• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of the Magi - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Scarlet: "Well, I hope you do something about him. Because that massive ego of his is going to get him kill at this rate. Hell, even slamming him into a wall doesn't make him stop thinking that he is a hero. He is going to drag everybody down if he keeps acting like that, and I am not going to babysit him if he does that."
"Nobody is going to die anytime soon, my vow to you. Though, I appreciate you care about keeping him safe, yet assaulting him isn't the correct approach I'm afraid. After all, why else would you care about the posibility of your enemy dying?"

Scarlet: "And what are you guys going to do. Treating him nice? We are in middle of a war here, because being nice to the enemy is going to get him killed. Hell, even I have to survive on my own, because they killed my family. I don't give a fuck about the enemy, but since I am in a school. Someone needs to teach him a lesson of how to fight back the hard way."

Scarlet: "And what are you guys going to do. Treating him nice? We are in middle of a war here, because being nice to the enemy is going to get him killed. Hell, even I have to survive on my own, because they killed my family. I don't give a fuck about the enemy, but since I am in a school. Someone needs to teach him a lesson of how to fight back the hard way."
The heavy clang of armor could start to be heard, "And you're not gonna be the one to teach him." Said a gruff voice, "We have professionals for that. Granted, you're well within your rights to challenge anyone here but if this is the reason, then i'm going to have to ask you cease this action." He said firmly.

"Headmaster." Joanna responded to the new presence with a formal bow. Yet, otherwise unmoving as to prevent the students from reaching each other. Which could start this whole scene all over again. "It seems I have been unable to fully resolve this in a timely manner, my apologies."

The heavy clang of armor could start to be heard, "And you're not gonna be the one to teach him." Said a gruff voice, "We have professionals for that. Granted, you're well within your rights to challenge anyone here but if this is the reason, then i'm going to have to ask you cease this action." He said firmly.
Scarlet: "Fine, but please do something about him."

I promised support, I made support. Let's see how long this lasts before I regret it.

When the headmaster is a paladin, and there is going to be a priest in the rp. But the dark knight who doesn't care about prestige or pedigree comes in to ruin that, because they can defend the weak or punish the guilty as they see fit. :coolshades:

When the headmaster is a paladin, and there is going to be a priest in the rp. But the dark knight who doesn't care about prestige or pedigree comes in to ruin that, because they can defend the weak or punish the guilty as they see fit. :coolshades:
Just because Priests and Paladins are 'holy' doesn't mean they follow rules. They can punish as they see fit, some just have morals.

Just double checking, but it's like late summer, early autumn at the school right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back