• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby Rp.

Takashi Hiroshi

Hey. So wondering if any of you guys want to do a RWBY Roleplay? I would want it to be OC(originally created) characters. If interested feel free to send me a message or leave a comment. Looking for three other members no more by the way.

Strangers are just friends you haven't made yet~

Okay, not sure if that last post worked, since my phone's being all weird.

Trying again!

I would be up for this! I bloody love RWBY, and have been hoping to see another Rwby roleplay ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the first~ srry I was actually doing my research on the series again. I just realized all the charaters that are part of teams are based off a myth or folklore. For example ruby=little red riding hood. xD but yeah. I'm glad your up for it x3

Ah, okay. Just checking... My phone has been really twitchy lately.

Yay! Fellow Rwby fan! ^.^

I just finished rewatching the series when I posted this. I was like........why am I not roleplaying this? xD

I've been thinking about rewarding it for the third or fourth time.

Volume two, episode one premiers at RTX on July fourth! Who knows when we'll get to watch it, but it's still exciting!

Aaaaaaahg... Such paaaain.

Anyways, as much as is like to rant about Rwby, I've got to go to bed. It's like 20 to one in the morning, and I'm exhausted.

Goodnight!

Same here actually~ time wise~ xD I think ima lurk around online for a while then head to bed. School is over so not much to do xD

Ammm still on time for registration, because you said you needed only 3 participants so I don't know if you still have any free slots or you have them covered by PM nwn

ah okay. And yes you are on time. :3 i would ask that your character be based off of mythology or folklore. thats how all the characters from rwby that have a name are based off of.

yeah i know~ xD im basing my character off of Alexander the great he is classified as a myth weirdly enough so im going with it~ xD

So I've been searching for someone/something my character can be, and I found something. My character is the Big Bad Wolf. She's a wolf Faunus, so it's perfect! Uh oh, Ruby better watch out...

Is that okay? :3

Yeah. I would like it that ur character have no direct ties with any of the character from the series.

Alright, I was just gonna have her like Rwby personality wise :3 and a different weapon of course

Ah. Okay. I don't see why not. But try not to copy ruby's personality too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back