• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

LovelyAndBroken

Pain is beautiful.
I've posted on here before that I am looking for people to roleplay with, but I'm thinking of starting new and actually being more active.

I'm looking for a semi-literate person, who writes 1 - 3 paragraphs. I will tell you if your starters are not interesting, for I am very blunt. It's been very boring on here, with overused ideas, so I would like to come up and help build a different plot for each person I plot with.

Feel free to send me a message, I'm not mean, I swear!

Hey there! I'm new to this site, but I've been role-playing for a while now and I'm looking for role-playing partners as well. I definitely fit the 1-3 paragraph requirement, and I hope my characters and plot ideas won't bore you. I appreciate a blunt person who will tell me so! Maybe we can come up with some ideas together?

Hey there! I'm new to this site, but I've been role-playing for a while now and I'm looking for role-playing partners as well. I definitely fit the 1-3 paragraph requirement, and I hope my characters and plot ideas won't bore you. I appreciate a blunt person who will tell me so! Maybe we can come up with some ideas together?
Send me a message, and I will reply ASAP tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back