• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
So, who wants to do a longterm RP? This is all about OCs, not Fandoms, no Canons, nothing like that here for anyone came here looking for it.

I'd like for at least a semi-active partner. I get IRL stuff and Iget wanting to take a break, so you don't have to reply every single day multiple times. Once every couple days can keep my interest going well enough.

I have only got the one idea here that I would love to expand on.

They are as follows - a Sci-Fi/Mecha storyline. Been a bit of a Space/Sci-Fi mood.

DM me with any interest in RPing any of the following ideas.

Please, come prepared to be involved and help build the story together. These ideas are far from perfect or complete, so I would appreciate any input.

--- --- --- --- ---

Sci-Fi/Mecha - Heavy Inspiration from Mecha Anime. I have a few ways this can go - The way of the World having created several factions in the distant future that are constantly in conflict.

Or the route of specialized, or "Chosen" Mecha and Pilots fight a conflict with aliens.

Or other routes, like the "Voltron" Route. Heck, I'll make an AU of that series, sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back