• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Saint Ivy's Academy for Misled Female Youth

dazzling

blurry
[div class=container][div class=bgimg]
[div class=open][div class=opentext][/div][/div][/div]

[div class=textbg][/div][div class=textbox]

Inspired by my old friend @Casmir Landrikson.
♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕
Welcome to Saint Ivy's Academy for Misled Female Youth. An intimidating building, something about the ivy trailing up the worn bricks just seems to assure parents that this is a safe, nourishing haven for their girls. The girls everyone has called 'troubled', even though they refuse to believe it. But Mommy and Daddy aren't always right.

The girls at St. Ivy's are the worst of the worst. A criminal record is common and scars are flaunted more than jewelry. You'd better believe they have grit, and that's the only way they could survive at Ivy's. The professors' bark is just as bad as their bite, and an encounter with an angered one can get a girl sent to solitary long enough to make her lose her mind. Solitary is anyone's worst fear; Though the school itself is reminiscent of a prison, solitary is nearly hell on earth.
The well-kept building hides its secrets in plain sight. With delectable food, plush rooms, and a stunning curriculum, Ivy's is a haven for hopeful parents. Unbeknownst to the all-too-common groups of starstruck adults touring the building, the food is for the staff. The girls are kept on strict diets of gruel that makes school lunch pale in comparison. Neat rooms only last for a few days before the covers are dirty and the next time they're washed is next month. And stunning curriculum isn't exactly stunning if all the teachers do is scream, right?
Join the girls of Ivy's as they try to survive their raging professors, maintain a good appearance, and maybe even make their way out of this hellhole.
♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕ ♕
Hey, sorry for putting you through that! If you're still interested, you know the basics. Post per week, good grammar, blah blah blah. Well, the rules here are quite simple! Do try to post once a week, but if something comes up you're good! I'm hoping for people who can at least write with correct grammar/punctuation, but I understand if your post is short or straightforward. It happens to all of us eventually, and sometimes we just can't find inspiration.
I'm looking for 4 other writers. However, this isn't first come first serve! I will (hopefully) get a CS up soon and you can post your sheets regardless of others. I wont be super selective, and chances are people will drop out and in that case I'll sub some people in. That's it for the rules, now onto the parts! Romance, fighting, and all the pizzazz is TOTALLY allowed and I'm a huge fan of drama and characters 'stirring the pot.'
(haha please excuse how disgustingly simple this is. I might also add a couple teacher/staff roles if there's enough interest)
Girl 1- me dazzling dazzling
Girl 2- Open
Girl 3- Open
Girl 4- Open
Girl 5- Open

Just drop a greeting if you're interested! Thanks for reading this crazy long thing, and best of wishes!
[/div]
[/div]
⠀♡coded by uxie♡

[class=container] height:400px; width:320px; margin:auto; position:relative; [/class] [class=textbg] height:400px; width:320px; background:url('https://media.giphy.com/media/l4KhKg3MCoc6HPvOg/giphy.gif'); background-size:130%; opacity:0.3; position:absolute; top:0px; left:-1px; [/class] [class=textbox] height:390px; width:310px; position:absolute; top:0px; left:0px; overflow-y:scroll; padding:5px; [/class] [class name=textbox] font-size:12px; text-align:justify; color:black; [/class] [class=bgimg] height:400px; width:320.5px; position:absolute; left:-0.5px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/736x/02/39/cc/0239ccb297b81e00535092a0e6126a65.jpg'); background-size:101%; z-index:6; [/class] [class=open] height:70px; width:70px; border:5px solid #ffffff; background-color:#bfbfbf; border-radius:50%; margin:auto; position:relative; top:140px; opacity:0.75; cursor:pointer; z-index:6; [/class] [class=opentext] font-size:30px; color:#92dba5; text-align:center; position:relative; top:12.5px; z-index:6; [/class] [script class=open on=click] addClass slideUp1 bgimg addClass slideUp2 open [/script] [class=slideUp1] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:1.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [class=slideUp2] animation-name: {post_id}slideUp; animation-duration:5.7s; animation-fill-mode:forwards; [/class] [animation=slideUp] [keyframe=0] transform: translateY(0px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=99] transform: translateY(-450px); [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] transform: translateY(-450px); visibility:hidden; [/keyframe] [/animation]

Haha really? That's so cool! I would've loved to be in it but I was too late and I have no concept on how to play boys (like at all)

Haha really? That's so cool! I would've loved to be in it but I was too late and I have no concept on how to play boys (like at all)
It’s great but we’re moving slowly! I’d love to write up a character for this too if you don’t mind! (I find no difficulty writing boys or girls, guess I’m just lucky!)

It’s great but we’re moving slowly! I’d love to write up a character for this too if you don’t mind! (I find no difficulty writing boys or girls, guess I’m just lucky!)
Yeah, go ahead! Things are a bit slow here too, so I'm just going to accept anybody who comes. Can't wait to see your character!

dazzling dazzling
If you decide to reboot in the future, I'd be interest.
i'm definitely interested if this gets a reboot!
Awww, if it died that's too bad. It looked really interesting.
I sent in a character application. Hopefully you’ll check it out soon ^.^
i’m still interested...
after some deliberation, i think i'll give this another shot. it's my fault it never got off the ground and i still like the idea, so here's to the reboot! i'll be posting asap and anyone interested can jump in.

after some deliberation, i think i'll give this another shot. it's my fault it never got off the ground and i still like the idea, so here's to the reboot! i'll be posting asap and anyone interested can jump in.
Yay! I can’t wait! I’ll just recycle the character I used for this one. Maybe I’ll make a fancy image like some of the others did

awesome, i can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back