• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Seeking Long-Term Lit. to Adv. Lit Partners!

Emmir

Hello Everyone! :csmile:
(Please ignore the horrible coding I'm awful at it okay thanks bye)

I'll start out with a brief introduction. I hope you all don't mind! My name is Emma and I've been roleplaying for...a long time. This is, however, my first time using this site. I haven't rped online in a while so I may be quite rusty with the correct terminology. I'm 27 years old.
I'm lucky enough to work at an amazing job that I love very much but that sadly takes up quite a bit of my time. I'm currently living in the States (central time zone) but I don't mind differing time zones as I'll usually not be able to reply immediately anyway. I'm a female but comfortable playing both male and female characters. I ask that my partner be the same. And okay...now I little about what I like/what I'm looking for!

What I'm Looking For:
~ An individual who is comfortable playing both male and female roles (actual gender doesn't matter!).
~ Someone who can give me Lit to Adv. Lit writing. I also ask that correct grammar and punctuation are used. We all make mistakes sometimes and that's fine! But overall, incorrect grammar is a big turn off for me (I used to be an English teacher, lol).
~ Someone over 18, please!
~ Doubling. I love doubling. Especially if we are doing Canon x OC.
~ Romance! I love romance and like my roleplays to at least contain a little bit of it. It does not have to be the main focus, though.
~ Posts at least twice a week. It doesn't have to be everyday. But any less than that and I tend to lose interest.
~ I love collaboration! I don't want to be the only one coming up with ideas. Conversely, I don't want you to feel like you're the only one actively working on the roleplay. Which leads me to my next point...
~ Communication! We don't have to be best friends (although that would be super cool :coolshades:). But if there's a problem with the roleplay or you don't like the direction its going or even if you just want to discuss the plot down the line or ask questions, I ask that you speak with me about it. And I'll make sure to do the same! This also applies to needing time away or losing interest. If real life is in the way, or if you just need a break, or if you've lost interest, just let me know! I won't be mad! And I'll give you the same curtesy.
~ At this time, I'm only looking for M x F pairings. As a straigh female, I don't feel like I can do justice to other types of pairings.

What I'm Offering:
~ Open communication. If I don't like something, I'll tell you. If I love something, I'll tell you. If its meh, I'll tell you.
~ Lit. to Adv Lit. writing. If you'd like a sample, just ask.
~ A reply at least twice a week (please be patient because occassionally work will get in the way!)
~ Doubling and comfort playing both male and female characters.
~ I'm okay with bad language, dark themes, depressed characters, and SOME NSFW things as long as they carry the story along.
~ I will honor any limits or off topic subjects that my partner requests.
~ I like both fandom and original ideas (I'll list some below) and am okay with Canon x OC parings for DOUBLING ONLY (with a few exceptions).

What I Won't Do:
~ Incest
~ Non-Con
~ Bestiality
~ NSFW for NSFW sake
~ Under aged anything (I just prefer my characters to be adults in general)
~ If its Sci-Fi, I really need convincing.

What I Love/Am Interested In:
~ Avatar the Last Airbender (Craving)
~ Naruto (Craving)
~ Supernatural (TV Show)
~Anything medival
~Ancient Greece (Craving)
~ The Witcher
~ Nobility
~ Friends to Lovers
~ Forbidden Love
~ Harry Potter
~ The Hunger Games (only if you have a good plot)
~ Fire Emblem (craving)
~ Star Wars

I am open to most ideas and if you have something that you'd like to try that isn't listed here but think I'd make a good partner, please let me know! We can chat about ideas. I hope to hear from some of you soon! Thanks for reading! :hearteyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back