• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking partners. Abundant genre's and settings within.

I don't tend to use canon characters. I don't personally feel I can do them justice, and as they already have an established life, personality, and relationships, I tend to avoid it. SerenaStark SerenaStark

Are you open to writing original plots? Particularly in apocalyptic or medieval AU settings? Alternatively, I may also be interested in something dragon rider related.

Bump. I may have a bit of an idea for a fallout NV centered setting.

Pokemon mystery dungeon/ gijinka could also be interesting.

Bump (again, I know)

Current interests involve Fallout NV (or 3 or 4, any of that trio honestly), Pokemon mystery dungeon/gijinka, Mechs, and possibly transformers.

I would be interested in a pokemon story, usually my writing is more light hearted or adorably embarassing fare but i can do drama if the situation calls for it. However coming up with plots is where my brain fails terribly. *sheepish smile, pun not intended*

Bump, for just...one partner?

Current interests involve Fallout NV (or 3 or 4, any of that trio honestly), Pokemon mystery dungeon/gijinka, Mechs, and possibly transformers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back