• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rubies of Eventide OOC Thread (D&D 5e)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
No problems for me either! Can't wait for Toryk to get all puffed up at Athaclenna's praise. Having a blast.

Can't really think of anything Jalana needs to do.

Also, I'm currently rereading through old posts, and I'm getting the impression that we've been contracted to steal the last Ruby from Oleg, yes? If so, presumably we're at least somewhat in the right to do so, seeing as the Lawful Good Brazamal is going along with it?

Essentially, pirates stole a pirate booty and sold the ruby to Oleg who may or may not be affiliated with that group of pirates. Seemingly satisfied, the shipful of pirates left before Toryk, defender of the pirate booty and narrow survivor, could go and get it back. The act of stealing it back for its destined location can be labeled good or evil or that grey middling area, at least in my opinion.

Essentially, pirates stole a pirate booty and sold the ruby to Oleg who may or may not be affiliated with that group of pirates. Seemingly satisfied, the shipful of pirates left before Toryk, defender of the pirate booty and narrow survivor, could go and get it back. The act of stealing it back for its destined location can be labeled good or evil or that grey middling area, at least in my opinion.
Thanks. IC, I'm largely just having Jalana follow the lead of Brazamal and Athaclenna. By her logic, if those two religious types have no moral issues here, there shouldn't be any for her as well.

Well. I mean, if you want to look at it differently. You could argue Toryk is the rightful owner of it. His crew having found it, and with him being the sole survivor thusly inherited it. And this bucko stole it from Toryk who intended to give it to the Collector as per a prior agreed upon and consensual business transaction.

So from a certain point of view, you are doing something just and good :3

Hey all. Just to let you know, I will be away from my PC for a good couple of days as of tomorrow, as I'm going camping and kayaking with my dad and some of his friends during that time. If I do have my phone, I don't know if I'll have any kind of wi-fi where I'm going, so odds are that I won't be able to post for some time.

Brazamal will go ahead and try to negotiate a lower price on five of the healing potions. My Persuasion skill gives me a +5.

Looks like I'm paying full price. lol

I would be a poor excuse for a healer if I didn't try to get the last four potions. Lets try my Persuasion roll of a +1.

total of 9. Looks like I'm paying full price, too.

The only thing Phectty needs is a courier and a few things from his carriage as, besides his cloths, he only has some coins (100 of them being copper on purpose), his armour underneath his cloths, his weapon and the lead-based ink he got from The Collector. I'll come up with the letter, hopefully, by tomorrow. I know the difficult part will be creating the Illusory script version of the letter rather than the normal one.

Brazamal will go ahead and try to negotiate a lower price on five of the healing potions. My Persuasion skill gives me a +5.

Looks like I'm paying full price. lol
I would be a poor excuse for a healer if I didn't try to get the last four potions. Lets try my Persuasion roll of a +1.

total of 9. Looks like I'm paying full price, too.

Sorry, both; full-price for both of you. Nice efforts, though!

The only thing Phectty needs is a courier and a few things from his carriage as, besides his cloths, he only has some coins (100 of them being copper on purpose), his armour underneath his cloths, his weapon and the lead-based ink he got from The Collector. I'll come up with the letter, hopefully, by tomorrow. I know the difficult part will be creating the Illusory script version of the letter rather than the normal one.

I forgot about your letter and courier. That might take an hour for writing and fifteen minutes for a courier. That would be 4 gp for the trip to Neverwinter.

Thanny Thanny

While I think about it, how many days would it be to get from Yartar to Neverwinter?

Judging from the map, it will take about 2 weeks normally, but this lovely person has an animal messenger network and five levels in druid. It will reach Neverwinter in 3 days and take another 3 days for coming back unless a Sending is used.

I always do [ spoiler ] at the beginning and [ /spoiler ] at the end of the lines I want encompassed. I think there are better ways out there, but it just feels simpler to type it out outside of writing programs.

Similarly [ i ] and [ /i ] do italics, [ s ] and [ /s ] do strikethroughs, [ b ] and [ /b ] do boldening, and [ u ] and [ /u ] do underlining. It helps if you do not have immediate access to the buttons like myself.

Heyo. I am checking in on people and seeing if people need more time between my posts or more direction. Let me know anything that would help improve your experience.

Heyo. I am checking in on people and seeing if people need more time between my posts or more direction. Let me know anything that would help improve your experience.
All good here.

I think the only one who hasn't made a post about what they are doing is Psychie. I'm just wondering what our lovely Elvin adventurer will do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back