• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Romance Partner Search! (◕ヮ◕)ノ Pairings|Fandoms

PandaElbows

P I A W | P I O W ! !

danceclap8en.gif

'Ello there!

You can call me Panda. I'm not sure what to introduce myself with - Well, I'm an Aussie girl who's into manga and kpop and the like, and I'm Korean myself. Gif lover and crazy cat lady, consumer of the legendary tea. c:

Before you read on, just letting you know - I'm fine with mxm, mxf or fxf. The only condition is that in mxf I play female. Cool~!

msprev__r1844267951.gif

I'm super craving a romance rp right now. I myself can write a good few paragraphs - I'd prefer if you can pen down at least two paragraphs, and detailed is lovely! But of course, 'quality over quantity' - if you feel you can only do a couple paragraphs, that's fine, as long as I have something to write a reply off.
:D

Couple other things (the boring stuff will be over soon, promise!):

- Please try to be as active as possible, and I'll do the same. If you're leaving for a while, just let me know. I'll do the same too.

- A few mistakes here and there are alright, but I'm not a big fan of constant spelling and grammar errors, and stuff 'like dis' or' DIs 2'. *A*

- I'd love to get to know you OOC!

kamizawayukina.gif

Alrighty, here is a list of my
O R I G I N A L P A I R I N G S.

I would prefer to play the bolded characters. Ones with a '~' next to them are super cravings!

- Master x Slave {mxm, fxm, fxf}

- Siblings ~ {fxm, fxf}

- Boss x
Employee ~ {mxm, fxm, fxf}

- Tattoo Artist x
Florist {fxm}

- Really short x Really tall ~ {fxm, mxm} Partially based on both Toradora and Lovely Complex

- Soccer teammates ~ {mxm}

- Swimming club teammates ~ {mxm} *Free* @u@

- Otaku x Normal ~ {fxm, fxf}

- School Weirdos {fxm}

-
Good girl x Bad boy {fxm}

- War Soldier x Nurse {fxm}

- Monster x Monster {mxm, fxm, fxf} Monsters with humanoid appearances, please.

f97d54b2e88b114e1cf5aaebc5d5f320-d59e8ei.gif

And now a lovely list of F A N D O M P A I R I N G S.

Same little rules as above. All anime, ehe.

- Kagamine Rin x Kagamine Len
(Vocaloid Franchise) ~~~~ YES PLEASE!

There we go!

I'm very open to any suggesions, and I do have some plots for some pairings if you ask in a PM. So PM me, or talk to me here. Thanks~!

love-177.gif~c200

- Soul x Maka (Soul Eater)

- Tamaki x
Haruhi (OHSHC) ~~

- Sweden x
Finland (Hetalia) ~

- Germany x
Italy (Hetalia) ~

-
China x Russia (Hetalia) ~~

Last edited by a moderator:

Good girl x Bad Boy ;D Pm Me!

just reminded me of this song

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:

Oooh!!

*Raises hand*

Could we do Soccer Teammates??

Either that or Siblings... I really don't mind ^^

Send a PM my way, if you're still searching!!

@PandaElbows

I'm interested in these original pairings, if you're willing to double. And Ouran, if you're cool with canon x oc.

- Siblings

- Boss x Employee

- Tattoo Artist x Florist

- Really short x Really tall

- Otaku x Norma

- Monster x Monster

'China x Russia' sounds like a lot of fun, as does 'Otaku x Normal'! I could totally nail Russia, and I could pass as a normal person. X) We could make the Otaku x Normal cute enough to melt the hearts of all who read it. (Have you seen the Len Rin Kagamine song about the maid costume?) We might as well make it entertaining, too.

I look forward to hearing back from you!~

Keksi-☆

Users who are viewing this thread

Back