• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just as a heads up, I may or may not post this weekend. My birthday is on Monday so I might do something with friends/family this weekend. Plus I know SilverDingo said things were posted prematurely so I figured I should wait till we know more before posting ^^
Happy early birthday!

Can’t wait to see Garfield’s reaction to Luffy becoming so inflated because of the food

Just as a heads up, I may or may not post this weekend. My birthday is on Monday so I might do something with friends/family this weekend. Plus I know SilverDingo said things were posted prematurely so I figured I should wait till we know more before posting ^^
Happy birthday! I'm waiting for that too and also I have to work 5 days this week so I wont be available much. I will still work on making a sheet for Axel though if Roxas gets approved that way I know like people from the fandom are permitted.

I'm planning to put Sans in Tokyo and Tankman in New York so yeah. I dont have set story arcs set up tbh, I just intended to have em interacting with the others mostly.

I still haven’t figured out where Kiriko will end up going. All I know is she won’t be in Tokyo since I know for a fact Ren and Ann will be there and I don’t want 3 characters there. I need to find characters she’d fit in with and be fun to interact with

There's Metropolis, Gotham, New York and Fortuna. Fodlan to me is more of an isolated nation than a modern city.

On the fence of bringing a little prince from Chrono Trigger I know he’s displaced due to certain plot events in the game but his age worries me.

There's Metropolis, Gotham, New York and Fortuna. Fodlan to me is more of an isolated nation than a modern city.
I may since the limit is higher add a 4th for fodlan because I know that verse. I know a lotta FE people. But itd be a couple days to make more sheets.

And ummm I know my characters are approved as they have been liked but nobody added em to the list of cast.
Looks like I’ll be sending Luffy to interact with Tankman :) hyped for it

Looks like I’ll be sending Luffy to interact with Tankman :) hyped for it
Ye ye! Sounds fun! I'll be workin on his and Sans's intros tomorrow/Saturday. Might take a couple of days to get it done cuz I am in work at noon all weekend and not off til 9:00. Had stuff come up today so I didnt get em introed today.

Phantom Thief is most likely just too busy to update the roster, dw
Yeah I figured just asked cuz I noticed it said it was last updated today.

Ye ye! Sounds fun! I'll be workin on his and Sans's intros tomorrow/Saturday. Might take a couple of days to get it done cuz I am in work at noon all weekend and not off til 9:00. Had stuff come up today so I didnt get em introed today.

Yeah I figured just asked cuz I noticed it said it was last updated today.
No worries take your time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back