• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking partners. Abundant genre's and settings within.

Almost a month without a bump. Eh, what's the worst that can happen.

Current interests would be AvP stuff, or Yugioh.

I'm interested in talking through with Skyrim and LOTR :3

I should disclaim that I'm not as experienced as a roleplayer, but I'll try if you're willing to accept moi.

I'd be super interested in playing the following (and I won't just say that and not get back to you, I check this site daily despite no current RPs):
-Pokemon
-Fallout
-Transformers
-RWBY
-Star Wars

OCs in all cases as I like playing my own characters in these and we can come up with a great story. Heck, I'd love to do an original story in a fantasy or sci-fi setting (maybe science fantasy, magic vs. science is something of a pet trope I like.)

If you're still interested in doing a dimension-hopping story, I have a concept that we could explore and expand! PM me please?

I’d be interested in something Star Wars or fantasy related! I’m not entirely familiar with the Star Wars universe but I’ve seen all the films and read the Wookieepedia and a couple of the books too.

I love fantasy so I’m always down for that kind of thing 😊

Sweet baby jesus I've never gotten such a string of interest on this check in my life.

Sounds good. Send me a Pm and we can discuss something then.

Ooooh, you’ve piqued my interest. Okay, here are a few things that stuck out to me: mythology, LOTR (though it’s been since I’ve seen the movies), high fantasy, and Fallout. Lemme know if you’d be interested in writing something!

I never thought I'd say this, but after this, I'm going to have to put a hold on accepting things. starshinesiren starshinesiren shoot me a message and we'll figure something out with one of those things, I'm sure.

I am so sorry. I've actually bit off so much, I can't feasebly handle another rp right now. I can add you to a list of contacts, and get back to you when stuff free's up? I'm so sorry.

Bumping this. Current interests include pokemon (all types listed including gijinka, which I'd be willing to try.). Yu-gi-oh, and star wars (as always).

hmu with some star wars oc stuff! i have a few old republic characters i could use for plotting, mostly neutrally aligned characters with some sith thrown in.

Well, life was certainly hectic and busy for a while there. May as well try to give this a bump, see if one or two people have a similar interest as my peak right now.

Yu-gi-oh is topping the list. Yea, I know, that old card game that popped up years ago. I've been watching the original season on netflix, and it brings back such nostalgic memories. I may have an idea or two floating around in this head of mine.

Transformers, set during the war for cybertron franchise, or the movie settings. Either way, I may be able to figure something out.

Bump while on the way home. Craving just about anything, bolded or otherwise. Yu gi oh maintains top of cravings however, for now.

Bump. Top interests
Yu-gi-oh (God I'm a nerd)
Fallout 3,NV, or 4 (god I'm a nerd)
Something pokemon? (God I'm a nerd)
Dragon rider stuff (neeerd)

About time I've made this. Hello to those who may be reading this. I am but a simple story maker, looking for those interested in making one. I have more than a few interests, fandoms, and genre's I work with and adore, so I'm hoping at least something seems appealing to those reading.

About me: I'm twenty one years of age, with more time than I can remember invested in story making and rp, though I'd say 8+ years of doing it. At times I can over think a situation, so bear with me if that should happen. I'd also like to have semi-frequent posting. I know life happens, and if it happens, just give me a heads up. And, like my father before me, I can have a foul mouth. Though, if you find any form of cursing offensive, let me know, and I'll reel it in and try to catch myself. I am far more experienced in playing male characters, and though I've tried to do other genders and the likes for stories and to make it all seem interesting, I just can't seem to nail em down, so please understand that I'll probably default to male PC's. The final thing is I'm a really agreeable person, or tend to be. I try to get along with everyone, have everything go along well, and just have a good time. I'm not here to compete or cause fights, I just want to have fun and make stories.

What I'd like from a partner: I don't think I'm asking for much. I would just like literacy, the ability to get at least a paragraph in return. I don't try to come off as rude, but if I'm working out a paragraph+ and getting only one or two lines in return, I feel like I'm the sole driving force, and am putting in more than I'm receiving. I understand if a slow moment happens and there's not much to do in transition, but all the time is...ehhhh. While I prefer a partner to be 18 at least, I can of course talk it over if someone is below this, it's not something set in stone. I've just found that someone on the same playing field of me can give me a well thought out and good post, but there are of course exceptions. There have been some sixteen year olds that make a twenty year old look shabby, but I digress.

What I'm interested in: Time for the list of it all then. I don't know how to list things with BBCode, so this may be messy, but please bare with me. I'm interested in Digimon and Pokemon (With PC's either being the creatures in question, the partners/trainers, or a mix of both. Digimon I have to do some catching up on in some instances, as I left off on the one where the kids actually BECAME the digimon..forgot the name.), Yugioh (Currently re-examining link summoning introduced in master rule 4), Fallout, Transformers (Specifically the war for/fall of cybertron games, and the films.), Gundam (Very bare bones knowledge, but they've always been interesting to me), Skyrim,Rwby,LOTR,My hero academia (one of the few settings I can probably nail a canon character.), Warhammer 40k (Not the MOST versed in the lore, but I do enjoy the factions and lore that I do know. And I just like the mechanicus, go figure.), and alien vs predator. And now that I think about it, dragon rider stuff, such as how to train your dragon, eragon, that stuff. A more recent addition would be Star Wars. I've found I've spent far too much time browsing wookieepedia, may as well put the knowledge to use in a fun way.

I'm also interested in home brewed worlds, such as high fantasy, sci-fi (Including planet hopping, star system navigation, the whole nine yards), Post Apocalypse, Mythology,Superhero and Anti-hero team ups, and on the rare occasion slice of life. MECHS! I cannot stress enough the interest I've gotten into mechs again.

Really big maybe: Kirby. Always been a fan of the lil pink guy, though outside of a journey between meta knight and kirby, I can't really think of a good story, not to say I wouldn't love to do it. You'll also score major bonus points if you remember/have watched "Kirby right back at ya".

A final disclaimer: I can almost never, and almost will never, do a canon character. This means no canon/canon, canon/oc. My reasoning is that they're an established character with an established past, present, and future. They have an established personality type and views, and I feel I wouldn't be able to do them the justice they deserve. The only time this exception is made, is with something that's either very fresh in my mind, or something really close to me (like I personally relate heavily with the character).

These are just the things I can currently think of, but I also don't mind hearing ideas others might toss out that are in the same ballpark as this stuff. As this is updated, I'll bolden what's a high interest at the time.
I'd be interested in Yu-gi-oh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back