• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Tommy - Rashida/ Charles Babel Charles Babel

Tommy glared at Rashida's back as she walked away. He wasn't particularly prone to knocking girls around and, considering his growing headache, it wasn't worth it at this point. "Yeah, walk away," he called to her, though even he realized he sounded lame. With a rough sigh, he turned around and made his way for the closest carnival game. It was some kind of game where one tossed a ball to hit cups. Some younger students were arguing that one used their powers to win so Tommy rudely pushed one of them aside.

Before the guy manning the game even had a chance to explain the game, Tommy tossed one of the balls angrily and missed the targets completely. "Fuck this," Tommy said. The man behind the divider said nothing as he went to grab the ball, sensing the teen's frustration. Tommy stalked away, realizing he just had to get of this crowd immediately.

Aaliyah - Charlotte/ BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop

Aaliyah was glad that Charlotte seemed to take what she said about Mr. Alcast as a source of inspiration, though she was quickly unsure if a meeting with the man would be possible in the near future. He did not often meet with students one-on-one, saying that many students found such meetings largely uncomfortable once they knew him to be a mind reader. However, he was known to take interest in students who had powers like his own.

"I'll have to put a word in to see if he can meet you," Aaliyah said, her voice not giving away much. "As for how he got better... well, it took a lot of time and it took a lot of practice. Taking control of your powers involves more than just using them. Simple things like physical exercise and meditation can also be a factor."

It was all too easy for Coursers to fall for certain vices, Aaliyah lamented to herself. Drug use and just plain lashing out could solve things for a moment, but they were hardly long-term solutions. Aaliyah believed schools like these were definitely a univeral good, no matter what anyone thought.

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer (Open)

6.png

She gives a soft chuckle as she taps her lips a few times "Nothing worth having ever came without sacrifice, That and being persistent and not giving up after the first time you fail? That's really what can help the most" she just keeps smiling looking over their reaction to the act and their concern "Like I was saying though, actions speak louder than words, you need a friend and i thought best way to show you that was to show that even if the worst part happened id still be ok and wouldn't hold it against you, you know?" moving to wrap an arm around them in a one-armed hug from the side over there covered side "So if you have enough contact then eventually that reaction is hopefully going to subside and you can at least get back to a bit of what you were like before the powers...and I think that calmer part will help in the long run figuring out a way to handle the entire thing. When I say i wouldn't give up I meant it, really no point in saying stuff like that if you don't"

She really was trying her best here, she felt she could talk all day and night, but sometimes shocks and pushes worked a lot better at getting her point across. After all when one method isnt working try another,

"So what you're supposed to get from it? I am willing and able to go through with what I say, and you're not going to have someone judge you, run away or be at risk even if your powers get used. Pain never really was a good deterrent for me, not that I seek it out and are friends per say but we are acquainted"

(Open for interaction)

And that was how victories were won, Rashida thought to herself as she walked away from the boy. She was surprised that it didn't go further, he seemed like he was looking for anyone to pick on but perhaps she had been too much for him?

Nevertheless crisis was averted, no one laid face first in the dirt, but with all of that excitement, Rashida realized she had the same problem as before.

What was she actually going to do here?

Ren Tsukino - Basketball Game
Interactions: Charles Babel Charles Babel , Open for Interaction

Blissfully unaware of Ann's lack of progress, Ren clasped their hands in delight as Ann explained her power. "That's so cool! Soften things up? Never heard of a power like that before!" They exclaimed, before the conversation moved to themself. With a smile curled up on their lips, Ren began to prepare their answer for their own power.

"Well, it's not entirely as exciting as yours, but I guess some people can get their own kicks out of it. For you see, I'm a shapeshifter!" They said, puffing out their chest like in a prideful show. Figuring they were due for a demonstration though, Ren kept talking. "Mostly at will, I can look like this, if I want, or..." They trailed off, before... Ren's body began to change, morphing about in every conceivable manner.

In just a matter of seconds, their skin grew paler, matching Ann's exact skin color. They grew in height to Ann's exact height as well. Ren's clothes even changed to boot, their outfit morphing to match Ann's. Before Ann would know it, she'd find herself suddenly staring at a mirror image of herself where Ren once stood!

"... or I can look and sound like you! Or anyone else for that matter!" Ren spoke, now taking Ann's form and voice. Sticking their arms out, Ren spun around whimsically, as though to show off just how much they'd managed to copy Ann's form.

Without wasting any more time though -- able to imagine that doing this in front of people was liable to make them uncomfortable -- Ren changed back into their previous male presenting form... or so they thought. When Ren changed again, Ann would see Ren shifting, not into a black-haired boy, but rather... a girl with somewhat lighter colored hair.

Ren's chipper smile faded for a moment as they realized they didn't change back entirely correctly... or rather, not quite as they expected. Now adorned in this female form, the shapeshifter scratched their head sheepishly with a diffident giggle. "This happens sometimes, though. That's my side effect, you could say. I just become a girl sometimes. That's not weird, is it? I mean, I kinda like being a girl... but I like being a guy too! Ya know?"

Basketball Game
Interactions: Verite Verite , Open for Interaction

Shapeshifting wasn't probably the most flashy power out there, but seeing it happen in front of her had Ann clapping her hands in glee. "That was so awesome! You could like, be a secret spy with powers like that!" She looked around, a tad suspiciously. "You're not a spy right?" As they changed their form to that of a girl. "Oh my God no, honey! That's really neat!"

Clasping their hands into her own Ann had a massive smile on her face. "You be whatever you want to be! And as far as side effects go. At least you don't leave things soggy and gross or forget how long your arms are after a rager of a party...don't ask. Pls."

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Orientation Event|Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra
Assimilated: Vetr Wyrd

This girl really meant what she said. Vetr had gone as far to forcefully have Kai assimilate her directly, and instead of freaking out or otherwise reacting as Kai had come to expect, she just said she could handle that. Kai was stunned, how should he respond in this situation? She offered no resistance as Vetr pulled her into a one-sided embrace again. "I don't know what I'm supposed to do, here," Kai whispered after a few moments.

Ren Tsukino - Basketball Game
Interactions: Charles Babel Charles Babel , Open to Interaction

"Oh, you're a doll!" Ren uttered in delectation to Ann. Probably weird to be saying that to someone older than them, when "doll" was something they'd only heard their aunt call them or something, but it was the first word that came to mind. It was nice to hear someone be so open and accepting of their predicament, but... they could guess that certain thing they had in common with Ann. With a wink, Ren brushed aside their hair before resting a hand on their hip. "I'm thinking we're gonna make for very good friends, Ann!" They said with a toothy grin.

They would have to be careful with the really specific mishaps Ann's powers seemed to often land her in though.

"Can't tell you if I'm a spy though. They'd have to take you out if you knew the truth!" They joked in good fun, maintaining a smile. "Though, I'd have to get a good grip on my power before I could make a half decent spy! No joke, sometimes I just wake up with other people's faces! Sometimes my face doesn't even match my body either! I got my little dainty girly body but then I'd also have my dad's rugged face! The stuff of nightmares!"

Basketball Game
Interactions: Verite Verite , Open for Interaction

"I think so too!" Maybe that was what she was missing last year? While she talked and hanged around with a lot of people Ann wasn't sure she'd call any of them a real friend. "You're right, you wouldn't be a great spy if you told everyone you were one, right?" She clapped her hands together. "Man, you have to be amazing at parties aren't you?"

Two people not really clicking with their powers. "Look here's what we're going to do. We're going to exchange phone numbers and we're going to keep in touch. We got to stick together so that we'll do better! How does that sound?"

Vetr Wyrd
ST.Manip|Orientation Event|Interaction: Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer

"Well, the easiest thing would be to just nod and go with the flow right? I mean were in essentially a giant fairground so how about just enjoying the day before the real classes and stuff starts? Or we could just sit here for a bit longer and enjoy the atmosphere" her voice light and cheerful as she waits with them looking onward for a few moments. This really had not been how she pictured spending the day but she would be lying if it wasn't an interesting one and vastly different from the norm but not in an altogether unpleasant one, ok the contact did hurt but physical pain is fleeting and leaves as quickly as it comes so no point in dwelling on that.

"How about i go get us some more snacks given how you dropped your last ones? I mean i can go myself if your not up for it...or maybe just talk about something else that's on your mind?"

Fairgrounds Incident - BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop , Verite Verite , Slav Slav , Crow Crow , Everyone

A slight wind began to pick up over the fair grounds rather suddenly, a source of cool air for those who were feeling the August sun. It had not been windy at any point during the day before and the weather certainly had not accounted for it, so it was a rather unusual breeze.

Professor Taylor perked up as the wind reached herself and Charlotte. She felt goosebumps on her skin and she could smell something on the wind. A smell she was honestly tired of today. It was strong enough to cause her concern and she quickly excused herself from her conversation with Charlotte.

Moving quickly through the crowd, Aaliyah hunted down the source of the smell, quickly surmising that it was also the source of the wind as well. Two students faced each other, already having gathered a bit of a crowd around them. Aaliyah recognized one of the students as one of the second-years who had volunteered to man one of the carnival stands. His name was easy to remember, for he shared his first name with the man the school was named after.

"Do you get it now?" said the student named Arthur. The way he held his stance seemed to imply he was angry, but he also looked satisfied with himself. "Ready to fess up?"

The breeze picked up closer to the pair of students, blowing at them hard enough to make one think a storm was starting to pick up. Arthur's short, brown hair billowed in the wind, but his square-framed glasses did not even move. The reason why was simple, for Arthur had the ability to control the wind, even as much as lessening its effect on small areas. He was only average-sized, but next to the other student, he almost seemed large.

"I-I seriously... I didn't."

The other student stammered, unable to make a complete sentence. He looked pretty unassuming, likely one of the younger ones considering his size. He stood only a little taller than five feet with a shock of messy, black hair on his head. He was almost cowering now before Arthur.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Aaliyah said, stepping forward. Her voice was sharp and biting. She did not get directly between the pair, but aimed her glare at Arthur. "You know better than this."

Arthur pointed at the other student and a burst of wind pushed him back slightly. "He was cheating!" he declared, as if that justified himself. "If you had been around, Miss Taylor, you would have noticed!"

"No, I wasn't!" the other boy burst out, looking on the verge of tears now.

Arthur stomped his foot. "You seriously think we're gonna fall for that?!" he yelled out. "Come on, tell us your power so we'll know!" He then swiped his hand threw the air and the other boy staggered on his feet slightly. It had likely been intended just to scare the kid, but Arthur had done it so forcefully, he ended up blowing a nearby hot-dog stand and causing dozens of condiments to go flying over the students in line.

Arthur let out a groan at his blunder. "Shit."

"Jesus Christ, I am trying to fish here," said the perturbed voice of Ayako, the half-Japanese girl who was just fishing by herself. "What the hell is going on?" Though she was little, she was fierce. With a hard scowl that almost seemed unbefitting of her otherwise would-have-been delicate features, the girl interjected herself into the commotion without a second thought, one hand poised on her hip while the other... daintily kept a hold on the fishing pole from the fishing game. On her white shirt, a fresh mustard stain was visible; Arthur's demonstration of his wind powers had certainly attracted more attention than he might have wanted, but now he had to reap what he sewn.

Though she might have seemed to speak authoritatively, in truth she had no more bearing than any of the other students here, but she didn't care about any of that. Someone had just stained her goddamn shirt on the first day. At least it wasn't her hair. Then she would have been really mad.

To that end, the girl didn't fully know what the commotion was about, but she could pick up enough from implication, especially when such implication included one boy standing threateningly over the other, Ayako didn't care about such details. She saw all that she needed to, and stepped forward, right beside the boy on the ground, crimson eyes glaring right at Arthur.

"I don't know what the beef is, and I don't really care. Just step off before you really embarrass yourself," she said pointedly.

Aaliyah let out a shuddering, frustrated breath. "Put your powers away right now, Arthur!"

Between her demands and Ayako arriving on the scene, the incident was causing a large number of students to take notice. Crowds were forming around the group, chatter and concern growing as the kids pelted with hot-dogs started to also yell.

Christoph's hunger continued to eat away at him, the long line having barely moved, he was considering going to another stall but he has waited too long in this one for that to be an option. Out of the corner of his eye, a bit commotion started happening and a chilly breeze appeared in the air. Catching a bit of the conversation, one of the kids was accused of cheating. He didn't really care about the commotion, he just wanted a damn hot dog. Suddenly, the hot dog stand flipped sending the condiments in his direction. Christoph's reaction was too slow and he ended up absolutely covered in a mix of mustard and ketchup. His suit jacket was clearly stained, some of it bleeding through to his white shirt. Some of it even got in his hair.

His initial reaction was of mix of surprise, anger and increased hunger. Not only am I missing my hot-dog, this fucker got ketchup and mustard all over my expensive suit! Christoph moved to the direction of the culprit, he would love to have a word with him. He stopped once he arrived closer, apparently a girl got a stain on her shirt and she stood next to the younger kid who was obviously being manhandled by the older one. To make matters worse, a teacher was on scene begging the kid to stop using his powers. His powers had to do with the wind or something like that. Christoph was unimpressed by the scene and at this rate, the kid who's name was apparently "Arthur" would throw around a lot more than just condiments. Much of the student body stood there idly watching but not Christoph. He was a man of action.

He strode forward away from the gawking students, the intensity in his green eyes focused on his target. He strode past the girl and the kid laying on the ground. He didn't care that a teacher was present, that guy ruined his damn suit and not only that, he ruined his chance at a hot-dog. He was about to pay for what he did and Christoph was going to make sure the guy regretted his decision.
"You damn bastard! You ruined my suit!" He yelled loudly, his voice could be picked out from the others. He wound up his fist and swung at "Arthur's" head. The anger he felt currently was indescribable. All he wanted was a damn hot-dog and he took that away from him.

Interaction: Zenterfold Zenterfold

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Orientation Event|Interation: PlusUltra PlusUltra and whoever is involved in the hot dog incident

"I-" Well, Kai was going to respond to Vetr, but right as he opened his mouth, a hot dog stand exploded. A hotdog seemed to almost perfectly assemble in the air, bun, frank, and condiments, before colliding with another and exploding over Kai and Vetr. "I hate this place already," Kai muttered as it rained ketchup and mustard.

Kai got up to try and brush off as much of the mess as possible and to go somewhere else before another couple fell out of the sky, one bouncing off of the back of Kai's head and the other falling down the front of her shirt and dropping out. "Did you hear 'Event over'? I heard event over." Kai flicked a piece of ketchup-soaked bread out of his hair before starting towards the bathrooms to clean up.

Fairgrounds Incident - Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite Everyone

Hoodie. Ruined. Mood. Sour. Rashida thought she had gotten to a quiet place of the carnival but then suddenly the wind picked up and a hot dog stand was flipped and well...the situation seemed to be escalating very quickly from where Rashida was standing it was about to explode.

She hung back for a bit, none of this concerned her and she hadn't even seen what caused the altercation, but Rashida stood by in case this got big enough and more people got involved. Call it curiosity, or maybe it was the need to justify a situation she could jump into?

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite Charles Babel Charles Babel Everyone Everyone (Open)

42.png

As Kai starts to respond there was a hopeful look in her eyes believing her efforts had finally cracked through that self-created shell and looked forward to the brighter path, that was until a great explosion threw all that out. The girls face stayed frozen in the gentle smile for a short while, even as Kai began to walk away though the faint twitching of her brow betrayed the otherwise serene expression, slowly pulling out her book once more and slowly making several notes with slightly more forceful motions than before in order to ensure the reversal went correctly.

"Oh this is not over, but don't worry, ill meet up with you later"

Once complete she gestures with her hand and the myriad of hot dogs and condiments that had lodged themselves across her and in her hair was flung backward in the same path they arrived in leaving her attire as pristine as it had been before the entire chaos started, sans still missing the button.

Strangely enough, as she arrives on the scene at the source of the wind and outburst one would find it seemed her attire was perfectly suited towards the gales and temperature, the long coat billowing around her thigh and thicker layers making some wonder why she has dressed like that already and holding none of the mess others had....among other things, though on the first twosome would incorrectly assume she had managed to change her outfit completely in such a short span of time somehow.

The calm serene expression still on her face she starts to speak with closed eyes, though the tone was level there was a deep undercurrent of silent rage that seeped through giving an uneasy aura about her at the time "Now people were either trying to have a good time or in the middle of something very important...both of which this display just ruined. I do hope you have something to say for yourselves...after all, I'm sure it's not only the faculty that are GREATLY displeased with this, the same for those escalating and or continuing it" while talking she had been slowly helping those on the ground to their feet before there was a flash and she vanished from view, only to appear in the middle of both of the aggressors. She was perfectly still with one hand holding the other even as the fist intended for Arthur made an impact against the side of her face, though instead of the expected movement from the blow it was instead as if the entire blow had hit a solid wall, the girl frozen in place to the point even the wind was no longer moving her outfit. Following the strike, she remains mostly motionless with eyes closed as only her lips move slightly, along with each hand going to place itself gently around the wrist of the aggressors if not evaded "I think an apology would be appropriate from both of you please, otherwise, there may be further unforeseen consequences" the tone a mixture between serene yet dripping with an unseen venom, making it clear she had the intention to follow through with her statement but still likely drawing a great deal of confusion over just what she was doing. If she had managed to take the wrist of either of the two boys however they would notice that despite seemingly having no pressure on the grip, the limbs of the girl were frozen in space, unmoving regardless of the force keeping a hold on the two wrists like being held within statues, preventing movement from the spot with the limb currently restrained.

"Well....I am waiting, though I currently have all the time needed for this"

Christoph was confident that his fist would hit the target but it didn't, instead it landed against the girl who rudely interrupted his punch. His fist landed against her face but it didn't budge to his surprise. He pulled it back in frustration, his simple strike having failed. She currently stood between him and his target and he knew that the teachers were going to step in at any moment. His options were quite limited. Backing down at this point wasn't an option, the last thing he wanted to be viewed as is weak. The way she spoke to him definitely didn't help the situation either, he found her tone quite condescending to him. When she suggested an apology, Christoph erupted into a laughing fit. It wasn't a very genuine laugh, it was very maniacal.

"You want me to apologize? I believe in an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. "Arthur" here was acting like quite an asinine asshole. He put everybody in danger by using his powers, over the fact that this kid here may have cheated. Cheated! While I believe everybody should fight their own battles, I stepped in because this huhrensohn(son of a whore) needed to be put in his place. I will apologize for hitting you but I sure as hell am not apologizing to anybody else. It's not my fault the faculty can't do their jobs properly." Christoph said going on a tangent. He was angrier now then before, at least he was getting his frustration out with words not actions. He considered using his powers but he always feared using them, especially with so many people watching.

For now, Christoph was playing along, he wanted to see if she would actually pull through with her threats. He allowed her to get a hold of his wrist. Direct contact would make using his powers much easier in case he needed to and there would be much less risk. He glanced around at the faces in the crowd, it seems that that they were the center of attention for the whole fair. He turned back to look at the girl, his green eyes meeting her gaze.
"Do it." He said, his pride unwavering.

Interactions: Zenterfold Zenterfold PlusUltra PlusUltra , Everybody present

Arthur - Hot Dog Incident - Charles Babel Charles Babel , Verite Verite , Slav Slav , PlusUltra PlusUltra

Okay, clearly breaking out his powers to scare the kid hadn't been the smartest move, Arthur thought. Still, he wished everyone would give him some slack. He made one blunder and suddenly everyone was royally pissed off at him. He was seriously just blowing some wind around so it was hardly dangerous and worthy of Professor Taylor to make such a big deal out of it. Some other kid was now barreling at him, looking ready to toss him around.

Arthur just stared this new guy down, ready to retaliate with his powers when a girl suddenly appeared between them. Arthur let out a small yelp and stumbled backward from the girl, missing her grab for him but almost tripping over himself in the process. He used a small tailwind to keep him on his feet before throwing up his hands in frustration.

"Holy hell," he exclaimed in an annoyed tone, "neither of you were supposed to be involved."

Miss Taylor let out a vexed noise and was now fixing Vetr an unimpressed look. "No," she said. "No more powers."

Arthur could see now that officer Gill had now arrived and was hovering nearby. He was telling some of the students to get back, including some of the onlookers and that first girl who had tried to cause a scene. Perhaps there could be more heat on these other guys if things went right for Arthur.

"What were you hoping to do, huh?" Arthur said, aiming his look at Christoph. "You think I would have let you even touch me if I didn't want you to?"

Aquifex
Interactions/Mentioned: PlusUltra PlusUltra , Slav Slav , Zenterfold Zenterfold
Aquifex ran through the crowd, wanting to get a look of the presumedly big fight, or maybe a little one, he wasn’t quite sure how powerful powers were. He pushed a random person aside who probably glared at him, but he didn’t notice. He came across probably the beginner of the fight, a girl who was, in one hand holding the wrist of one angry looking guy. And there was also another angry guy, although not trapped.

He sighed, and pulled out a gun. It didn’t even shoot real bullets, so it definitely wasn’t a threat, but it looked kinda threatening to someone that hadn’t seen a gun before. “FREEZ- oh wait.” He suddenly noted the staff on the side and slipped the gun into a pocket, hoping no one noticed. He then walked away, trying to blend back into the crowd.

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
Zenterfold Zenterfold Verite Verite Charles Babel Charles Babel Everyone Everyone (Open)

42.png

The girl keeps her gaze a faint smile widening for a moment, the boy's words and insulting of the faculty being sufficient now in the presence of the teacher though she releases her powers the moment they were told to do so, get her grip remained while turning an eye to Miss Taylor "Stipulation 194 of the student handbook, open power use exceptions may supersede established guidelines should such be necessary for self-defense to prevent injury in exceptional guidelines unless given direct orders by a senior staff member otherwise. Given you have yet to intervene it was essential to prevent said injury...in addition to the boy who just now was openly brandishing a firearm this does seem to fall under the exceptional part...unlike the two here who have been observed doing so or one at least" her grip releasing and hands going behind her back "My actions were purely out of concern from the unprotected gathering and further escalation....but it would not be my place to interfere now you are here to carry out your roles no?"

The was bait on both sides for each other to carry out the threats she eluded to, but both seemed to be only thinking of the threats in the direct physical sense as opposed to the indirect. The entire situation having spoiled her mood but the presence of the staff did limit her options unless such was done subtly...or delayed. Taking a few steps forward before looking over her shoulder still with the smile "The thing about unforeseen consequences, is the unforeseen part. parts of this will continue, parts will not" turning her back to the two for a moment, her mind running through possible actions adding to the list of how to add some karma to these two meatheads as she fiddled with something within her sleeve.

Amelia stood off to the side, just on the outskirts of the fair Sitting on the ground enjoying her pretzel as she read from her book on her lap. The once calm air changed to that of a breeze to which Amelia just ignored and finished her pretzel and continued to read. Although the wind continued to pick up as it fluttered the pages of her book, making her lose her place.

With a sigh, she closed her book and placed it away into her satchel. Picking up her fair prize, a stuffed penguin she had won earlier. The brunette stood up and looked out back towards the fair, noticing a large crowd of students. Hugging the penguin close to her chest she made her way over to the crowd. Although she keept her distance not really liking the idea of being all squished up among everyone else trying to see the commotion. From her distance, she figured that the wind had come from a fellow classmate and overheard that the whole fight was due to some accused cheating.

With all this happening she kinda figured if the fair might come to an end sooner then usual and send them all back into the building and to their dorms. Quietly listening she waited a bit curious to see what would happen.

"I don't even need to touch you, with the....." Christoph said before cutting himself off. A flashback hit him like a bus, making him lose his train of thought. This is all too eerily similar to how things went down in his childhood when he discovered his power.

When Christoph was younger, he got into an altercation with another student. At that point of time, Christoph had not discovered his power yet. The other child, had a power and used it to bully others, Christoph being a common target of him. One day, the bully pushed Christoph too far. A fiery anger awakened within Christoph and with this anger, he unknowingly did a treacherous thing to the child. Without realizing, something turned on his powers but it wasn't some miracle, it was a curse. Christoph ended up breaking and fracturing several of the bully's bones with his gravitational manipulation.

Christoph watched it play through his head like a film, reliving the darkest side of his past. Snapping back into reality, he was presented with a conundrum. Should he swallow his pride, admit he was wrong and go against the philosophies he lived by? Or should he fight and risk reliving the nightmare of his past? He felt the girl's grip release on his wrist. I should just walk away.... but I can't. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down. He had a habit of getting himself too worked up. After sufficiently calming himself down, he spoke, "Look, Arthur or whatever your name is. I couldn't really give a damn if that kid cheated. You ruined my suit. I'm quickly getting burned out on this whole situation, it's all ridiculous. Neither of us are gonna win in this situation, trust me. It's best we leave it for another time." He said now turning his focus to the girl.

"You talk about escalation but didn't you further escalate it by charging into the frey as well? And if you're expecting me to use my power, don't count on it. I'm not some block-head who liberally uses it. Now, the question I have for you is why are you here? Are you here to protect the "unprotected gathering"? If you are, you're not doing a very good job at it. All your doing by staying between us is dragging yourself down with us. I know I'm not in the right, he knows he's not in the right or I hope he knows that. Why do you think you're in the right?" Christoph said reaching in his pocket to grab a piece of gum. He plopped it in his mouth. "You know it's August right?" He said to her about her outfit.

Interactions: PlusUltra PlusUltra Zenterfold Zenterfold , Everyone

Ayako Akiyama and Ren Tsukino - The Big Incident
Interactions: Charles Babel Charles Babel PlusUltra PlusUltra Slav Slav Zenterfold Zenterfold

"Haha, sure, I'd love to--" Ren began to say when Ann had asked to exchange info to keep in touch, blissfully unaware of what was about happen. As Arthur had sent a hot dog booth flying about, Ren froze in place as everything went to shit, their face frozen almost comically in their delighted expression whilst talking to Ann as relish got on their outfit, as though it took a moment for them to process. Suddenly deflated after that, once they'd even managed to register what had happened, Ren silently bit their lip and stepped back from the commotion, not wanting to be involved in that mess, and it seemed Ann shared their sentiment on that.

Not gonna touch that with a ten foot pole.

"What are you talking about? There's not even 194 stipulations in the handbook," Ayako meanwhile grunted cantankerously toward Vetr at the center of the scene as the latter spoke to the teacher, scratching her head irritably, before furrowing her brow at Miss Taylor. "... Are there?"

Whatever the case, the girl was quite annoyed. She figured she had the situation under lock and key here, but it seemed some of them were more gung-ho than even her. And she thought she came off a bit strong to others. Maybe she wasn't coming off at all to some of them.

Giving a furrowed look to the exchange between Christoph and Vetr, the red-eyed girl rested her hands on her hips, getting handsy and then telling each other off like they were... Well, not even Ayako dared say the phrase aloud. Though, if she was allowed to commentate, both of them trying to get the last word was a bit amusing in a shifty way. But even so...

"Alright, enough already. Can you two take your lover spat somewhere else? None of us wants to hear any of this," Ayako braved to utter, potentially putting more oil on the fire. Not that she liked to be a mediator for anything; she hardly even looked the part, but here she was anyway. "I swear, you're already starting to give me more of a headache than those chucklefucks," she said, pointing toward Arthur and the other young student.​

Vetr Wyrd
Tags:
Charles Babel Charles Babel Slav Slav Zenterfold Zenterfold Deadwood Deer Deadwood Deer Verite Verite (Open)

1.png

The girl turns back with a short wink "Well I don't see any more escalating and both of you have stopped without any further harm to the area or those around, so I would have to disagree with your assessment you know?" giggling a little as she gestures around the area slightly with a raised finger "But to the rest of your questions? Why does it matter if I'm right? I'm not so much concerned with reason or cause but the effect and result, I wanted an end to the conflict and no more damage to persons or property and that is what happened no?" moving the finger now to gesture towards the boy "though you knowing you're in the wrong and acting anyway does raise the question of why doesn't it?, something to think on I suppose" she pauses at his last question "Hmm? well I do hope its August or I would be slightly late or early to my first year of school, in either case...it seems the situation is now under control, do try and keep out of further trouble" a dainty wave as she starts to move back in the direction she had come, whatever was left of the wind once more blowing around her outfit again.

She was about to continue her walk when another student voiced up, turning her attention to them with another faint chuckle, her earlier traces of displeasure seemingly vanished "Hmm oh no 194 would be quite silly, there was 421, then subsections and additional guidelines in their own sections such as health and safety, emergency procedures and other minor parts...But its quite fine im done here for now....i do have a more pressing concern to address before this little interruption." dusting down her coat and flipping her hair as she goes back in search of Kai.

Kai Skinner
Amoeba|Bathroom|Interaction: PlusUltra PlusUltra

While the mess outside was clearing up, Kai had made his way to the ladies room, per being female due to accidentally assimilating Vetr, in the process of trying to scrub the crap out of his clothes with wet paper towels. As Vetr appeared, Kai had her gloves and hoodie off and was working on a particularly sizable mustard splatter on the back. Even under Kai's hoodie, he wore long sleeves. "C'mon, how the hell does mustard turn a green hoodie blue? What kind of shit- oh, hey, wassup, Vetr?"

Charlotte Monroe
Mentions/ Interactions: Zenterfold Zenterfold

Charlotte was about to thank Aaliyah before suddenly she rushed off. Charlotte was left with her words on her tongue, wondering what the hell had just happened before the thoughts hit her like a truck. They were so loud and so angry that she thought they were being yelled allowed. She stood up straight and whirled around, a scowl on her face.

The wind had picked up like crazy, nearly blowing her hat off of her head. She could feel annoyance building up inside her, but not at Aaliyah. Not this time. This was directed at the two students who were bickering. She was talking about the potential to see again, and these two decided now was the time to fight.

Charlotte decided not to get involved. There were already so many people over there and so many people yelling. It wasn’t worth her input. She stormed off the other way, deciding it was best to just be by herself again. The annoyance was rising into anger, and she didn’t feel like apologizing to someone else today.

Another voice appeared and this time it was from the girl with a mustard stain on her shirt. Thankfully, the other girl left and the situation was practically over. He turned and rested his gaze on the girl that had spoken. She was not one for many words and it seemed like that was a good thing, "You have two legs don't you? If you don't want to hear this you can simply walk away and yet here you are. I heard tea helps quite well with headaches." Christoph said quite harshly. He turned his attention away from her to himself. He removed his tie and his suit jacket which revealed his plain dress shirt with his suspenders. Luckily, his dress shirt seemed to have weathered the onslaught of condiments pretty well. He was mumbling to himself about how much of a hassle this was. Amongst all of his mumbling, an item that he would have not liked to slip out, fell out of his front pocket of the jacket he was holding. His box of Marlboro cigarettes hit the ground in front of his feet. It had to be now. He swiftly picked them up, hoping nobody saw them, especially the teachers. The last thing he wanted was the only thing keeping him sane to be taken right now.

Interactions: Verite Verite , Anybody around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back