• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Robotech - Tales of the UEEF (Main)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
When Pyrrah decides to take the hit and return fire with a shot of her own, it shocks the operator of the Cyclone and catches him by surprise. You catch him with a solid hit, doing tremendous damage at the cost of taking a minor burst of -10 MDC to your armor. The Cyclone cannot take many more hits like that before it is disabled.

Nokie Nokie is up

Initiative Order
19 - Pyrrah -10 MDC [4]
18 - The Thing -39 MDC [2]
17 - Cyclone seriously damaged [3]
13 - Bishop [1] <====
10 - Enemy Soldier 2 light damage [1]
7 - Grumpy [1]
6 - Friendly Soldier [1]

After finishing off the runner, Bishop scoops up the Valiant and proceeds around the corner immediately seeing the Saber Pilot standing above Pyrrah. Instantly realizing the dire situation she's in, he sight's the Cyclone in and fires off a 3-round blast using the Valiant.

Strike roll: 25
Valiant dmg: 13

OOC: Just realized the Valiant landed at my feet, added 1d6 to my original roll. My mistake... gotta save Pyrrah!

Last edited:
With so many people gunning for the Cyclone, the pilot tries to dodge, but the shot lands home and melts away even more of the armor of the vehicle.

The one remaining soldier in his CVR-3 armor looks about and sees the tide of the fight turning away from them very quickly. The desire to be in this fight is fading quickly for him. He tries to fire off a burst at Grumpy, hoping to ruin his shot. He will hit unless you dodge.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up, and you also have a defense to declare.

Initiative Order
19 - Pyrrah -10 MDC [4]
17 - Cyclone seriously damaged [4]
13 - Bishop [2]
10 - Enemy Soldier 2 light damage [2]
7 - Grumpy [1] <====
6 - Friendly Soldier [1]

"Fuck god damn-" Grumpy relied on his instincts to dodge the incoming fire, then going to line up his own on the cyclone again.

The Cyclone pilot lets out a snarl as his shot misses Grumpy, then again as you return fire on him. His Ride armor is looking very ragged.

Seeing how tore up the powered suit is getting, the one guard at the elevators fires at the Cyclone, blasting a large chunk out of the armor.

Psychie Psychie is up

Initiative Order
19 - Pyrrah -10 MDC [4] <====
17 - Cyclone critically damaged [4]
13 - Bishop [2]
7 - Grumpy [2]
6 - Friendly Soldier [2]

Making a quick roll to her feet, Pyrrah lines up another shot with the rifle.
Combat Bonuses
Number of Attacks: 5
Strike: +8
Parry: +10
Dodge: +8
Roll with Punch: +9
Initiative: +2
Perception: +6
Disarm: +2
Horror Factor: +2 to Save
All Expeditionary Force Marines receive a+ 1 to strike with any rifle or energy rifle

CVR-3 M.D.C. for female armor:
Helmet – 50
Arms (2) – 30
Legs (2) – 40
Main Body – 90 / 80

The rifle overheats, and does not fire. Pyrrah is now out of actions for the round.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws is up

Initiative Order
19 - Pyrrah -10 MDC [5]
18 - The Thing -39 MDC [2] <====
17 - Cyclone critically damaged [4]
13 - Bishop [2]
7 - Grumpy [2]
6 - Friendly Soldier [2]

The Thing grabs at the guard, and he tries to dodge out of the way, but he is too slow to evade the Spherian as you wrap him in a bear hug and squeeze. He lets out a pained yell as his armor cracks under the force of the pressure.

The Cyclone seems to sense the fact that Pyrrah is vulnerable, and fires off another shot at her. Since you are out of actions, you take another 8 MDC.

Nokie Nokie is up

Initiative Order
19 - Pyrrah -18 MDC [5]
18 - The Thing -39 MDC [4]
17 - Cyclone critically damaged [5]
13 - Bishop [2] <====
10 - Enemy Soldier 2 heavy damage [3]
7 - Grumpy [2]
6 - Friendly Soldier [2]

Briefly glancing down to check the state of the energy rifle's charge, Bishop sights the Cyclone pilot in again and lets loose with another 3 round burst.

"Power down, pilot," Bishop yells toward the Cyclone from down the passageway, "Stop this insanity!"

Strike (+6): 17
Valiant 4d6: 17

A quick glance down at the power readout of the rifle shows that you have close to a full charge, with enough power for another 130 bursts. As you fire on the Cyclone, the armor is now tore up so bad that if you sneeze hard at it you expect that it will fall apart.

The soldier in the bear hug grip of The Thing tries to break free from the crushing vice he's in, and does little to get free.

Orikanyo Orikanyo is up

Initiative Order
19 - Pyrrah -18 MDC [5]
18 - The Thing -39 MDC [4]
17 - Cyclone critically damaged [5]
13 - Bishop [4]
10 - Enemy Soldier 2 heavy damage [4]
7 - Grumpy [2] <====
6 - Friendly Soldier [2]

Grumpy, quite tired of doing the equivalent of tossing pebbles at a tank, lined up what he honestly hoped would be the last shot.. And then they would figure out who in the fuck was in that thing. He fired upon the cyclone once more.

Between Grumpy and the one soldier at the elevators pouring fire into the Cyclone, the small mecha is finally disabled. The pilot inside is still alive in his CVR-3 armor, and is struggling to get out of the ruined mecha as he fires off a endless spray of colorful curse words.

Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws is up, and you still have the one soldier in your arms.

Initiative Order
19 - Pyrrah -18 MDC [5]
18 - The Thing -39 MDC [4] <====
17 - Cyclone pilot [5]
13 - Bishop [4]
10 - Enemy Soldier 2 heavy damage [4]
7 - Grumpy [3]
6 - Friendly Soldier [3]

The Thing's powerful squeeze crushes the already damaged armor of the mutineer, and you can feel his ribs crack under the pressure. The man gives off a spasm, then dies.

The operator of the Cyclone is still alive and is struggling to get out of his crippled mecha. It will take him several actions to do so, giving you a bit of time to make your own actions against him if you so choose.

Nokie Nokie is up

Initiative Order
19 - Pyrrah -18 MDC [5]
18 - The Thing -39 MDC [5]
17 - Cyclone pilot [5]
13 - Bishop [4] <====
7 - Grumpy [3]
6 - Friendly Soldier [3]

"Pin the bastard down! Disarm and capture!" Grumpy barked as the situation started to cool for now.

Closing distance to the soldier with Valiant at the ready, Bishop points it to his chest. "I've got a full clip just itching to burn a hole in you. Stand down pilot."

The struggling crewman on the ground stops squirming and slowly raises up his hands in surrender. "Ok! Ok! You got me! Might as well kill me now; I don't want to spend the rest of my life in the lock-up for this."

Alex comes out from the mess hall cautiously. "You'll be lucky if they just lock you up. A mutiny attempt in a time of war? You might get the firing squad for this." He looks over at Grumpy. "We are looking at a real shit storm, boss. The upper deck has been seized by the mutineers, but the crew making their way towards Engineering has been stopped." He looks worried. "What are we going to do? There has got to be something we can do to stop these assholes!"

Pyrrah steps forward. "There is. We take the ship back." She looks down at the EP-37 to check the power level of the magazine and puts the weapon on safe. "It sounds like the mutineers only have control of the Command Deck, leaving the ship's crew in charge of the Engineering section. We lock down the systems we can from there, keeping them from using the Space Fold to get out of here. We then go room by room, bulkhead by bulkhead, and reclaim the ship."

She pauses. "We'll need heavier weapons; possibly even Cyclones if we can get a hold of them. I have not been assigned to a Garfish before to know the details of the layout. And you!" She aims a deadly glare down at the prisoner. "How many people are in your little rebellion? Why are they trying to take the ship?"
Combat Bonuses
Number of Attacks: 5
Strike: +8
Parry: +10
Dodge: +8
Roll with Punch: +9
Initiative: +2
Perception: +6
Disarm: +2
Horror Factor: +2 to Save
All Expeditionary Force Marines receive a+ 1 to strike with any rifle or energy rifle

CVR-3 M.D.C. for female armor:
Helmet – 50
Arms (2) – 30
Legs (2) – 40
Main Body – 90 / -18

"We should attempt to reach contact with engineering and set up our forward camp there, as Pyrrah says we must see to the recapture of the command deck a little at a time while collecting who we can to aid us. The more people we have acting and coordinating as one, the better. Engineering likely has equipment but we will need to take the armory after consolidating our forces.

First objective, reach engineering and collect those in the canteen into our main group...

After..." He looked to the man stuck in the cyclone. "Now tell us the answer to Miss Nikos's question or I'll start assessing the functionality of your legs with this here pistol."

Thing was about to run off and take on the mutineers himself, but when the other start talking to the one they captured, he makes his way to him, looming large over him, his hands and body still covered in blood. "Or I could just give him a hand, or two" He says menacingly, his hands making a choking motion.

The captured man looks scared; he obviously believes the threats leveled against him by you. "There's a total of twenty of us. We are tired of fighting and dying for someone else's war." He looks up at Grumpy. "You should understand why we are doing this. You have one member of your team KIA, and a second hurt so bad she might as well be KIA. How did it feel, having someone in your team die for these aliens? We want to get free of this fight, and saw this as our golden opportunity to get away."

Grumpy shot the floor directly next to the man's head. "Don't you fucking dare bring those two into this! They died fighting for the freedom and liberty of everyone in this damn bug infested galaxy. We're not out here only for others were here to put an end to the fucking tyranny of all damn bullshit trying to hang their grubby banner over people who should be living free.

You think we haven't done that before? For our own kind? We've been oppressors, we've been enslaved, we've been hurting ourselves and others for years and now this fucking expedition, this fight?

You want to shit all over it and call it quits when for once we have been united under a fucking god damn banner that people can look towards with hope?!

I see the deaths, I see the pain, I see all the shit we're up against man.

You think i didn't shit myself when crawling through jungle cause some damn alien thought to test me boy?! You think I crawled my ass through invid filled jungle on an unknown planet for fun? You think I bound together with the last surviving group in that jungle, watch my superior get torn apart alive by invid robots, dragged FUCKING nuke into their god damn hive and turned it into a crater after rescueing fucking captives for fun?

You think i don't hold those damn secretive bastards accountable?

Of course I fucking do!

I hate them boy!

I wanted to go home so many damn times I can't even fucking count but I ain't calling it fucking quits! I pushed on cause I knew people made sacrifices to get us this far and I gotta do those people right!

The temple, the fucking artillery strike not a FUCKING day ago! I was on my way to kick somebody's ass for that today!

Now you lot are killing people to call it fucking quits?! Because you feel the sacrifices people have made aren't worth it?! Bitch theres more to come even if we don't do anything! The universe is a shit hole home or elsewhere, people fucking die, I could die any minute!

It's when you god damn give up is when those lives, those sacrifices, thats when they lose meaning! Thats when you lose! I get my poor ass up everyday, knowing that i'm gonna be sent into the next shit hole this fleet sticks it's dick into.

And today boy? THIS dick is going up your pansy friends asses." Grumpy stood up and nodded to the others. "Knock him out, hes coming with us so we can learn more and see if we can salavage and tear off that armor.

First stop? Engineering, we're taking this ship back."

Thing let grumpy has his say before he added his own words "If you wanted to call it quits, you could have just said so to you officers. But going and attacking others so that you can quit? that's despicable. I have lost many friends and family to the Invid, I will allow more to die because you decided to call it quits and kill a bunch of your own people just so you don't die for others. And some of those others are right here, as you can see. We fight with you, and we damn well lose friends and family just like you do. Think about that." And then he clocks the guy, gently enough to knock him out, and not to split his skull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back