• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Robotech - Tales of the UEEF (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Pyrrah lets out a snort. "The gear-heads in here didn't even notice a thing. Looks clear to exit." With that, she pushes open the door wide enough to climb out. Once clear of the elevator, she unslings the rifle and takes up a tactical position at the side of the door and waits for the rest of her squad to come out.
Combat Bonuses
Number of Attacks: 5
Strike: +8
Parry: +10
Dodge: +8
Roll with Punch: +9
Initiative: +2
Perception: +6
Disarm: +2
Horror Factor: +2 to Save
All Expeditionary Force Marines receive a+ 1 to strike with any rifle or energy rifle

EP-37: 1d4x10 damage on a five round burst. 85 single shots

CVR-3 M.D.C. for female armor:
Helmet – 50
Arms (2) – 30
Legs (2) – 40
Main Body – 90 / -18

Grumpy clambered out, looking around the area for possible combatants. "...Huh... Seems abit to calm around here... Do they really not know whats going on around here or what?" grumpy asked himself as hekept his gaze on the people working.

"...Guess it might be up to us to fill them in... or convince them."

Feeling foolish at his paranoia Bishop clambers on through, taking in the scene in all it's normality. Bishop attempts to call out to the tech's visible in the distance. Hoping not to spook the workers but to meaningfully grab their attention and summon them over to the doors. Remaining vigilant in case this were some elaborate ploy engineered to catch the crew off-guard.

"Heyo soldier, how're you guys holding up down here?"

As he does this, he glances about the bays taking note of the types of mecha stored within sight. Specifically on the lookout for Veritech fighters.

It takes a few times to get someone's attention before a person look up and pulls off his welder's mask and takes off his hearing protection. He takes a sweaty look at the lot of you, and his eyes widen at the sight of the guns in hand and the blaster-damaged armor. He takes a deep gulp before answering. "Uhhhh, we are keeping busy. Um, what's going on?"

As he is talking to you, other members of the maintenance staff down here start to notice that there is something out of place, and one by one, the noise in the upper bay fades away.

When Bishop looks about, you see that the normally crowded launch bay is now very crowded with more Veritechs than is normally stored up here. You can see three Alpha Fighters, four Beta Fighters, and one Valkyrie, all showing signs of combat damage.

"Good evening everyone, glad you all found yourselves uninterrupted in your work but sadly I have some bad news." Grumpy started off with calling them around.

"How much do you all know about the current situation of the ship? Well, sorry to say it seems some of our comrades don't seem to wish to continue our trip back to the Macarthur, takeing the bridge and aiming to pilot us off course to who knows where.

They've already killed a good deal of people, hell we don't fully know whats happened on the command deck, engineering is safe and we have medical staff there.

My name is Captain David Darwin, and we gotta take back this ship, their already charging the fold space engine. Any questions? No doubt many, those in engineering can vouch for our story and several who were in there in cantine as well..."

The handful of mechanics in front of you trade uneasy looks before the Chief says, "Well, everything is running smooth down here. We've been busy working on getting the repairs on these damaged mecha underway. There has been nothing out of the ordinary down here at all." They are still eyeing the damaged armor on Pyrrah and the heavy weapon she's packing.

Finally, the Chief takes a step forward and looks at Grumpy. "Sir, what can we do to help you out? Its been a while since Basic Training, but I still remember how to use a rifle."

"What is mostly needed is the cyclones and emergency kits from the mechs, after that those who can or wish to can take a rifle and follow us to the mechanics wing to a rendezvous with our groups settled there and near the lifts.

There you can get the full situation from our friends there, and proof we have a situation on our hands.

Otherwise, those who don't think they can fightt can aid other by moving equipment and getting to a safe area, they haven't hit this dock so it is likely they were planning to after they hit fold space or some time after, let you all work without a clue it seems so they have their get away intact...

That said, we should move. Where are the Storm dragon ships located? Available cyclones?"

"Cyclones? You want Cyclones? We got over two dozen of different models to pick from, along with plenty of guns and ammo for 'em. C'mon." The Chief quickly turns and while motioning you to follow him, he heads into the crowded mecha bay. There is a large armored bunker with a heavy locked door, keeping the suits of Cyclone armor under heavy security. The Chief quickly punches in a sequence of numbers and slaps his hand on the biometric reader and the heavy door opens with a woosh. Inside, you can see multiple Cyclones, ranging from the VR-38 Light Cyclone to several of the heavier VR-40 Saber Cyclones and finally three of the large VR-50 Battlers.

On the walls are scores of rifles of various types, along with ammo for all of them. You are now able to arm yourselves with what you want to use.

Moving into the room, Pyrrah drops the power clip out of the EP-37 and slaps in a fresh magazine into the weapon. She then turns to the variety of Cyclones and has a smile on her face like a kid in a candy shop. "Oh, yes. These will do nicely. Sir, I would suggest that we use the Saber Cyclones. They have the sonic blades on the arms, missiles in the chest, and will give us the ability to dish out some choice damage with these handheld weapons."

As Pyrrah speaks, Bishop eyes the group of Saber's approvingly. After entering the room he swaps out the E-clip of his Valiant Rifle taking note of a particular blue Saber model among the collection before quickly moving to it and checking its power supply and material condition. Once satisfied he mounts the veritech, activates the machine and transitions to battloid mode making sure the GR-103 is topped off and the CADS-1 blades can deploy and retract easily. Making sure to grab the Valiant once the checks are complete, he heads back to the doorway ready to proceed.

"Dare I say it, you all are gods among men." Grumpy wasted no time getting into a VR-50 series, the hefty cyclone felt great to be in and honestly he had fun when training with one long ago.

Nothing like the super though.

He took a EP-37 off the wall and armed the cyclone with mini missiles, heap, no damn hostile cyclones gonna come between them and the command deck!

"Everyone finish up and lets get moving, next target is takeing back command. The lift is one way, we'd rather not loose any hostages left there so a off board breach is ill advised.

Unless theres a different way up... Don't know these vessels well."

Alex punches up a set of deck plans for a Garfish Troopship and frowns. "Those elevators are a real problem. They can focus a lot of firepower on that spot, and we will have to blast our way through to get onto the Command Deck. If there was just another way up there . . . A way around them all . . . Like along the outer hull and in this airlock here!" He points with excitement. "Our Cyclones can easily grip to the hull as we leave out one of the other locks, go up and around, then back in and take the mutineers by surprise. I think that this will work! What do you guys think? Want to risk it?"

"We didn't get this far by not takeing risks... I'm sure if we pushed our luck the lady would let us know before she stabbed us in the back, common courtesy." The lady being lady luck, Grumpy could practically feel that dagger waiting to stab straight through any armor he put on...

"We make it there in one piece and dish out the hurt. Once the elevators are clear we can get reinforcements and deal with this shit fest of a mutiny.

Just one thing after another, at this rate takeing up smoking will improve my life span, stress is gonna kill me at this rate."

Pyrrah gives her commander a grin. "You will not perish under the stress of the moment. Warriors like us thrive under it. Let us bring some justice to these lawbreakers. I can see the advantage to flanking them by going outside the hull like Alex has suggested. Once we reenter the ship, we will have to move quick to eliminate the danger and stop the ship from going into Space Fold."

Really liking the sound of Alex's plan, Bishop eagerly nods his agreement. "I'm in" Looking down briefly at his CADS-1 blades before speaking again, "And, these may come in very handy as well!"

Directing his question to Alex, "So we have an egress point, this airlock you found on the deck-plans. What about an ingress point? Any out of the way places we may be able to steal our way into the Command Deck? Maybe coordinate our grand entrance with the gravity knockout from Engineering?"

Alex nods, pointing at a couple of different airlocks. "Yeah, either here, or here. I don't know which one might be better; do any of you see an advantage to using one over the other?"

If anyone has the skill Boarding Spaceships, you can roll it now. Otherwise, you can try a roll of IQ x2.

"Good memory Bishop, we tie the entry with gravity fuckery we'll have open time to get in and into a prime position. Plus we'll be more accustomed to zero grav than the ones inside since we'd been dealing with it already...

Though I hate to say going zero grav ain't my style most the time... in mecha it's fine but first time they shut off gravity in training I threw up my lunch...

Theres something memorial about watching your puke fly off from you slowly. Even worse when your instructor was in the way of it...

Yea not the best time for stories.

Anybody got a clue on these airlocks?"

"Plus we'll be more accustomed to zero grav than the ones inside since we'd been dealing with it already..."

"Hah, absolutely!" He agree's, looking over the plans.

Unable to make heads or tails of the mess of squiggly lines, Bishop defers to the others offering only a fleeting, "Perhaps someplace out of the way?"

Pyrrah can see a small emergency hatch that looks like it is big enough to fit maybe two Cyclones at a time in it but it will be a tight fit. It will let you into a service passage just off of the medical center, used to transport hazardous materials into and out of the environmentally secured section of the ship. It is unlikely that the mutineers will even think to guard that area, since it is already on the Command Deck.

The Paraxian points at the schematic. "There. We can get in there. Even if we assume that they have someone watching the control panels to look for airlocks being cycled, we can bypass the sensors and get in without being detected at all and take them by surprise. Sir, my only question now is, do we try for prisoners or do we just go in with killing shots? I follow my orders no matter what."

"Try to incapacitate, if you can't do what you can do anyways. I'd lime to go nonlethal to make certain they get justly trialed for this...

Plus, I want to tear off their ears with an hour or two of yelling." Grumpy sighed, scratching behind his head. "...Can't say we're to equiped for takeing prisoners."

Eric quickly straps himself into a Saber Cyclone of his own. "I understand, Grumpy. If we hit those that want to fight really hard, with some serious overwhelming force, we may be able to intimidate the others that are not quite as dedicated to the cause and get them to surrender. Those ones we can take alive as we secure the ship and stop the Space Fold from happening." He snags a EP-37 of his own from the wall and slaps a full power cell into it. "Lets go!"

"Alright, Storm Dragons! Take this damn ship back!" Grumpy barked before heading off, they were gonna make this right.

These bastards...

Naturally they pull this shit when their on their way back, he had ears to twist and a squad mate to get to a good doctor... If she has a single hair harmed on her head he is going to tear them limb from limb.

"Orders understood, my Captain!" Pyrrah hefted her rifle with a grin, happy to be taking the fight to the enemy on their terms. Before she goes out, she will grab a long length of rope. "Here. Everyone tie on to this. That way if anyone gets knocked free from the ship and cannot use their jump thrusters to maneuver back to the hull, we can pull them back."

Unless she is stopped, Pyrrah will make sure that she is first to the airlock where she can be out onto the outer hull first.
Combat Bonuses
Number of Attacks: 5
Strike: +9
Parry: +13
Dodge: +11
Initiative: +2
Perception: +7
Disarm: +2
Horror Factor: +2 to Save
All Expeditionary Force Marines receive a+ 1 to strike with any rifle or energy rifle

Cyclone Bonuses
Number of Attacks: 6
Strike: +11 / +12 when firing bursts with EP-37
Parry: +17
Dodge: +13
Initiative: +4

EP - 37 1d4x10 with a 5 round burst, 100 charges
HEAP Mini-Missiles 1d4x10, 12 missiles
Cyclone 225 MDC
Saber Punch 3d6 MD, Power Punch 6d6 MD

Users who are viewing this thread