• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Roleplay Partner Wanted

kingooey

archie
Hello!

I’m Archie, and I’ve been writing for several years now, so I feel like I have a lot of experience when it comes to different styles and plots within roleplays.

At the moment, I’m looking for a literate partner who doesn't mind slow but detailed responses (mainly on weekends).

Since my exams are on at the moment, I'm not really looking for an ‘intensive’ roleplay (since I already struggling with procrastinating and revision anyway), but I feel like creative writing is a good way for me to wind down after some intensive essay-writing.

That being said, I am a very dedicated writer, and even though my responses may not be frequent, I can promise each post will always be full of detail - I put my heart and soul into each piece of writing I create, and I just hope that translates well within our (potential) future roleplay!

Anyway, here's some random information about me (I might update this in the future when my writing is less sporadic):

- I'm 18 and I'd like my partners to be 18+
- I'm literate and looking for literate roleplays
- My activity varies (at least a post per week)
- I mirror post length, although I prefer 2+ paragraphs
- I do fandoms and original plots
- I don't do "canon x OC" or doubling, but "canon x canon" or "OC x OC" is fine
- I love brainstorming, and I love throwing ideas back and forth between me and my partners
- I also love talking ooc! I’m here to make friends as well as wonderful stories
- I HIGHLY prefer MxM (there are some exceptions for ships, but most are LGBT)
- I'm fine with mature/serious plots (this includes gore, horror and violence - I do have limits, but I’ll express them if I have to)
- I'm a sucker for romance, so I'd prefer it to be included to some extent
- I can roleplay here or on discord
- I have examples of writing and/or characters that I can show you
- I'm ghost friendly (likewise, no hard feelings)

Fandoms (I can play either pairing):

DC comics/Gotham

Riddler x Penguin
Riddler x Joker
Joker x Batman
Ivy x Quinn
Red Dead Redemption 2
Sean x Arthur
Sean x Lenny
John x Arthur
Javier x Arthur
Star Wars
Obi Wan x Anakin
Poe x Finn
Kylo x Hux
Starkid (yes the musicals)
Quirrell x Voldemort
Batman x Superman
Ron x Draco
Jemila x Zazzalil
Harry Potter
Draco x Harry
Lupin x Sirius
BF Unsolved
Shane x Ryan
Tinsley x Goldsworth
Marvel
Strange x Tony
Starlord x Thor/Loki
Steve x Loki
Overwatch (depends)
Hanzo x McCree
Reaper x 76

Aaand some themes that I find interesting:

- Supernatural/Paranormal
- Horror
- Science Fiction
- Fantasy (to a limited extent - I prefer some realism)
- Romance
- Fate/Destiny
- Noir
- Thriller
- Dystopia
- Historical

I hope that answers most questions. I have plot ideas which I can share over a private message if you're interested in roleplaying - that being said, please PM me if you're interested since I'm more likely to check!

Thank you!

Archie :ghostv:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back