West)

I’ll admit, this list is less than I thought but I’ll add more later on if I think of anymore. Additionally to this list if you have any original ideas feel free to let me know. I’m also looking for a fantasy type roleplay of any variety.

Thank you for reading!

I would love some fantasy romance if you dont mind hearing theb plot i have in mind.

I prefer more condensed stories that give you a goal to work towards then empty, expansive workds you will never get to see all of.

Hello. I am more familiar with DC universe stuff, while I would like us, if we roleplay together, to come up with a lot of our own stuff from our fantasy, which I and probably you can be really creative with, and I have some ideas anyway. I would like role-playing for a long time if it becomes possible, and in line with this I can see new goals being brought in complicating story lines.

Hello. I am more familiar with DC universe stuff, while I would like us, if we roleplay together, to come up with a lot of our own stuff from our fantasy, which I and probably you can be really creative with, and I have some ideas anyway. I would like role-playing for a long time if it becomes possible, and in line with this I can see new goals being brought in complicating story lines.
Send me a message and we can discuss different things :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back