• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MaesChaos

Hello, my name is Lucky, also called Nico, and I am currently searching for long-term partners, that could also turn into a great friendship :)

I am looking for a partner that also likes to develop stories, have a cast of characters (even though I don't mind focusing on one pairing, I prefer to do a cast) and to worldbuild. Making a plot that is driven by characters and alike. I don't mind people that only want to write a couple of lines, but currently I am searching for something more, that could maybe a couple of paragraphs. I am often online, and therefor, my frequency in terms of replies is very high. If we are not roleplaying, I don't mind being on another platform, and talking about our oc's, sharing songs that could fit them, or maybe talk about other kind of stories that could be involved in.

About genres, I am not picky, though I roleplay only romance as an overall genre. Subgenres, I am not into sci-fi, nor steampunk, and I usually rp a lot of fantasy, historical, ancient time-settings, but I don't mind a modern, "slice of life", roleplay either. As said, I like a plot driven by characters, and therefor, I crave some action as well. I do MxM, FxM and FxF, though lately I have prefered to have the female in a MxF. I am mostly about the characters themselves, not so much about "who is the caregiver" because I like it to feel real and fluid.
I don't have any triggers, and I don't mind roleplay mature themes, especially if we have a plot that is driven a lot by action.

I don't roleplay fandoms. At rare times, I would like to play a certain universe, but I don't play canons, only OC's.

Does this sound like something for you? You are welcome to shoot me a pm! :D
(yes it is a little bit of a mess, whops)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back