• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Robotech: Army of the Southern Cross - OOC thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I had pictured in my mind that you would check your megasuits in at the armory. But on second thought, since you are in a forward firebase, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to wear your megasuits around the halls, just in case you get a call to action. Your weapons, however, would still be secured in the armory. Since there is no active attack coming in, you all have plenty of time to suit up in your full armor and grab up weapons of your choice that you have the proper WPs for.
Beautiful! Thanks for taking the time to spell this out, Psychie! =)

If that is that is the case im taking some flashbangs and the shotgun and pistol. still not sure how much we can fit in the tank.

If that is that is the case im taking some flashbangs and the shotgun and pistol. still not sure how much we can fit in the tank.
You have some room in the tank, but not enough to pack cases of weapons and ammo for them all. I'm being somewhat flexible on the space available to you.

Everyone, please give me a Perception roll and a Sensory Systems roll. Dann, let me know what your numbers are and I'll roll for you.
Kitty's Perception is currently +11.
Read Sensory = 74%

Thanks for rolling for me. =)

RP Nation thinks he was last on Sunday. I think that's a reasonable time not to have logged on (not like it's a week with as often as he is on; that would be different to me). =)

Kitty swings Maru about and fires Maru's cannon and, if she can get a good bead on him, she fires an APFSDS round intent on putting a hole in the front of his armor - and the back with the same round.

"Special delivery, Malcontent!"

Kitty's Strike bonus is +7. And thanks to the rules Psychie put down, this is her last shot of the round with Maru's 105mm. =)
Just to be clear; which one are you targeting? You have multiple targets to choose from.

GunMan2 GunMan2 Just love that avatar, man! "How I Roll." =)

Last edited:
That's three times in a row that the RP Nation dice roller has rolled a 4 or under for GunMan2.

It's a polyhedron's life for me! =)

Welp at least it not avery from dnd beyond or else chris be dead in the first fight.

I don't know the story. What is it about Avery from D&D Beyond that makes you say that? Who is he? =)

Avery is not a who..but a what…its a dice bot form dnd beyond that is supposed to roll dice. But the bot on the server i am at….it a bit more blood thirsty like gives nat 1’s at the worst time when you need to convince a dragon to let you go..

Or gives all monster the beat rolls like 16 -19 to all of them and players not hitting the most basic mobs. The kobolds reduced a 3 mand party of level 3 to 2 unconscious and 1 semi dead and they Were kobolds.. then tbe grimloks were even worse 2 got a crit on our pally and downed them…IN THE FIRST ROUND OF COMBAT

Oh my...

Sounds like this Avery is a monster in a game full of monsters.

GunMan2 GunMan2 It looks like you have five actions on foot outside of your mecha, and a total of seven inside it due to your combat training. You have one more action before you are out of attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back