• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Secret Crisis (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I have a second character in mind I don’t know about him because of his age and he’s actually an npc until you can recruit him the second half of Chrono Trigger.

Oh boy, I see the character limit back at 8 and I be sweating trying to hold myself back LOL I do not need another Persona character. I do not need to add the toaster!

Welp, I've done it. I think that should be the last touhoe I've posted until I move to other people I want to play as.

It's possible I might do a certain someone here a favor.

Considering making a Borderlands 3 character, but my writers block is murdering me, lmao

Also, hello.

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu somethin' went through me today that gave me the idea to just up and bring back Blastmon and Cutemon with fullon four-stage evolution lines (Blastmon did get an official one back in 2020 where the theme goes from sand hardening to rocks, then ores, then diamonds. I picture him biding time for his revenge or something, or maybe trying to find Bagramon only to realize that his boss has lost the will for conquest)

Mostly Blastmon, and mostly because I kinda like his new-ish line.

He kinda died as a part of Majuu Lilithmon/Evilbeast Lilithmon if I remember. I don't know if I'd have Lilithmon return in the same vein too or if I want to toy with that idea or whatever.

Wondering if I should have them be AIBA's Digimon alongside her Terriermon, or if I should go with the initial plan of AIBA having all three Cyber Sleuth starters then have the two be someone else's.

Chibistaryuu Chibistaryuu somethin' went through me today that gave me the idea to just up and bring back Blastmon and Cutemon with fullon four-stage evolution lines (Blastmon did get an official one back in 2020 where the theme goes from sand hardening to rocks, then ores, then diamonds. I picture him biding time for his revenge or something, or maybe trying to find Bagramon only to realize that his boss has lost the will for conquest)

Mostly Blastmon, and mostly because I kinda like his new-ish line.

He kinda died as a part of Majuu Lilithmon/Evilbeast Lilithmon if I remember. I don't know if I'd have Lilithmon return in the same vein too or if I want to toy with that idea or whatever.

Wondering if I should have them be AIBA's Digimon alongside her Terriermon, or if I should go with the initial plan of AIBA having all three Cyber Sleuth starters then have the two be someone else's.
Doit, Seems like an Intresting concept tbh!

And I already have an idea for his first story arc. An Eating contest between him and Luffy
Hjjj that would be damn funny and a way Garfield may see Luffy’s devil fruit and how it works 👀 literally would be a balloon from all the food Luffy consumed.

At least one character might Point out that eating something called a Devils fruit might be a bad idea.
He ate the Gömü Gömü No Mi Shanks stole to prove he’s strong enough to be the next pirate king. Yeah, not Luffy’s smart moment. I don’t know why Shanks stole it.

I can see some characters saying that lmao they aren’t wrong because of the ocean turning against them making them susceptible to drowning

I want to add more mainstream and well known characters, but I dont know who else to make that is considered mainstream, hrmmm

I don’t know why Shanks stole it.
If I remember correctl, I think it was to “Give it to someone to bring a new dawn” or something, but I think I’m wrong, I‘m not that into One Piece tbh

Shanks may have stolen the Gömü Gömü No Mi he knows it’s actually the mythical Zoan sun god Nika? I like to believe that.

I want to add more mainstream and well known characters, but I dont know who else to make that is considered mainstream, hrmmm

If I remember correctl, I think it was to “Give it to someone to bring a new dawn” or something, but I think I’m wrong, I‘m not that into One Piece tbh
Hmmm maybe

I just need to make one more post for another rp then I’ll work on a post for Luffy

That's how Luffy evolved into a cartoon?
Yeah Shanks stole it from the world government to give to someone to bring it to a new Dawn. As for the whole gear 5… it wasn’t supposed to happen. Lmao Guernica was ordered by the five elders to kill Luffy by interrupting his fight with Kaido.. Guernica’s sacrifice was pointless as he caused Luffy’s devil fruit awakening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back