• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

wed_NES_day

Heyo! I'm new to RPNation, but I've been roleplaying for around 10 years (typing that really drove home my feelings of being old af!). I am coming off a 1.5/2 year hiatus so I'm a bit rusty. I tend to lean towards semi-lit & obviously the most I get from my partner(s) the more I can give. I'm open to 1x1 & group roleplays so feel free to contact me for either or! Below are some of my preferences & some of my hard no's when it comes to roleplaying. Can't wait to get back into it!

Preferences:
b/g pairings
I prefer roleplaying as females, but I am open to playing both characters
I prefer romance undertones, but far from necessary to get my attention
I like supernatural (witches, vampires, werewolves)
I like modern/realistic family roleplays (just regular high schools, cafes, whatever)
I like basic fandoms like Harry Potter, the Hunger Games, Divergent, Grey's Anatomy, the Night World, etc.
I prefer more mature writing; meaning details, plans, well thought out characters, etc.
I lean towards realistic character pictures, but I'm not opposed to anime either

Hard No's:
Anime fandoms
Inappropriate pairings (step-parents, step-siblings, much older/younger)
Text talk (I'm fine with basic stuff in OOC, but don't do it when IC)
Godmoding, Mary Sues, Gary Sues

I'm down to hash some plots out with different users & plan out the perfect roleplay for both of us so don't be afraid to post your own ideas/suggestions below!

Bright rays of morning sun spilled into the decent sized bedroom. The once dark room slowly came to light, the pale pink walls showing years of love through finger prints, posters, & pictures hung on every square inch. In the middle of the room was a large, four poster bed. The dark gray comforter laid across the mattress in disarray. Hidden deep under the thick comforter lay Amalie Porter. Mousey brown hair poked out of the top of the blanket, splayed out on the pale blue pillowcase. The warm sun caused Amalie to stir, a deep groaning escaping her throat. Her limbs extended, stretching the supple muscles underneath her pale skin. A loud yawn interrupted the quiet room as the young girl sat up in her bed. Her hair was matted to the back of her head, forming a frizzy halo around her face. She reached up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she made her way out of bed. Her steps were silenced by the shaggy pink rug that stretched across the floor of her bedroom as she made her way to the attached bathroom. Downstairs Amalie could hear the distinct sounds of breakfast being made. She forgot her mom had the rare Saturday off this week, that meant something other than a handful of granola for breakfast today. Amalie didn't realize how hungry she was until her stomach sent a dull pain indicating the eagerness for some of mom's blueberry pancakes. Finally she opened her eyes fully, getting a good look at herself in the bathroom mirror. 'It's a good thing June moved out, she'd be pissed at the idea of toothpaste on the mirror,' Amalie thought to herself as she examined her reflection. The thought of her older sister June sent a sharp pang of longing. June was only 11 months older than Amalie so the two had always been super close. When June moved out for her first year of college Amalie played it off as no big deal, but secretly she missed her sister's never ending nagging about Amalie's lack of caring. Shaking her head to get rid of the thought of June, Amalie turned on her heels & went back to her bedroom. She pulled on a pair of black & red striped pajama pants, slipping on her favorite pair of slipper. A small smile tugged at the corner of Amalie's mouth at the sight of the poor things. June hated them. They were oversized & ugly. Once fluffy & bright pink, years of love had turned them into matted, gray-pink tufts of fur. With a small shrug, Amalie opened her door to be greeted by the smell of maple syrup, bacon in the oven, & fresh blueberries. With a slight pip in her step she made her way downstairs & into the large kitchen below.

Using this bump to comment on the pure talent that is 98% of you when it comes to coding. I have ZERO clue how to do any of it. I wish I did. It's beautiful, gorgeous, so appealing. Keep it up!

I would love to Discuss an RP with you, My replies are almost always as long as your sample is, I play mostly Main males. I can reply at least once a day and Romance is something I have gotten good with but does not have to be the main thing, I also have an entire Species I created for my RPs and a book i'm writing! Let me know if you wanna figure something out

Hello, I would like to discuss a Slice of Life RP. A RP where two friends go onto different High Schools and lose touch with one another. She lives her life, gets a boyfriend, maybe even popular and then one day, while at her boyfriends game (football, basket ball, ETC) they run into one anothe that's a basic Idea....if it interests you Pm me and let's talk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back