• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech - Tales of the UEEF (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
First post!

I am debating between the STORM Commando and the regular Veritech Pilot. Any thoughts?

Quick question: If I go with the Veritech Pilot and snag up the Jack of all Trades Natural Aptitude, then I take both the Alpha and Beta pilot MOS, do I double up on the SDC and attribute bonuses or just get one?

You would only get the stat bonuses and SDC base from one of the two, your choice of which.

I have a rough draft of my sheet posted, but I'll need to get die rolls for Hit Points, SDC, and my Running bonus. I'll flesh out the sheet in a bit.

Ok. I'll PM them to you so you can edit your sheet with the new numbers.

As you can see, I went with the Veritech Pilot, but I can operate either the Alpha or Beta with equal ease.

I have arrived

not sure what to go with for this character, but considering I went with team mom once, team father another time, and the nerdy brother another.

Whos ready for a shut in who obsesses about alien tech!?

I know I am!!

Howdy!

I can't wait to be flying a valkyrie again~!

I can't decide if I want to play a Praxian Amazon or go big and ask to play another version of Janice Em. Sherwood, what are you up for? :)

I would prefer that you steer away from the Paraxian idea.

@Sherwood, do you have an any info on what kind of team we're going to be?
You are going to be a new team that is being put together, using the latest in tech and training to make yourselves ready to fly. I'm not sure if that answers your question, though. What exactly are you looking for?
Hey @WlfSamurai Don't forget to pick up Pilot Veritech and MECT in one of them, too.
Thank you for catching that, Psy.
So, @Sherwood, are we all Marine Aviators, or is this a mixed squadron?
Its up to you guys, but I can see the fun with the friendly rivalry that can form between the Navy and Marine pilots rubbing elbows. Since we have one person wanting to take the Valk, it will work better if we either have two of those and a Alpha/Beta pair, or a full squadron of just the Valks. Discuss amongst yourselves which you'd like to do.

Well, we have Orikanyo Orikanyo wanting to go with the Valkyrie. If you choose that too, it then leaves us with Psychie Psychie and Epiphany Epiphany to either go with the Alpha/Beta team or change to have all four of you in the Valks. Right now, Psychie is set to be able to pilot either the Alpha or Beta, so the choice is up to Pips. What are you in the mood for? :coolshades:

Back to the topic at hand, I could see us doing a full squadron of the Valkyries. That would be cool. But, it does depend on what Epiphany wants to do. If we do go all old school, I'll just have to change a couple of skills around, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back