• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of the Magi - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yep.
Scarlet: "Why are you even here, Theodore? Can you see how useless you are, because all you do is run away like a scary cat. You don't even have a weapon, nor do you have any magic. You also call yourself a hero when you did nothing to deserve that title. If I were you, I would leave this school, and die in the war like the pathetic person you really are."
Scarlet doesn't like Theodore, because he is just a normal person, who thinks that they are a hero. They did nothing to deserve it, so Scarlet is so going to beat him up pretty badly.
Lol.

But before Scarlet can get started, Theodore had already started running, and as he ran, he yelled, "I'm the Hero of Elmore!" at the top of his lungs.

Lol.

But before Scarlet can get started, Theodore had already started running, and as he ran, he yelled, "I'm the Hero of Elmore!" at the top of his lungs.
Scarlet: *Run after Theodore. "No, you aren't, and stop calling yourself that. *Scarlet used Pressure to slow Theodore down.

Scarlet: *Run after Theodore. "No, you aren't, and stop calling yourself that. *Scarlet used Pressure to slow Theodore down.
Feeling himself slowing down, Theodore does what any true hero would and spills a bottle of ketchup onto the floor. He then proceeds to lie on it, pretending to be a corpse. Meanwhile, at the end of the hallway, a teacher is turning the corner.

Feeling himself slowing down, Theodore does what any true hero would and spills a bottle of ketchup onto the floor. He then proceeds to lie on it, pretending to be a corpse. Meanwhile, at the end of the hallway, a teacher is turning the corner.
As Eric was casually walking around the school, he saw Scarlet chasing Theodore and the later laying in what appeared to be ketchup. He walked up to Theodore and crouched down next to him, "Mr. Lavender, why are you laying in a pool of ketchup?"

As Eric was casually walking around the school, he saw Scarlet chasing Theodore and the later laying in what appeared to be ketchup. He walked up to Theodore and crouched down next to him, "Mr. Lavender, why are you laying in a pool of ketchup?"
But Theodore does not respond, he will play the part of the dead to the bitter end.

(It both intrigues and terrifies me that a sort of mini Rp has started in the OOC. Hopefully no one gets mad.)

Mad? Who's mad? It's so cute x3

Dunno if I can meddle in this, character hasn't been approved or anything ._ .

Scarlet didn't fall for the play dead, so she picked Theodore up once she catch up to him and slam him against a wall.
Scarlet: "Idiot, and you seriously thought I would fall for that."

The ruckus caused by someone being slammed against the wall was sure to draw attention. Joanna kept a calm mind as she rushed for the origin of the loud bash. Only to come across a sight least expected. "Children, break it up. I doubt there's a reasonable explanation for this.."

Scarlet didn't fall for the play dead, so she picked Theodore up once she catch up to him and slam him against a wall.
Scarlet: "Idiot, and you seriously thought I would fall for that."
But Theodore continues to his best corpse impression. He's not moving anytime soon.

(Welp, it's been fun, but that's it for me for the day. I'm heading to bed. Nite-nite.)

The ruckus caused by someone being slammed against the wall was sure to draw attention. Joanna kept a calm mind as she rushed for the origin of the loud bash. Only to come across a sight least expected. "Children, break it up. I doubt there's a reasonable explanation for this.."
Scarlet: "This idiot keeps calling himself when he doesn't have any weapons or powers, and I piss me off that he keeps calling himself hero like this."
But Theodore continues to his best corpse impression. He's not moving anytime soon.

(Welp, it's been fun, but that's it for me for the day. I'm heading to bed. Nite-nite.)
Scarlet: *Still slamming Theodore against the wall. "Stop with the play dead trick, because I am still not falling for that. You are pathetic weakling, who doesn't know to defend themselves in a school like this. So either you fight back, or I am going keep doing this to you."
Geez. The Dark Knight is bullying a normal person here.

Scarlet: "This idiot keeps calling himself when he doesn't have any weapons or powers, and I piss me off that he keeps calling himself hero like this."

Scarlet: *Still slamming Theodore against the wall. "Stop with the play dead trick, because I am still not falling for that. You are pathetic weakling, who doesn't know to defend themselves in a school like this. So either you fight back, or I am going keep doing this to you."
Geez. The Dark Knight is bullying a normal person here.
I'm getting the real RP thread up now! Hang in there!

"I.. see, and do you think you're any better than him?" Joanna spoke with a calm voice, placing her hand upon Scarlet's shoulder. "Do you feel justified hurting those who've done no harm? He may not be a hero, but neither is he the villian in this tale."

"I.. see, and do you think you're any better than him?" Joanna spoke with a calm voice, placing her hand upon Scarlet's shoulder. "Do you feel justified hurting those who've done no harm? He may not be a hero, but neither is he the villian in this tale."
Scarlet: "Of course, I do. He is going to get himself killed at this rate, because he thinks he is a hero. You are just encouraging his stupid ego by saying that. I mean someone give this guy a sword or something, so he won't die so easily."

Scarlet: "Of course, I do. He is going to get himself killed at this rate, because he thinks he is a hero. You are just encouraging his stupid ego by saying that. I mean someone give this guy a sword or something, so he won't die so easily."
"Don't you worry, young lady. Nobody is dying here today, it is my vow to you." To her own disdain she was forced to resolve the problem in a more physical manner. Placing her staff to Theodore's chest. Keeping him in place as she pulled Scarlet away by her shoulder. Separating the two and taking a stand between them. "And please, do not begin accusing me of taking sides in this manner, I'd do the same for you. It just so happens you need less protection than others. Consider it a sign of your strength, if you would."

Just so I hope we're clear, your Grand Abilities are once a day uses. Meaning if you activate them, you can't use 'em until a day passes, casue it seems alot of your Grand Abilties are built around multiple uses per day.

"Don't you worry, young lady. Nobody is dying here today, it is my vow to you." To her own disdain she was forced to resolve the problem in a more physical manner. Placing her staff to Theodore's chest. Keeping him in place as she pulled Scarlet away by her shoulder. Separating the two and taking a stand between them. "And please, do not begin accusing me of taking sides in this manner, I'd do the same for you. It just so happens you need less protection than others. Consider it a sign of your strength, if you would."
Scarlet: "Well, I hope you do something about him. Because that massive ego of his is going to get him kill at this rate. Hell, even slamming him into a wall doesn't make him stop thinking that he is a hero. He is going to drag everybody down if he keeps acting like that, and I am not going to babysit him if he does that."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back