• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Rubies of Eventide OOC Thread (D&D 5e)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm doing ok. My elfie is not too familiar with the in's and out's of robbery, and is much better at healing the casualties of a good fight. I'll make an IC post about that.

Thanny Thanny

I finally figured out what I want Phectty to do. I wish to do a perception check to see how far along the Stable hand is with the fodder and other duties. As in, are they just at the beginning of it or are they at the end of it? I would like to also do a check on what Phectty knows about Genasi. I believe that would be an Intelligence (?) check.

Thanny Thanny

I finally figured out what I want Phectty to do. I wish to do a perception check to see how far along the Stable hand is with the fodder and other duties. As in, are they just at the beginning of it or are they at the end of it? I would like to also do a check on what Phectty knows about Genasi. I believe that would be an Intelligence (?) check.

Sure! Roll for Perception and Intelligence (History). I can tell you for certain that the stablehand is halfway done, partly out of painful methodicalness and partly because he just does not want to be here, as can be seen from his huffing and kicking the hay fodder.

Sherwood Sherwood Psychie Psychie D. Rex D. Rex Shadeofshade Shadeofshade jaydude jaydude Felis Felis

I am glad that people are doing well, and I am sorry for my absence. Things are challenging on my end at the time, and getting a moment to sit down and type up responses for roleplays seems almost impossible. I will aim to do so still, however.

I am glad that people are doing well, and I am sorry for my absence. Things are challenging on my end at the time, and getting a moment to sit down and type up responses for roleplays seems almost impossible. I will aim to do so still, however.

Trust me, I know the feeling all too well. You've little to apologize for, if anything.

A 24 for perception and a 10 for history. I think those are good rolls.

Don't worry. Life happens.

Yes, indeed. We are doing ok at the current pace, and can hold out a bit longer.

So I have my post ready but just need to know before I post it, do I need to make a skill check with my Thieves' Tools to open the crawl space?

Yep! D20 + proficiency + DEX modifier should be good, Shade. I will allow multiple efforts, but beware getting a Nat 1. A Nat 1 increases the difficulty check (DC) next time.

With the Ring of Jumping you can scale that building with ease, D. Rex! No Athletics check required. Just beware the potential crunching of roof under your feet.

Oh my goodness, this is a treat. Brazamal and Jalana are considering the most iconic manner of B&E: kicking the door in.

You guys remind me of a certain comedian. Y'all want to do crimes. =P
Warning: some strong language.

It was largely a suggestion. I'm just saying, I don't see any reason why us two meatheads can't simply break in, if we're going to be implicated in this thing anyway (Toryk probably did give a good reason somewhere that I don't remember though).

It was largely a suggestion. I'm just saying, I don't see any reason why us two meatheads can't simply break in, if we're going to be implicated in this thing anyway (Toryk probably did give a good reason somewhere that I don't remember though).
We only get implicated if we get caught.

Ghost it. In and out like a fart on the breeze.

Also town guard.

I didn't add my bonus and proficentcy for my Thieves' Tools roll because I got a nat 1. I have another post ready where I attempt again, Should I do it?

Fire away as many times as you think necessary. I just had a trigger event for Nat 1s where the DC goes up by 2 until you repair your tool, but nothing too serious.

Also, I am intending to post soon. Does anyone have any objections to that? Brazamal, do you wish to stop Jalana from knock-knock-knocking on the bedroom door like a raven that quotes "Nevermore"?

Also, I am intending to post soon. Does anyone have any objections to that? Brazamal, do you wish to stop Jalana from knock-knock-knocking on the bedroom door like a raven that quotes "Nevermore"?
No need to stop her. A polite knock is more up his speed anyways. lol

Sorry for the delay!

Thanny Thanny
No objections from me either! Should I have Ivvie attempt to discern more about the Abjuration orb with an Arcana check or the like before that, or wait for your post?

If you have a moment to do so before I post likely in twelve hours, that would be great, or I can do something like multiple-choice Q&A, or just write up something like, "You have seen something like this before."

If you have a moment to do so before I post likely in twelve hours, that would be great, or I can do something like multiple-choice Q&A, or just write up something like, "You have seen something like this before."
Done! And thanks for being so flexible!

I hate the passage of time. It only feels like yesterday when I made my last post but it has been a lot longer. I'll try and get my post ready to be posted today, sorry for anyone who was waiting for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back