• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy School of the Magi

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Kumii

Hydro Dragon
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Closed off from strife for more than 60 years, the School has become a safe haven for students from the war, parents send their child here in the hopes of being protected from the war. The war draws ever closer to the school, Alex must do something before war comes down upon the School. Even though it's protected by a magical barrier that was put up by the first Headmaster, the barrier's magic is starting to fade, becoming ever weaker.

Alex Steelborne
"Times change but war doesn't. War. War never changes. Three decades of a seemingly endless war yet it never changes. No one side seems to lose or gain ground."

These words echoed through the mind of Alex for quite sometime when his mentor said it. Even so, Alex must be a role model to these young students. He picked up his helmet and put it on and put his great-sword in it's sheath on his back and walked out the door. His construct following him closely behind. As he walked the empty halls of the school he was charged with, he takes a moments to think to himself. The only audible thing are the echo of his metal boots hitting the tiles on the floor beneath him. "Inquiry; Does the Master feel grief?" said an echoed robotic voice. It was his construct talking to him, "Not at all, this always happens when I have to initiate new arrivals." Alex replied, "I see but like every other time, you always seem to come out of it alright."

Alex chuckled, "Yeah, I do, don't I?" Silence once again fell over Alex, the clang of his boots seeming ever louder, sounds of war echoed in and out of his mind. He eventually made it to his destination. A balcony, overlooking the outside world. He came to a stop, his last step echoed through the halls. He looked out, upstanding and proud, his construct behind him.
(My first post)

Everything seemed to be peaceful as the morning slowly settled in to the castle. The kids that were already enrolled were sleeping, the quiet eeriness of the castle creeping throughout the halls, until...

"XENDHEL COME BACK HERE!!!"

The loud yell of the female echoed throughout the castle. Meanwhile, a mischevious Xendhel sneakily teleported away as the victimized girl slammed a massive warhammer where his head was. The girl panted in anger and confusion, her fists curled up in a ball.
"That sleaze, I can't believe he stole my lucky panties! XENDHEEEEEEEEELLLLLL." The second screech continued to emanate throughout the castle walls as he casually whistled to himself. He was now located up on the roof of the castle, his fingers twirling around what seemed to be silver women's underwear with golden highlights. He allowed the silky parchment flow through his fingers as he allowed the panties to drift in the wind, far far away from Greneshia(The one he stole them from). While it was a weird prank, that was what Xendhel did when he got bored around in the castles. And unfortunately, pranks happened very frequently. The young spell caster looked over to his side, his eyes now raised as he saw the Headmaster himself, Alex Steelborn. The two weren't too far away from each other, with Zendhel being perched directly above the Headmaster himself.
shit, if I get caught I'm deaaaaaad meat.
Xendhel quickly opened his hands as he tried to slip away through a portal that he made right beside him.
Kumii Kumii

“I suppose it is time to greet the new arrivals,” Joanne said to herself as she opened her eyes. Ending her silent prayer. Kneeled down before a modest shrine dedicated to her guiding light, her deity of choice. A small alter with three sticks of incense burning inside a small copper vessel. Filled with earth from her former home. She took a moment to find inner peace with the idea of molding yet another group of arrivals into warriors.
It simply wasn’t fair. The world was burning, even for those who did nothing to kindle that unforgiving fire. War. Joanna sighed, the exhaustion nearly tangible. When would it be enough? How many more lives did this fire need to consume. She rose up from her kneeling position and extinguished the incense by burying the burning tip in the vessel’s earth.
With her morning ritual completed she took hold of her staff and left her personal quarters, stepping out into the hallway. She only needed to follow the faint sound of the headmaster’s boots echoing through the halls. Within less than a minute the man came into view, Alex Steelborne, standing on a balcony. Gazing out over the area. Joanna decided to stand back, leave the man to his thoughts for now. Patiently awaiting him to take notice.

Mel walked through the school as she casually conducted a invisible orchestra to play a quiet haunting tune throughout the halls she walked through. She hummed and sang along in her head to a song that truly only existed to her. Turmoil was constant, but constant anything but that. War was eternal as eternal can be, which isn't very, isn't it? Well regardless she was at the school now, the place regarded as one of the few untouched by war. Mel continued wandering the halls til she made her way up to the roof. Rather than simply admiring the view she looked around and saw two other people currently on the up there with her, the headmaster and a guy holding underwear. Mel walked over to him right as he was about to slip through a portal and tapped on his shoulder.

"The odd curiosity may be a bit intrusive, but I was just wondering, why do you happen to be holding a pair of panties? Even if they were your own I doubt you'd be carrying them around randomly," Mel asked him.

National National

Lena closed her eyes. She was perched under a tree. She was trying to get some extra sleep. Which probably only served to make her look more like a slacker or washed up person. But she had to do whatever it took to get people to leave her alone. Being challenged by a bunch of idiots would only prevent her from learning new sources of power. This school and it's ideology could take a shit for all she cared.
There was time to focus on being awake later. Now sweet sleep could greet her.

Xendhel quickly looked over as he continued his descent through the portal. He put a finger up to his lips as his other hand shot out as he attempted to grab the girl by her shoulder to bring her into the portal with him, if he succeeded. Xendhel stood back up as the portal dispensed his being into the main hallway, his hands brushing his robes.
"Oof, that was a close one. Headmaster Steelborne would kill me, again."
GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Elaine Hearthmann
The old sorceress

Through the halls of where the headmaster's presence was seen last. An old woman dressed in winter-morning white clothes, walks slowly across the quiet halls. Her footsteps, soft and quiet like they were made of cotton. The old hag had her ever soft smiling face and wooden cane in hand to support her balance. The silent woman gives off a peaceful yet mysterious aura. Through time she has seen how war can change person's life and knowledge of the world. How the world of war can deliver a grim reminder of those who have seen it's horrors. She is a woman with a past but she will not dwell in these memories of hers and look ahead towards the future. Every time she thinks about the war. She'll always think of love. The love of her past.

Elaine focuses on finding the headmaster. Alex Steelborne, the academy's role model and headmaster. The one most look up to and aspire to be. Something she adores for the young ones as they represent the school. She took small steps through the halls, slowing trying to reach her destination. She remembers where the Headmaster was but her travel time will delay her arrival. Time has toned her down. Upon arriving to the scene. She first noticed the ever shining golden headmaster, gazing over the balcony. She did not however quickly called his attention and just left him be as a form of respect to the man. She also notices a couple of individuals close to the scene. One is one of the teachers Sister Joanne and the other is two students causing a small scene of there own. She first approached the Teacher from the back and laid her old shaky hand on their shoulder for balance.

"Good day to you, Sister Joanne. Looks like the Headmaster is deep in thought." The old woman spoke with a soft tone of voice. As to be expected from the old lady. She had that gentle tone of pure innocence in her voice to the point that it is hard to imagine what she sounds like when mad. She didn't take too much time with the teacher but she did give her enough time to answer her. Before she left the Teacher be. She took notice of the other two random students close by while she walks towards the Headmaster Alex. Although she saw the students with her ghost eyes ability. She didn't call out to them even though she caught them in her sight. She just pretended that she didn't see anything. On the student's perspective. She did made herself obvious that she did saw there little scene unfolding and just ignored them. She did want to do something about the students causing a scene before dispersing somewhere but for her, it was still too early out to be giving out a lecture. She approached the Headmaster head on with soft footsteps and stood beside the man. At any moment she is willing to break the silence.

Kumii Kumii Keybored Keybored

The School of Magi had been a home for Eric ever since his parents sent him there over two years ago, the halls did not seem right without all of the students. As he wandered through the empty halls, he was intrigued to find that one of his fellow students had decided to open a portal in the middle of the main hallway. "Mr. Xendhel, is that you?" Eric spoke out, hoping that Xendhel wasn't already causing a ruckus as he did for the past few years. As he listened for a response all he heard was the "Magic Kid" describing how Headmaster Steelborne was going to him. "What is it that would cause Headmaster Steelborne to want to kill you this time, Mr. Xendhel?" Eric inquired, as he made his way around the portal so that he now faced the troublemaker.

National National

Alex Steelborne
Alex heard the screams from a young girl about some panties and he had knew that Xendhel was up to his pranks again, but that mattered not at this moment as he heard Elaine approach and stand next to him, "Funny, isn't it, Miss Elaine? Every year for 15 years, I start to get this way. Always around this same time. Initiating new students to this school is a pain. Though I do enjoy it, seeing new and aspiring faces." Alex looked at Elaine, "Some question my ways. Some hate the battleground, but if they knew what I wanted to do, they'd understand." In all his years working with his teachers, he has never once removed his helmet in front of them. That was about to change, he placed his hands on his helm and slowly started to remove it. Revealing his medium length jet black hair with a few gray strands in it and a short, full beard, his eyes were a steel gray. Alex looked at Joanne then back to Elaine, "25 years as a Paladin has taught me to never show fear in the face of danger and yet here I am worrying about my impression on these children." He looked out to the world again and his face hardened and he sighed. He turned to face Elaine and Joanne and presented himself, "How do I look?" He said with a nervous smile.
Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre Keybored Keybored

Last edited:
The petite girl let herself be pulled through the portal, ending up in a hallway assumably a ways away. From the line of the headmaster killing him Mel assumed that he had stolen the panties he held. Then a white haired guy came over and asked about what trouble the portal guy had caused. She snatched the underwear out of the portal guy's hand, showing it out to the new white haired guy.

"It may be a simple assumption, but stealing this is probably the what you're referring to," Mel told him with a smile.

National National Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Xendhel froze (ha) in place as he turned to face the icy calm gaze of Eric Amari, one of the more highly skilled students in the Hydromancer's respective year at the school. Xendhel sighed as he bent over, brushing the floor with his hands as he shot back up, stretching his back.
"O-oh nothing! I was just saying that the Head master would kill me if I didn't get ready for the new arriva-".
Just as he was about to scheme his way out of getting in trouble, the musically gifted girl snatched the underwear that Xhendel stole from Greneshia. Not too long ago, a rumor started to go around the school that Greneshia was so good at war games because of many things, including one being her luck charm- her super expensive and rare Kildorian Silk Launderie. Of course Xhendel knew the rumor was stupid, but he still wanted to see if it would infuriate the Paladin. And it definitely did it's job. However, now he was caught.
"Wh- fine fine. You got me. I might have pissed off Greneshia, again. But it's for research, I swear! I need to know if her lucky charm is indeed a lucky charm! Which by the way it isn't, so you can gladly have them."

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

"Oh, I understand now," Eric said in a flat tone, yet a slight grin started to appear on his face. He watched as the younger of the three snatched the undergarments from the mischievous "prankster". He knew that Xendhel and Greneshia have not always seen eye to eye, but stealing the girl's underwear was just too funny to be true, "You actually stole Miss. Greneshia's undergarments? Just because of a rumour?" Eric couldn't believe this whole situation. "As for you," he said looking at the young girl, "what is your name?"

GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 National National

Scarlet was walking around the hallway, because she didn't want to fall asleep under a tree. 'Got to stay awake right now.' thought Scarlet, who didn't want to deal with the new arrival.
She got sent to the school a few years ago, since the war was near her town. Scarlet was able to kill some enemies before arriving at the school. But she had to witness the horrible site of seeing her family being killed by fireballs, ice shards, and lightning bolts.
As she did that, Scarlet ended up finding the other kids in the hallway too. 'Nope. I am not dealing with them.' thought Scarlet. She turned around, and went in the opposite direction.
Although, Scarlet rarely cares about they are doing. She does have a problem if they are doing something stupid, because Scarlet will try to intimidate them for their stupid actions. Especially if the idiots are messing around with her, since she will be chasing after them.

Mention: GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 National National Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Last edited:
Niviera spun around in slow circles as she walked towards the school again, taking in the sights. For a school dedicated to the study of war, it really was a beautiful place. The campus alone was bigger than her entire village. The buildings rose higher than any tree she knew of. The worn stones were smoothed and cracked by the school's long history. Even the air smelled different here; the smell of wet leaves and mud was replaced with that of smoke, dust, and sweat. The air was warmer too, partially because she no longer had the shade of a canopy above her and partially because of the inviting warmth occasionally escaping from the windows and doors of the buildings. It was an entirely new experience, and Niviera was ready to explore the entire campus from top to bottom. Which apparently she was going to regardless of whether she wanted to or not. What was the point of having such a huge building if it was nearly impossible to find anything? The girl had been walking around in circles for half an hour now and still could not figure out where she was supposed to meet the headmaster. She had found some classrooms, a rose bush, a field she assumed was used for practice, and the mess hall, but could not for the life find him. It did not help that she did not know what the headmaster looked like either. She could not even climb a tree to get her bearings because all of the buildings were too tall to see over.

With a sigh, Niviera approached the main doors again. If she kept circling around she was bound to find him or someone who knew where he was. As she entered, she noticed a small crowd of students a little down the hall. Finally, someone she could talk to, "Excuse me!" She called out as she ran over. She stopped herself just before she ran into the white haired boy of the group, "Whoa! Sorry to interrupt! I've just been wandering around for so long, I actually got lost. This place is just so huge and I'm new here and I'm from this little village really far south of herebytheforestssofiguringoutwhatswherehasbeenreallyhardmynameisNivierabythewayshouldhaveopenedwiththatImactuallylookingfortheheadmasterIthinkIwassupposedtomeethimlikeahalfhouragobutlikeIsaidIgotlostsoif..." Niviera took a deep breath. Maybe she should just skip the details. She didn't even know these people's names. "Uh... Do any of you know where I can find the headmaster?"

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 National National Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

While Eric was waiting for a response from the young musician he noticed Scarlett walk towards the group then make a complete 180, "Miss. Hartline?" he asked but it sounded more like a scream. Before he could get a response, another young lady came running towards them almost knocking into him. "Hello, Miss. Niviera, nice to meet you, my name is Eric Amari. Don't you worry about meeting the headmaster quite yet, I am sure when the time comes for you to meet him he will find you." Eric still trying to comprehend what she had just said, only being able to tell that her name is Niviera or something of the sorts. Although, what she said after she introduced herself did seem weird to him, "The headmaster is never late," he thought to himself. He looked up at one of the clocks that were hanging on the walls, and he noticed that the orientation should be starting soon.

Xio Xio Blackrose7 Blackrose7 GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 National National

Doran: Like he does every morning since he started attended the Academy he was out for a run. He was moving at a speed that was hard for anyone to see him since he usually runs using Dash. He was about done with his run so he decided to make his way to the castle. In a blur and about a minute he made it to the to the entrance and after a bit more running he saw a group of students and a few people he knew and some he didn't. He runs up to the group in a flash and with a sudden stop was right next to Xendhel. To Doran Xendhel was a good friend so he was a natural choice to stop next too. "Xendhel how the morning and good mischief I hope." He sees Eric. Eric wasn't as much of a friend but not really an enemy either. "Sooooo, why is everyone just bunched up in the halls anyway."
Xio Xio Blackrose7 Blackrose7 GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 National National Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Scarlet turned around when she heard Eric's voice. "Hi Eric." said Scarlet, who didn't know why he said that. 'Great. Just great. I had to get someone's attention on my way out. I guess I can ask him what does he want here.' thought Scarlet. Even though, she didn't care about what Eric was about to say to her, Scarlet just stayed there in order to not be rude.
She then saw Doran coming in, and now she really wants to leave this group. "What do you want, Eric, and I was about to leave, Doran." said Scarlet.
Despite Scarlet not wanting to be in the group, she was curious why everybody was in the hallways to begin with. 'Why was everybody in the hallway anyway? I know that I wanted to walk around in the hallway, so I can feel more awake. But this is pretty ridiculous.' thought Scarlet.
interaction: Xio Xio GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 National National Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism SRUNewman SRUNewman

Last edited:
He grinned as he saw Doran stop by him, a good friend and sparring partner of Xendhel's."Well I pissed off Greneshia by stealing her underwear, so I am currently here to stay alive. She can't attack me well if I'm in a group." In fact, Xendhel was loving this group up. Now if the angry War Paladin attacked him now, he'd be safe. He looked over at Scarlet now, who was walking away from the group. He then glanced over back to his group.
"Well it seems like the orientation should be going on soon. We should all get ready the-"
"XEEEENDHEEEEELLLLLL."
"Correction. I must run."
Xendhel quickly snapped his fingers as the teenager dissipated, transported away to the safety of the unknown. He was lucky too, because just as he left, a massive warhammer smashed the ground he was standing on, a small crater being left after the impact. The owner of the hammer swung it back up as she grimaced, pissed that she didn't smash the little creeps head in. Greneshia was tall with fair, dark olive skin as she looked around at the group, her face a tint of red as she huffed. Her face grew even more red when she saw her underwear in the small girls hand. She quickly took it back.
"THAT'S NOT YOURS. I swear to the Great Holy War that when I find that guy, I'm going to crush him under my boot." She quickly pocketed her precious lingerie as she marched away, before giving a quick glare at the Death Knight before continuing her search for Xhendel. After she rounded the corner, another portal opened up next to Doran, Xhendel's head just barely poking out of it as his eyes earched for any signs of the War Paladin.
"Holy shit she actually wants me dead. Hey Doran, you got my back right?" He joked as he gulped down his adrenaline. He was going to be in hot water for a few days.
SRUNewman SRUNewman Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Xio Xio GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205 Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism

Feeling a gentle hand being placed on her shoulder redirected Joanna’s attention away from the headmaster. Turning her gaze towards the elder woman addressing her with a pleasant greeting. “A good day to you as well, Mrs. Heart.” The woman’s inquiry about their headmaster made her glance at the man once more. “It does seem to be that way. Understandably, is it not? Being responsible for the well-being of so many.”
Although Mrs. Heart decided to approach the man, Joanna had no desire to follow her example. She’d rather not run the risk of interfering in something important. After all, despite being a teacher, they were both her seniors and individuals worthy of respect. Watching over the two as they spoke felt more appropriate than meddling in something that may not be her business.
However, it was about to become her business as the headmaster started to take off his helm. “Headmaster,” Joanna averted her gaze from the man, speaking with concern in her voice, “I’m positive you look well, sir, but is revealing your appearance wise? Is it not better to keep your identity a secret? You are a man of importance, which might make you a target.”
Kumii Kumii Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

"Melania Symphony, but I prefer Mel. I assume you all are Eric, Xendhel and Doran from the mentions of names in the last 5 minutes." Mel said pointing to each person as she said their name. She then turned to Niveria to answer the question with her own reply, "While leaving things up to fate is a thing some people prefer, I for one enjoy messing with such. You may find him on the roof." Then she narrowly avoided a war hammer as it smashed down right where Xendhel was a second earlier. The wielder took the panties she was holding before running off and yelling with murderous intent. Xendhel re appeared through a portal near... Doran was it. Yes, Doran. Seems like murder attempts and actions against such attempts are more than imminent. "I don't think she would actually kill you, probably seriously, but killing is an illogical extreme given the fact this is a school. But your concern is more than justified. I don't think getting caught would be smart."

Xio Xio National National Self_Plagiarism Self_Plagiarism SRUNewman SRUNewman

Last edited:
Doran: Didn't move much when Greneshia slammed her War Hammer at Xendhel. When Greneshia was leaving Doran spoke upand waving good bye. "See you in class Gren. Nice panties by the way." The Xendhel reappeared and asked for protection. "Xen you know I have you back although Gren is basically my nightmare fuel so we'll see." He says with a dumb smile. The girl Doran did not know that was named Mel. She was cute both in looks and also not understanding the Xendhel had this personality that makes Greneshia specifically want him dead. He sticks his hand out as a greeting and for a handshake to Mel. "Xen should be fine, he's hard to kill trust me I've tried. He yes my name is Doran it is very nice to meet a cute newcomer like yourself." Doran had a bad habit of flirting. "So what kind of powers do you have Mel?"
National National GamerKitty205 GamerKitty205

Lena opened up her eyes. A good nap. Time to move around. See what everyone was up to. She saw a puddle in the ground that reflected her appearance. Of course. She hated the fact she was born with the appearance of a goddess. Her attractiveness only served to give her more attention. Something that was contradictory to her desire to be left alone. No matter, as long as she kept her hood up, it'd somewhat obscure the vision of her face, but the beauty would be still be apparent to some degree.

Now what to do. She had to walk around to the school, she decided to head to the hallways. Mistake. Ugh ofcourse the others would all be gathered there.
What to do! What to do! Crap. She had to get out of here quickly before somebody pestered her with their problems.

Theodore Lavender
Perhaps it's due to it being early in the morning, but the school grounds are much quieter than he thought. With a sack of his belongings slung over his shoulder, the boy named Theodore Lavender struts arrogantly through the front gates as if he owns the place. As he walks, he examines the path.

"Looks clean enough."

He then examines the grass.

"Neatly trimmed."

Finally, he looks towards the main buildings.

"Bigger than I thought. Not to shabby. I might enjoy my time here after all."

He proceeds towards the building. He had been told to meet with the principle upon arriving. The problem is, he has no idea where this principle would be within the massive school ground. Eventually, Theodore finds himself wandering down a hallway/ Conversations can be heard around the corner. Students, most likely. Good, thought Theodore, now he can ask for directions.

"You there, tell me where I might find the principle," Theodore called out without ceremony to a lone girl standing apart from the others. Little does he knows, this one does not appear to enjoy being bothered.

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse

"I was more referring to the probable fact we aren't supposed to kill one another rather than anyone's skill. Oh and Muiscal shadow magic is what I use," Mel told Doran, shaking his hand and being completely unaware of any hints of flirting. "Shadow Conductor would be the specification. What about the two of you?"

SRUNewman SRUNewman National National

Elaine Heathmann
The Old Sorceress

The old woman gazes along the horizon with the armor clad Headmaster at her side. Listening to words of the shool's highest authority of the man himself. Through her lifetime she has seen and experienced life's ups and downs. People she had met at her time, the feelings they felt for another. Elaine herself was a woman of a few words. She always give out a brief answer or information when speaking. It is natural for Elaine to not speak too much as the headmaster unless needed. The scenery over the horizon gave a refreshing feeling for the old lady. Times have really changed now and she watched it change with her every eyes.

"Now now... Do not let your insecurities consume you, Mr. Alex. Believe me! This old lady has seen you time and time again, witness you leave a great reputation among the little munchkins!" Elaine's soft smile and tone emphasized on her first lines. Her hands rested on her cane as she remains to spectate the overall view of the balcony. She always speaks softly to anyone with her light touch of sense of humor, which nothing new but this was a special case at the moment.

"Besides. Ladies like me love it when men like you show confidence to the larger audience. It's truly amazing thing to see such natural Charisma like yours. Isn't that right, Sister Joanne?" The Sorceress tapped on the man's armoured shoulder pads and left a short compliment before mentioning the other teacher Joanne with a short introduction followed by a question. She turns her head towards the younger woman, introducing their presence to the headmaster at the same time. Before turning back to the horizon.

"Some may realize, Some may not at all... In time, they'll slowly come into a realization of your ideal mission and vision you have for them, Sweetie." Elaine replied softly as a comment for his second statement. She took a deep breath and imagined the feelings of the man's current state. How the worldly pressures can target one man who symbolizes great power and hope, testing his limits, patience and time.

"It seems like you're starting to forget what is your role in all of this, Mr. Alex. Why you established this Academy? Why you are the Headmaster? Why do we do this? I hope you haven't forgot the answer to those, my brave golden man~" She said with a teasing yet sincere way of tone. It seems like she wants to clarify the man's motives again. Maybe at this point she could even boost his confidence back. Elaine was always the supportive type of woman. She will not judge a person's ways or past for time has thought her that there is more than it meets the eye. The woman turned her head towards the Headmaster in time for something she hasn't seen before for all of her years teaching in this academy. Seeing the Headmaster's face. To her surprise, his looks surpassed her expectations for the man.

"What i see... I see a very handsome man. A man who upholds a strong responsibility and a caring heart as golden as his shining armor. You remind of my husband when he was younger." Elanie's fascinated voice took over as she describes Alex's face with her own words that seems to be strange and pretentious to some perspective. Even going as far as trying to get a simple small stroke of a hand on Alex's right side of his face. From his temple down to his beard. It seems like she is remaining a feature of a loved one. This was a sight she has only yet to see in a life time.

Kumii Kumii Keybored Keybored

Users who are viewing this thread

Back