• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby Rp.

I most have not noticed ages ago~ =__= and if u haven't noticed I haven't been online for a while~

We'll break his legs! ~ Nora Valkyrie

[QUOTE="Britt-21]why didnt you tell me this ages ago? -.-

[/QUOTE]
He did, actually - he told you you needed a Semblance and that your weapons needed to function according to RWBY's internal logic, which means they're either mechanical/transformative and ammunition powered or they're powered by Dust. There doesn't seem to be a concept of "persistent enchantment" except in the form of Semblances, which seem to be equivalent to a single random superpower, and might potentially allow something like that. You indicated intent of copying Weiss' Semblance but never added it to your writeup and never modified your weapons.

It's a setting that allows for scythe/sniper rifle hybrids, so if you did something like - say - one sword is loaded with ice-elemental Dust that an internal gyrometer vents with every impact, and one sword has a series of combustion pistons that allow it to boost itself on every strike in the style of Ruby's scythe, you'd probably be good to go.

Well it seems nobody from the original set up still wants to join so I don't see why not. All of you may pm me or comment here with your character idea,Semblance, and weapon.

We'll break his legs! ~ Nora Valkyrie

Hello Role Players,

Just a small reminder, this is not a character discussion or Role Play set up. This if for Recruitment only. Please make the role play and take the OOC and Character sign ups to their respective area's.

Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back