• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech: Army of the Southern Cross - OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Psychie Psychie Kitty has a +3 to Initiative. I would like to spend another Action Point to add a d6 to that roll if I may?

Just to let you know, I have had to take an unexpected road trip that will have me with spotty internet access for the next week. I will update as I can.

Okies, bud! Good luck on your unexpected road trip and I hope it all works out!

GunMan2 GunMan2 Sherwood Sherwood

Just a friendly reminder - hands off those main guns or we'll have another person down (or worse)? As much as two properly-placed MPAT shells would solve our problem, I really think tearing out of here is smarter than fighting. If these guys call in reinforcements, you guys are probably toast, right?

Right. I was fully planning on using my mecha as a shield to keep Kitty protected as you are withdrawing, pulling fire away from her as we all pull back, and not to full-out engage the baddies.

Chris takes aim with the his own EU-11 gunpod and fires back a burst shot at the already damaged malcontent 1 as he retreats to cover his teammates. Not for this battle he felt slipping into his old self the one that hated the Zeeks with all his heart and soul. These bastards hurt a comrade they will pay the price...with death.
Uh oh! They have made our Chris mad! It's on now! 8D

Come On GIF by HBO Max

Psychie Psychie Sorry to pull you all over the site asking questions and showing funnies, but...
She swiftly glances back to look at him if there is safe opportunity; otherwise, she simply drives and answers the inbound rescue team.

Steven posts himself nearby Kitty's tank, keeping his gun pod up and at the ready, all the while watching out for any sign of a threat to the team.

I am under the impression 3rd JSOG is still in motion, en route to the rendezvous point.

As Kitty slides between trees,
Yes? No?

You have arrived at the clearing where the helicopter is coming in to get Dorsey. I'm sorry if I wasn't as clear on that as I should have been.

You have arrived at the clearing where the helicopter is coming in to get Dorsey. I'm sorry if I wasn't as clear on that as I should have been.
No worries! A minor inconvenience. Thanks for clearing it up! =)

It is a tense few minutes as you wait for the rescue copper
(bold mine)

Psychie Psychie Hah! Please! You must to change this line or I am going to laugh my tail off every time I think of it!

Here I am! At my computer desk! Once again completely investing myself in the carefully-crafted scene provided by our wonderful Game Master! The game? Robotech! The location? The sweltering jungles of Brazil where the dangerous heat can come down from the golden sun or the end of an angry Malcontent's cannon! We've bombed the bad guys! Our tanks are sabotaged! Down goes Dorsey! Oh noes! What is 3rd JSOG to do? We get him onboard our tank but here comes the enemy to stop us! We make away and run into...

"...a Copper!" (Instant scene switch as THIS suddenly goes through my head!)

"Copper!"

I know this word largely from the Madonna song, White Heat...

"White Heat" by Madonna from her very catchy album, True Blue.

... which just so happens to begin with the very movie I posted above! Found it on the first try! Wow!

So yeah Psychie? Could I ask you to change this to "chopper? " This way, we can instead start making Arnold Schwarzenegger jokes from the movie, Predator? At least that movie takes place in the jungle! Hah!

"Get to da choppa!"

Sigh. Only you would notice a misspelling like that. Yes I'll change it.
Oh, I can't be the only one! I'm just the most likely to tell you about it in the spirit of helping you improve! Details matter! Word-choice matters! =)

And yes, but isn't the rest of this, funny? 8D

I mean, what are we doing right now? Getting to Da Choppa! Hah!

Psychie Psychie Please roll d6 Hit Points for Kitty?
Also... this level... Kitty gets this from Jeet Kune Do 2.0: 5th - Flying Side Kick causes knockdown, +1 Attack per Round, Critical Hit on a natural roll of 18 or higher.

fight me bruce lee GIF

Psychie Psychie I like the idea of asking you if Miyazaki could learn Advanced Electronic Warfare from the Macross book. However, it also pops in my head that we are "treadheads" and highly unlikely to ever get into ECM-capable vehicles (especially if your character happens to be Meltrandi).
What's your take on this? What do you want for your game?

I am not a stickler for 'da rules' so much that I won't change things here and there. If you want to go the EW route, we can accommodate that desire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back