• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™π™€π™’π™–π™£π™˜π™š 𝙄𝙣 π™π™π™š π˜Όπ™žπ™§ (π™ˆ/π™ˆ 𝙍𝙋 π™Žπ™šπ™–π™§π™˜π™)

Mischievous

winter-is-coming-20.jpg
~~~

INTRODUCTION

hi, welcome! mischievous (or missy) here with my first search thread. it won’t be all that fancy because i’m feeling rather lazy, but don’t let that discourage you! i always put more effort into my characters and writing than i do things like this. also, my grammar is not horrible, the lowercase is merely for aesthetics. i’ll share a little about myself, so those who don’t think they would match up well with me can head off in search of a more suitable partner.

i am an adult, who only writes with other adults. sorry, but that’s just what i’m comfortable with. i β€˜match post length’, which is a broad statement. my writing is versatile. i can offer a paragraph or twelve, be simple or descriptive. muse, my partner’s preference and the happenings inside the rp are what effect this the most. however, i will not do one liners. for the most part, i am active but life can be busy. a post once every day or every other day is my average. i don’t ghost but i don’t care if you do. as much as i would like a warning it isn’t necessary. stuff happens, I get it. my current cravings are for m/m romances only but all manner of side characters are fine. i won’t double for the sake of romance but if it happens that side characters develop naturally or have a lot to do with the plot, i enjoy writing more than one.

lastly, send me a pm. please do not message me here unless it’s your only option. i promise i don’t bite!

PLOTS AND GENRES

there are hundreds of settings, plots and character match ups that interest me. these are only a few. if you have any plots or ideas you want to write out, I would love to hear them.

~~ apocalyptic. zombies, nuclear fallout, alien invasions. the end of the world as we know it.
~~ supernatural. ghosts going bump in the night, werewolves howling at the moon, all manner of witchy mischief.
~~ fantasy. elves, orcs, royalty. kingdoms and tribes in made-up worlds, people seeking adventure and treasure.
~~ magic. academies for the gifted, magic users on the run, ordinary people being thrown into the chaos of a magical world.
~~ science fiction. clones, wild experiments, underground facilities.
~~ space. new planets, vast space stations, mysterious alien species.
~~ crime. stereotypical gangs, mob bosses, the gritty underground of a polluted city.
~~ horror. monsters, unknown creatures, strange places or people.

FANDOMS

for fandoms i only accept oc/oc focused plots. maybe canon/oc if my partner really wants to write a canon character. i get bored too fast. if i have not seen, read or watched the source material, it won’t be something i want to write or put on this list.

~~ percy jackson
~~ pokemon
~~ the walking dead
~~ harry potter (always craving!)
~~ train to busan
~~ avatar the last airbender
~~ genshin impact
~~ bnha
~~ haikyuu
~~ the legend of zelda
~~ among us

Last edited:
I would love to plan something Harry Potter
Though I also saw this tagged with warrior cats if that is also an interest?

hey, this is kinda terribly late but i have a male haikyuu oc i’d like to rp with if you’d like :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back