• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of the Magi - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
National National revior revior SomebodyElse SomebodyElse SRUNewman SRUNewman Blackrose7 Blackrose7 @GamerKitty205 @Vagabond Spectre
Please look over your CSes and adjust your Grand Abilities to adhere to the Once a day use rule on them. (I'm not saying they need to be changed just adjusted. Matter of fact, I like all of your Grand Abilities. If you think they don't need to be changed, let me know!)
Also, I've opened the RP thread so post there when you're ready!
School of the Magi
My Grand Abilities and made with the one use per day rule in mind from the start. Otherwise, it'd just make him invincible won't it? So there's shouldn't be a need to change anything. Just letting you know.

My Grand Abilities and made with the one use per day rule in mind from the start. Otherwise, it'd just make him invincible won't it? So there's shouldn't be a need to change anything. Just letting you know.
That's fine. You dont need to change it then :P

My character will talk to literally everyone given the chance and lack of restraining orders

Scarlet is just your normal Dark Knight who does what she wants. Usually doesn't talk to anybody, but loves to be in a fight just to show off. Most paladins hate her for that reason though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back