• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I am on a short break until April 1st, and wont be able to write for RPs until then. but feel free to still pm me and such. Sorry and have a nice day!

I am on a short break until April 1st, and wont be able to write for RPs until then. but feel free to still pm me and such. Sorry and have a nice day!
Have fun. I'll mostly be offline on the weekend but I'll try to at least get Tank and Sans introed and work on sheets for the other 2 characters I'd like to play and have em all done by Sunday. 4 is the max I'll handle unless a story gets mw to make another.

There isn't restrictions, but not every character will be accepted. So depends on if the character(s) you're looking at playing fit into the mods vision for the rp

On the topic of characters, I'm still wondering if Roxas was alright? Not trying to be pushy or naggy, just genuinely curious

There isn't restrictions, but not every character will be accepted. So depends on if the character(s) you're looking at playing fit into the mods vision for the rp

On the topic of characters, I'm still wondering if Roxas was alright? Not trying to be pushy or naggy, just genuinely curious
Yeah I am waiting for like if KH people are acceptable for here before I do a sheet for Axel.

Also I haven't done my introes because I am not sure that the main post is complete yet

Yeah I am waiting for like if KH people are acceptable for here before I do a sheet for Axel.

Also I haven't done my introes because I am not sure that the main post is complete yet
Speaking of intros Tank man probably has to explain what cars are to Luffy.. you know advanced technology etc

Roxas is accepted, yes

Icee Icee Tankman sounds like a lot of fun I know I will have so much fun with Luffy and their interactions X3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back