• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby Rp.

Ha ha X3

I'm watching/listening to Rwby amv's and such while I work on my character. Bloody semblance is really messing with my groove… I've got a basic idea, but I don't like it enough.

I'm glad you like her ^.^

I've been working on her on and off pretty much half the day...

Sweeet~ x3 I wish britt was a bit more communicative so I could at least know if she has started her bio~

Strangers are just friends you haven't made yet~

@Britt\-21 We want to know if you've started your character sheet yet? :3

No rush, just curious

im facedesking like a billion times..wait..maybe.... *Goes to check something* 
What if I used this!

http://www.rpnation.com/showcase/amy-sterling.3089/

But

SPeices: Human

No powers

Her weapon is indeed a staff but could it have magic in it? LIke..ice magic or somethin? Or is that not possible?

and her past doesnt have all the magic shiz in it

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm well u would have to change it around to fit Rwby. And what about her Semblance. If you want to use magc why not make her Semblance gylphs like weiss and have the staff like weiss's rapier?

Also, if you're changing your character's name to Amy, we're gonna have to change the team name...

I didnt change it around because thats a character I actually put effort in for another rp xD

then she'll be a semblance gylph like Weiss xD  
Oh yikes...sorry.... ;-;

i literally jus came up with using amy when im falling asleep...why must I do dis?

Why don't you create a new character instead of using that other character you put effort in and make a character for this roleplay that you could put effort in.

because im lazy and I never got to play amy sadly..since I wasnt accepted into the rp

Okay so just to make sute I have the right idea here since I'm tired you don't want to put effort into a character for a roleplay you were accepted into cause your lazy but ur put effort into a character for a rp you weren't acceoted into?

I have had that character for months now, I never used her, I just thought using her would be a good idea :/

if you honestly want me to actually make another one i'll do it. But not now since its almost 1am

I Honestly want a suitable character that fits into the rwby universe thsts an oc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back