• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby Rp.

She wont have the clumsyness

she'll just have the childish behavior and the crazy Ideas

So, how about character sheets, shall we start filling them? What will the character sheet include?

Oh my god… So, I'm trying to make my character wolfish, but she keeps ending up more like a puppy that's taking itself very seriously....

Hopefully xD welp ima be here doing my research on the series x3 just rewatched it again to make sure I got it all downpack. So I've realized that our characters need an semblance. So I wanna hear you guys ideas to ur own characters semblance. I don't want something OP. Remember using your semblance wastes your aura and as seen aura can be considered your health bar so don't make your semblance something your going to rely on.

Strangers are just friends you haven't made yet~

So we have A, L and then possibly T. What's the last letter? Who doesn't have a name?

Also, yeah. I put Semblance into my character's sheet, so no worries. I have yet to think of one at the moment, though...

Please refresh my memory xD semblance was kind of special state like the one Yang showed when she was angry at the bar? or the weapon of choice? (I watched RWBY only when it was airing so I don't remember x.x)

Last person is britt-21. Well your a faunus so try to make it something that suits your character. For example jaune ark(my fav character) is reckless and has poor defensive reflexes. His semblance is regen / an aura shield.

Strangers are just friends you haven't made yet~

So now we have ALM. I'm currently debating, like, 5 different names at the moment, so gimme a minute and then I'll have a solid name.

Finally found a bloody picture for my character… Good lord that took way too long.

And I have a name. My character's name is Rowan Blaze ^.^

Any thoughts on the team name?

Yeah, I was feeling that pain about 20 minutes ago… Bloody pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back