• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ญ - the interest check

saccharine

pelerine dream
[class=yeah] width:341px; height:270px; margin:auto; border:1px solid #ccc; [/class] [div class=yeah][class=big] height:270px; width:120px; background:#adc0c9; float:left; [/class] [div class=big] [class=img] height:118px; width:98px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e8/e0/2f/e8e02fb2c468f4e317de122e8aa4e21c.jpg'); background-size:100%; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; border:1px solid #fff; [/class] [class=img2] height:118px; width:98px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/b6/25/84/b625847ec61d4c9ebb8c6cc9a7780022.jpg'); background-size:102%; margin:auto; margin-top:10px; border:1px solid #fff; [/class] [div class=img][/div][div class=img2][/div] [/div][class=wrap] height:270px; width:221px; background:#ccc; float:left; [/class] [div class=wrap] [class=title] height:40px; width:200px; background:#000; border-top:1px solid #fff; border-right:1px solid #fff; border-left:1px solid #fff; float:left; margin:10px 10px; [/class] [div class=title][div style="color:#fff;font-size:25px;font-family:'Times New Roman';float:left;margin-left:5px;line-height:40px;font-weight:800;"]sacrosanct โ โ€”[/div][/div] [class=tabhold] height:8px; background:#eee; width:202px; float:left; margin-left:10px; margin-top:-10px; [/class] [div class=tabhold][class=tab1] height:8px; width:49px; border-right:1px solid #aaa; float:left; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name=tab1 state=hover] background:#adc0c9; color:#fff; transition:1s [/class] [class=tab2] height:8px; width:49px; border-right:1px solid #aaa; float:left; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name=tab2 state=hover] background:#adc0c9; color:#fff; transition:1s [/class] [class=tab3] height:8px; width:49px; border-right:1px solid #aaa; float:left; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name=tab3 state=hover] background:#adc0c9; color:#fff; transition:1s [/class] [class=tab4] height:8px; width:50px; float:left; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name=tab4 state=hover] background:#adc0c9; color:#fff; transition:1s [/class] [div class=tab1][div style="color:#000;font-size:7px;line-height:8px;font-weight:800;text-align:center;"]plot[/div][/div] [div class=tab2][div style="color:#000;font-size:7px;line-height:8px;font-weight:800;text-align:center;"]rules[/div][/div] [div class=tab3][div style="color:#000;font-size:7px;line-height:8px;font-weight:800;text-align:center;"]spots[/div][/div] [div class=tab4][div style="color:#000;font-size:7px;line-height:8px;font-weight:800;text-align:center;"]lore[/div][/div][/div] [script class=tab1 on=click] hide tabcontentbox hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 hide tabcontent4 fadeIn 1000 tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] hide tabcontentbox fadeIn 1000 tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 hide tabcontent4 hide tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] hide tabcontentbox hide tabcontent2 fadeIn 1000 tabcontent3 hide tabcontent4 hide tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] hide tabcontentbox hide tabcontent2 hide tabcontent3 fadeIn 1000 tabcontent4 hide tabcontent11 addClass Tabs [/script] [class=tabcontent11] height:135px; width:200px; float:left; background:#888; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; border-right:1px solid #fff; border-left:1px solid #fff; margin-left:10px; margin-top:-2px; [/class] [class=tabcontent2] height:135px; width:200px; float:left; background:#888; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; border-right:1px solid #fff; border-left:1px solid #fff; margin-left:10px; margin-top:-2px; display:none; [/class] [class=tabcontent3] height:135px; width:200px; float:left; background:#888; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; border-right:1px solid #fff; border-left:1px solid #fff; margin-left:10px; margin-top:-2px; display:none [/class] [class=tabcontent4] height:135px; width:200px; float:left; background:#888; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; border-right:1px solid #fff; border-left:1px solid #fff; margin-left:10px; margin-top:-2px; display:none; [/class] [div class=tabcontent11][class=container1] width:200px; height:125px; margin:0px -0px; overflow:hidden; color:#fff; font-size:10px; font-family:Arial; text-align:justify; line-height:12px; [/class] [class=scrollbar1] width:105%; height:125px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=textbox1]width:92%; [/class] [div class=container1][div class=scrollbar1][div class=textbox1] idealism sits in prison. chivalry fell on its sword. innocence died screaming.

so who was there to temper the world?

the truth is there were always backups; ones behind the scenes, waiting and watching, observing and learning for a duty they thought would never come, but one day it did.

the world lost its mind, so sacrosanct is here to help.

after the long-known keepers of balance โ€” the morals, the very nuances of good โ€” all kicked the bucket, a special team by the name of sacrosanct was brought into existence. none of them know any of what theyโ€™re supposed to do, their past, or why they all appeared in a bar dumpster together. all they know is the intangible threads tying them together, their names, and the itching sensation dancing behind their fingertips to help.

but how long can these newborn beings uphold a standard they donโ€™t know they need to keep? they were born with the most precious artifacts of life in their hands, but the temptations of life donโ€™t waver for anyone โ€” no matter the situation, no matter the stakes. and the stakes for these ones are particularly high, for the good isn't all of what was destroyed and renewed.

new prophecy woke up covered in blood. new lust opened his eyes to a warm city ripe for the taking. new fear's first memory is strength and the aftertaste of gin. the fates of both parties seem to be crushingly, unwaveringly intertwined, and if this raggedy team held together by fateโ€™s weakening glue canโ€™t pass the test they never knew they were going to take?

one. cruel. fate.

[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=tabcontent2] [div class=container1][div class=scrollbar1][div class=textbox1] - please no godmodding or controlling other characters without consent.
- please be polite if not friendly to your fellow writers ! keep things civil children
- there will be a discord for this, where most if not all ooc chat will be taking place.
- this will not be first come first serve, and so i must ask to please be civil whether you are chosen or not.
- for now, i'm going to say only one character per person please.
- please try to not abandon/ditch/ghost without heads up! i know it's hard, but it's totally appreciated.
- try to post at least once/twice a week, and i'd like at least 2-3 solid paragraphs. quality over quantity though, as always.
- romance in between the roles is of course allowed, but... see relations in the lore tab!
- finally, all roles are gender-locked.

[/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class=tabcontent3] [div class=container1][div class=scrollbar1][div class=textbox1]
new purity;
she's the breadth of all that's good, wrapped in a naive spirit. maybe a little too naive for her new life, truthfully, as
the temptations of the city surely won't hesitate for anyone. but what drives her in undeniably something absolutely pure -- a burning drive to help, enlighten, and cleanse -- a path to walk people down, a path leading to freedom.

new truth;
he's cynical and shrewd; but one cannot deny him, for there is nothing more alluring than truth. an
ungrudging, painfully honest man, how will he find himself in a world that so pushes him to stretch the truth? and what would befall him if he broke this unspoken contract with himself is a tortured existence -- a burning guilt, because he knows that this everlasting truth is not only for him, but a lantern to chase away the darkness and to guide others through the night.

new elegance; saccharine saccharine
she's a straight scepter gleaming with jewels, a sculpted attitude worthy of regalia; an unwavering hold of
peace, strength, and grace. but her careful attitude is a glass sculpture, and the outside world a barrage of thrown rocks. though her ruling words have the power to foster more than grace, a sad destiny it would be for her shall she ever forsake her elegance. after all, how can a queen live with a broken crown?

new victory;
with iron fists and clenched words, he carries more than the weight of possible loss during his eternal race.
he's an unrelentless soul, wandering, running from place to place, person to person, looking for exactly what's right on an endless quest. his motivation is one to challenge the gods, but each loss is an axe to his achille's heel, and he can never stop competing. he can only take so many hits before inevitably he falls, but his energy is boundless -- enough to fuel the next carrier in his perpetual relay to the finish.

new amity;
sweet as sugar and dipped in cinnamon, she's her own personal angel. a driving wish for companionship
across the world, she carries the very essence of friendship. her shoulder is the perfect one to lean on, but she feels the weight double. in an envious, angry world, there's bound to be someone unaffected by her honeyed charms, but she sees no reason proving against friendship. how far would she go to tie everyone together, even if it ended in a jumbled knot?

new love;
a weary soul, empty and cold; the desire within him doesn't burn, but simmers underneath the surface.
ever playing a game of matchmaker, his candied words are cupid's arrows, but bitter romance eats away at him. though he aches to make all love pure and sweet, there's something more that's missing. a love for himself, something that he never had and doesn't know he wants. enamoring is easy, but endearing is a different story, and chocolate roses and careful words only go so far.

[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=tabcontent4] [div class=container1][div class=scrollbar1][div class=textbox1] sacrosanct.

sacrosanct is a team of beings birthed from mysterious origins, appearing in fully developed human bodies but without memories or prior experience. they are supposedly some mix of celestial and human, though they seem to lack any contact or help from otherworldly guides. no rules to the contract that allows them to exist are known to them, but there are underlying rules that present themselves through vague fashions. for example, if a member falls and abandons their purpose, they will go through a painful detox period before being sucked back to their origins and replaced by another being. this is not irreversible, as during the detox period, one can redeem themselves by making an effort to reverse the supposed abandonment of their value. however, the racking sickness that overtakes them during this time may be too much to bear.

sacrilege.

even less is known about sacrilege and their origins than those of sacrosanct. in fact, their existence is almost entirely unknown to sacrosanct. however, they lurk around the corner, with a driving push equal to that expressed by the members of sacrosanct. however, instead of a need to help, they have a need to foil and ruin; to cancel out any work done by sacrosanct. the battle against them is uphill, but not impossible. the same rule applies to members of sacrilege who deviate -- they are brought back to their origins in a violent manner before being replaced by an entirely new host.

while both sacrilege and sacrosanct have powers, they are limited at first and closely linked to their core value. as one progresses and helps spread their value, their power increases and diversifies, granting new abilities. but the same is true for the reverse; if one fails, their powers shrink and crumple under the weight of their failures. if one grows strong enough, they will eventually be able to visit their origins, but their counterpart won't let this happen easily.

relations.
though there are no explicit rules inhibiting relationships for the members of either sacrilege or sacrosanct, they must stay true to their value regardless of their relationship. for example, new envy could not be in a loyal relationship without breaking her tie with her value, which would be grounds for power reduction or callback. this can be an exhausting line to tread, but it's nevertheless one that's hard to avoid.

[/div] [/div][/div][class=lilimg] height:50px; width:200px; float:left; margin:10px 10px; background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/564x/7d/62/96/7d6296b59a899f5c423a2815a9cd0cf7.jpg'); background-size: 118%; background-position: 1px; border:1px solid #fff; [/class][/div] [div class=lilimg][/div][/div][/div]
code by @pasta

Last edited:
i'd love to go for new purity! <3

Interested! I hope this isn't first come first serve because I was interested in one of the roles that were claimed :'0

It's mentioned that it's not i believe.

On another note, are we only playing Sacrosanct as MC's? And are we limited to the values stated?

If its open, I would love to take the New Love spot.
i would love to take new amity !!!!!
i'd love to go for new purity! <3
Iโ€™d love new truth!
Oh my new Truth sounds very interesting. As does this whole plot!
Victory would be an interesting play.
Interested! I hope this isn't first come first serve because I was interested in one of the roles that were claimed :'0
oh, i'm super interested!
I'm interested! <3
amazing! the applications can be found here. i'll be pming all of you with the discord link shortly !
as for Vergaan Vergaan and Lekiel Lekiel -- no, it's not first come first serve, and yes, we will be playing as sacrosanct and the aforementioned roles. sacrilegy and any townies are unplayable and will be used as npcs, for now. and yes, i would prefer the roles to stay those i listed above, but if there is more interest i'll consider adding more.

I am unable to take on any more group roleplays but I just wanted to say this idea is absolutely god-tier
the creativity that went into the plot, lore & roles is mindblowing [ i am literally shooketh] and i wish everyone good luck with applying for this amazing roleplay concept !! uwu <3

This is a beautiful rp. โ™ฅ I'm absolutely interested in applying for the New Love spot.

This is a beautiful rp. โ™ฅ I'm absolutely interested in applying for the New Love spot.
I'm interested in new victory. This entire plot sounds super cool!
i-interested ?!
of course!! you can pop on the character thread up above and iโ€™ll pm you all the discord link shortly.

I am unable to take on any more group roleplays but I just wanted to say this idea is absolutely god-tier
the creativity that went into the plot, lore & roles is mindblowing [ i am literally shooketh] and i wish everyone good luck with applying for this amazing roleplay concept !! uwu <3
omg babe! thank you so so much!! youโ€™re an actual goddess ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back