• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking partners. Abundant genre's and settings within.

ManofManyRoles

Fantasy and Sci-fi Enthusiast
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
About time I've made this. Hello to those who may be reading this. I am but a simple story maker, looking for those interested in making one. I have more than a few interests, fandoms, and genre's I work with and adore, so I'm hoping at least something seems appealing to those reading.

About me: I'm twenty one years of age, with more time than I can remember invested in story making and rp, though I'd say 8+ years of doing it. At times I can over think a situation, so bear with me if that should happen. I'd also like to have semi-frequent posting. I know life happens, and if it happens, just give me a heads up. And, like my father before me, I can have a foul mouth. Though, if you find any form of cursing offensive, let me know, and I'll reel it in and try to catch myself. I am far more experienced in playing male characters, and though I've tried to do other genders and the likes for stories and to make it all seem interesting, I just can't seem to nail em down, so please understand that I'll probably default to male PC's. The final thing is I'm a really agreeable person, or tend to be. I try to get along with everyone, have everything go along well, and just have a good time. I'm not here to compete or cause fights, I just want to have fun and make stories.

What I'd like from a partner: I don't think I'm asking for much. I would just like literacy, the ability to get at least a paragraph in return. I don't try to come off as rude, but if I'm working out a paragraph+ and getting only one or two lines in return, I feel like I'm the sole driving force, and am putting in more than I'm receiving. I understand if a slow moment happens and there's not much to do in transition, but all the time is...ehhhh. While I prefer a partner to be 18 at least, I can of course talk it over if someone is below this, it's not something set in stone. I've just found that someone on the same playing field of me can give me a well thought out and good post, but there are of course exceptions. There have been some sixteen year olds that make a twenty year old look shabby, but I digress.

What I'm interested in: Time for the list of it all then. I don't know how to list things with BBCode, so this may be messy, but please bare with me. I'm interested in Digimon and Pokemon (With PC's either being the creatures in question, the partners/trainers, or a mix of both. Digimon I have to do some catching up on in some instances, as I left off on the one where the kids actually BECAME the digimon..forgot the name.), Yugioh (Currently re-examining link summoning introduced in master rule 4), Fallout, Transformers (Specifically the war for/fall of cybertron games, and the films.), Gundam (Very bare bones knowledge, but they've always been interesting to me), Skyrim,Rwby,LOTR,My hero academia (one of the few settings I can probably nail a canon character.), Warhammer 40k (Not the MOST versed in the lore, but I do enjoy the factions and lore that I do know. And I just like the mechanicus, go figure.), and alien vs predator. And now that I think about it, dragon rider stuff, such as how to train your dragon, eragon, that stuff. A more recent addition would be Star Wars. I've found I've spent far too much time browsing wookieepedia, may as well put the knowledge to use in a fun way.

I'm also interested in home brewed worlds, such as high fantasy, sci-fi (Including planet hopping, star system navigation, the whole nine yards), Post Apocalypse, Mythology,Superhero and Anti-hero team ups, and on the rare occasion slice of life. MECHS! I cannot stress enough the interest I've gotten into mechs again.

Really big maybe: Kirby. Always been a fan of the lil pink guy, though outside of a journey between meta knight and kirby, I can't really think of a good story, not to say I wouldn't love to do it. You'll also score major bonus points if you remember/have watched "Kirby right back at ya".

A final disclaimer: I can almost never, and almost will never, do a canon character. This means no canon/canon, canon/oc. My reasoning is that they're an established character with an established past, present, and future. They have an established personality type and views, and I feel I wouldn't be able to do them the justice they deserve. The only time this exception is made, is with something that's either very fresh in my mind, or something really close to me (like I personally relate heavily with the character).

These are just the things I can currently think of, but I also don't mind hearing ideas others might toss out that are in the same ballpark as this stuff. As this is updated, I'll bolden what's a high interest at the time.

Last edited:
I’d be interested in hearing what you have in mind for a Digimon story or something s I-fi or post apocalyptic. I’m pretty open to suggestions.

Hello hello! I would be interested in a home brewed world centered around either mythology, superhero or antihero if that is something you would like to do?

Bump 7: The bump awakens

As another note, while the bold ones are still high interests, I've recently really become interested in 40k. Granted, I'm not a die hard fan in terms of knowledge, but I always love to learn more. I also tend to have more knowledge about the imperium, the mechanicus and tech marines mainly.

(mentions Kirby Right Back at Ya)

I'm in! I watched at least thirty episodes of that show, so if you'd like us to base our RP on that show's canon, I'd be glad to do so.

Of all my listings, that is honestly the one I expected the least interest in...and I am pleasantly surprised someone took interest in it.

That'd work just fine, if you could shoot me a conversation that'd be great. It's been a good while since I've watched right back at ya, but provided the youtube channel I watched it all on is still running, I can always rewatch...which I probably will.

hey!
i'd love to plan out some post apocalyptic plots with you-- if you're still searching, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back