• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I wont post at all from saturday to April 1st because of a trip I’ll be on, but from 1st on I think ill be all good to start posting!

Welp I gave into the urge of another character so I could have an even split of male-female. I resisted the urge of the toaster and instead gave us a hotheaded kiddo. If anything needs to be explained better on him do lmk! KH is complicated with some stuff so I tried to keep it simple to avoid imploding brains LOL! If he is also not fit to the image y'all have for the rp, do lmk that as well! Idm swapping him for a character better suited if necessary! I won't be offended ^^

Oooo Roxas? Lol funny cuz I'd been thinking to add Axel too. I might just have to now.
Mmm yeah Roxas! He's my fav among the KH cast so I figured why not see if he fit in here. Could be fun if him and Axel were here together!

Welp I gave into the urge of another character so I could have an even split of male-female. I resisted the urge of the toaster and instead gave us a hotheaded kiddo. If anything needs to be explained better on him do lmk! KH is complicated with some stuff so I tried to keep it simple to avoid imploding brains LOL! If he is also not fit to the image y'all have for the rp, do lmk that as well! Idm swapping him for a character better suited if necessary! I won't be offended ^^

Mmm yeah Roxas! He's my fav among the KH cast so I figured why not see if he fit in here. Could be fun if him and Axel were here together!
Yeye! I'd be a couple days making another sheet though since I start work this weekend for a 5 day weel this week but if the mods end up cool with Roxas I'd put a sheet for Axel there too. He's one of my faves from the KH cast.

As for ratios...even though I am female I just tend to rp as males it's just how I work. Lol.

I only played a little of KH, but I know a little of Roxas!

about ratio of gender, I only have 1 female, and 1 genderless. Might add another character later, but no idea :/

I generally don’t care much about my gender ratio, was actually surprising I had 2 girls and 1 guy given I tend to play males more when I play canon characters, but here we are lol

I generally don’t care much about my gender ratio, was actually surprising I had 2 girls and 1 guy given I tend to play males more when I play canon characters, but here we are lol

I may be female but I actually find it easier to write as males. I can play females but I might have harder times writing them.

I may be female but I actually find it easier to write as males. I can play females but I might have harder times writing them.
As a male myself, I usually stick to males (or genderless), but 2B is actually the first female character I played as!

Most of my fave characters on fandoms are males too it just is that way. I just find it funny considering I am female.

Just as a heads up, I may or may not post this weekend. My birthday is on Monday so I might do something with friends/family this weekend. Plus I know SilverDingo said things were posted prematurely so I figured I should wait till we know more before posting ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back