• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby Rp.

Hey guys.

So, I'll be going on Vacation for about a week or so, and won't be able to role-play… I already have my character, so hopefully I'll be back before we start, and/or get to the partnering process.

Sorry again! See you all in a week or so! ^.^

Alright alright~ don't stress it~ I'll find a way to make it work. You were the first one on board with the idea anyway~ wouldn't feel right without you~

We'll break his legs! ~ Nora Valkyrie

Don't worry about it~ x3 gives me time to get ready with a lot of factors~ x3 be sure to have fun for me too xD

Are you still accepting new characters? Ever since I watched it I've been dying for a RP.

Well I'm not sure what anybody who wanted to previously do this before are doing now Dx I had no internet for a while and now I got it back up again but idk if they still want to do it though~

Ah well I'm still not sure who is participating in the rwby rp anymore. But if you have an rwby oc by all means show me. I would love to see it.

Ah. So do you finally have one that's canon to the series britt? And feel free to show me I'm private messages royal.

Ah. So do you finally have one that's canon to the series britt?

thats what he said..

Britt the canon part was aimed at you. And by canon I mean is it legit. Is everything based off of the rwby series

Users who are viewing this thread

Back