• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby Rp.

@KaiaWolf : I suppose that Takashi will supply the opening post and either have us in order of posts or a first come first served basis.

Huh? No, I mean like a general plot. Like what's gonna happen, or a goal of some kind ^.^

Oh, that I can't guess then X) I'm supposed we'd be of a new group coming in, the goal I can't determine however.

Well I figured we would be a new set of students obviously. We will be going through initiation judt like every other student. It would start on the airship heading to beacon then time skip to the night before when people are getting ready to sleep and then time skip to the launch pads. And from there the search for this years relic. You guys follow?

We'll break his legs! ~ Nora Valkyrie

Sounds perfect! We can just make stuff up from there as we go.

How are people's characters coming? I'm so curious...

Crystal clear upon that, Hiroshi. But will you be of the group of students as well? Or a veteran/teacher when we come in? 
My character is all set in a file, waiting to be uploaded. Sadly, I cannot get a picture, but I have detail to allow your imagination to take hold of my being and mold him into your own as you wish.

Awesome :D

Yeah, I spent maybe a couple hours working on and off on my character. And trying to find a picture. Gah.

I will be a student. My character is complete. So is yours kaia. Same goes for hyydra. And if I'm correct britt left a link of hers? I'm mobile so I can't check it out.

Britt I like everything but the weapons section. All weapons that have magical enhancemets are operated by dust or are enhanced by the users Semblance and even that doesn't last long. Also what is your Semblance?

Well like always I'm willing to help~ and u need to change your descreption of your weapons.

That it is~ that it is~ this is easy compared to the preperations off this one website I'm on that does rwby roleplays. On that one you gotta do math for damage xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back