• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sci-fi? Fantasy? Jump in!

FullMoonRising

Behind....
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!

I have two plots that I'll admit are not my original ideas. These are stories that others proposed and then disappeared midway through the story. I would love to pick up where I left off with the original partner, and once I've found someone who is a good fit, I will share the existing RP up until that point. If you're interested, shoot me a message!

Hybrid Escape
Muse A is a hybrid, part human, part animal. She is a subject of human experimentation, and held deep within a secret military facility. The program she belongs to is focused on creating living weapons by splicing humans with animal DNA to create creatures with superior strength, reflexes, and senses to a human and superior intelligence to other animals used in war, but that can still be easily controlled by their handlers. A is one of the first to survive the experiments, however her mind did not endure as well as the leads on the project had hoped for. She still possesses basic human intelligence, but it is overridden by the animal side of her that has been brought out by the DNA that was introduced to her system.

Muse B is the scientist assigned to handle Muse A, to tame and train her to become the weapon she was meant to be. But after years of abuse from previous handlers, Muse A is distrusting and aggressive, an obstacle which proves to be harder to overcome than initially thought, for A seems to be nothing more than a mindless monster at first. But, as B begins to gain A's trust, and as they become close, B begins to realize the true monsters are he and the other scientists that experiment on human beings and turn them into creatures like Muse A.

I am looking for someone to play Muse A.

The Bear King
To the East was the Dragon King, the South the Scorpion King, the North the Bear King and to the West it was split between dogs and cats seemingly feuding among each other. The North and South always teetered on the edge of war, always distrusting of each other, fighting over trade... Until the Bear King dies of old age and his son takes over, the Scorpion King offered his daughter as a peace offering.
Muse A is a princess being sent over to the cold, bitter Northern Kingdom to marry one of the strongest Bear King's to date. Her father ignored her hate of the idea, her mother passed when she were born and wasn't able to fight for her freedom.
She has one handmaiden and two guards, soon she will arrive and find out if he is as cold and cruel as the stories tell, or find out everything she knew was wrong.
(I am looking for someone to play the King. This is heavy with side OC's, you will control one of her Knight's.
(Heavy world building/Heavy Character Development/Heavy Side OC's and SLOW BURN like Beauty and the Beast style ish)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back