• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
stuff to draw.jpg

Interactions: Lucas
Mentions: qunqun qunqun

Kaiya observed the boy, as he assessed her face. She was being judged by him and it bothered her. Narrowing her eyes, she thought to herself, “What gave him the right to look at her this way? Why did he feel so bloated in his own ego that he was allowed to judge her? How dare he judge me!” Her kind exterior was beginning to break, even more so when he lifted his hand towards her. She was dishevelled on the floor and instead of slipping his hand into hers, pulling her up, he simply held his hand out and waited for her to take hold of it. Her once cheeky smile faltered, being filled with a sense of bitterness.

She raised a brow, as his voice was getting to her. The insincerity of his words just oozed from him; it was grating to her ears, as she found it clear that he wasn’t sorry. His words clearly do not match his feelings, but probably correlate within his intentions. "He is just trying to save face...HAH!" It was infuriating to her.

Staring at his hand, Kaiya slipped hers into his. “We are even,” are the words which left her rose lips, before she kicked his ankle and yanked him onto the floor. He made a thud next to her, making the girl smirk. She leaned over his body and whispered into his ear, “When beauty only runs skin deep, you become ugly fast.” It was from there, in which the girl had decided she was finished with him. Patting the mans chest, she got up and stared down at him. Her gaze was penetrative; it was clear that she was trying to condemn him. Kaiya wanted him to know where he stood now. He was beneath her. “If there is ever a next time, at least try to sound like you care.” She turned and had now begun walking away, planning to finally enter the school, as she tried to calm her thoughts. Not wanting to do anything to rash on the first day, Kaiya had just managed to pull herself away from the situation.

It was at this point that she realised...What was his name?

Hinako Uramoto
Location ~ Entrance Of School - School Halls
Interaction ~ Open
Mention ~ Open

yui-kotegawa-3133.jpg
"So this is River Valley."

A young girl took her first step onto the property of River Valley. The school was a lot bigger than any other school she had been to. The large school swallowed waves of students through double doors that stood proudly at the entrance.

"It looks really nice."

As she looked around at all the students, she made her way towards the entrance of the school. Students in all types of groups and cliques socialized with each other outside the building. All the talking and joking really made it feel like normal school to her which made her a lot more comfortable.

"The inside look's pretty nice as well."

The inside of the school was just as, if not more busier than the outside. Swarms of students ruled the halls along with lost little cubs trying to find out where their class was. A quick glance at a nearby clock hung on a wall confirmed she wasn't late.

"Good. I should have enough time to get to class from here. Possibly even enough time to make it on time, even if I get lost."

Into the chaos she went. Hinako joined the busy traffic and began making her way to History class.

~Aria Swirlveil~

Aria jumped at the sound behind her before taking in the girl behind her. Doing a quick once over, the girl didn't know why she was would be in a school like this. She seemed, normal. Then again if Aria looked down at her combat boots and black crop top, most people on a glance would think she's normal too. Waving instead of looking like an asshole, she tried to smile.

"Hey Karen, I'm Aria." She tried to stop waving but her hand wouldn't let her. Using the other she managed to bring down the waving mind of its own. "I never expected to see someone like you in here."

1614231690181.png

Intractions: Karen Kinzoku
Mentions: @ Songbird500 Songbird500

Lucas
Mentions - Kaiya Katayana

His face still held that cold apathy, even as he was tripped, the wind rushing out of him as he landed. Maybe for a very split second as endorphins rushed into his brain at the attack, there was a slight widening of his eyes, the first genuine expression change that he showed, but it was quickly gone as he laid there and took the insults and the pointed stare, his visage closing back once more to that cold marble statue.

And now, for a look into Lucas's thought process. Wait what just happened did I do something wrong? I thought that was how normal people reacted to smacking someone with a bag. Did I not do it right? What happened? Is she mad at me- OH ---- I didn't do the facial expression vocal tone thing ---- ---- she's mad at me. Oh God I already made an enemy. How the ---- does someone make an enemy within 10 minutes of being at a new school. I'm so sorry- wait no come back. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. how do I make it up to you-

Lucas got back up with quick and sharp movements, his expression still as blank and arrogant as before though perhaps just a little bit more disheveled than before. He brushed a hand through it, seeming to care more about his looks than he actually did the person he just got mad at as he fixed his hair back into a normal way, back to that marble statue. He watched as she walked away from him.

How do I fix this- Oh God I'm the absolute worst. How does a person ---- up an apology for God's sake. Should I run after her? Do I apologize again? Do I yell after her? No that would be even more awkward and draw even more attention. Don't run after her. Just.... Okay that was a bad first impression but eventually I'll find someone else to talk to.

He walked into the building and went to find his classroom, grabbing his red stress ball out of his bag and squeezing it repeatedly while he tried to find his class.

Chita Goukiatsu

26b7e6f3d05607f5e0b3816a6cd21c8f.jpg
The taller girl clearly loomed over Chita. "SO TAAALLLLLL!!!" His jaw dropped and eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "AND IT'S A MONSTERRRRR!!!" Oddly, he was more amazed by this fact rather than scared. "Are you lost monster?" Chita had finally got himself together and casually addressed the larger girl as some kind of creature. The idiot with no sense rushed over to her and began feeling and caressing her fur. "So furry..." A child-like smile was spread from cheek to cheek on his face. Taking a few steps away from the girl, he admired her height and unique appearance once more. "You're cool!! I like you, monster! Let's be friends!" He grinned and crossed his arms over his chest.

Interaction: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Mention: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Shin Daiha

akatsuki-ousawa-41120.jpg
"Where the hell is history?!" Shin stood panicked in the midst of the busy chaos consuming the halls of the school. "I'm running out of time! I can't be late to my first class!" The layout was a little confusing to him and the waves of students didn't make it any easier to navigate. "Excuse me. Sorry! My bad." Bumping into another student was very common. In fact it happened like every 5 minutes for Shin. From the classroom signs, to his schedule, and back, he frantically searched for the History class he was supposed to be in. "Excuse me. Could you tell me where the freshmen History class is?" A teacher was walking around helping new students so Shin desperately rushed to her. "Oh, yeah! It'll be back that way, to your left!" Unfortunately, where she was pointing was the exact direction he just came from. "You have got to be kidding me." Not wasting any time, he turned and walked away, waving to the teacher. "Thanks!"

Interaction: Open
Mention: Open

1614272120431.png1614272133948.png
Dahlia and Vernon Viotto
Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi {Jack}
Dahlia couldnt believe Amethyst was going to this school. Everything was automatically better than before. She knew everything would be ok if she had her one friend by her side. The smart and outgoing, multiple speaking language friend. She was fucking smart and sometimes Dahlia got jealous she didnt have the opportunities to do that.

She quickly shook off the thought and looked at her brother, breaking into a fit of giggles. Vernon frowned and crossed his arms.

"Whats so funny Little Bird?"

"Your as red as a tomato Veve! Has someone crossed your interests here? Will the great Vernon finally not be an ass?"

Vernons frown deepened as he chose his next words carefully.

"Dont speak such vulgar things Little Bird. We all know im not the type to fall in love."

Not sense last time he wasnt. Memories flashed through his head and Dahlia placed a hand on his cheek.

"Alright im sorry Veve. Lets forget about it?"

She had a apologetic look on her face and he nodded once. She slowly smiled before he wrapped his arm around her neck. The two were inseparable though the dorms might cause problems and that worried Vernon. He didnt want Dahlia to be alone in the dorms with strange people. He prayed to Lys that Amethyst would be Dahlias dormmate. Someone to keep her in check.

Dahlia glanced outside before looking back at Vernon. He got the signal and headed for the door. He propped it open and let Dahlia through first before stepping out after her. He stretched his arms up to the cloudless blue sky. Pretty day which meant Arroyo was appeased for the moment being. Dahlia glanced at the sky as well and tapped her brow.

Vernon cracked a smile before running through the students. Dahlia soon behind him and was grinning. She spotted a tree and started to head for it while keeping a eye on Vernon. She then ran straight now someone sending both of them to the ground. She quickly scampered off the ground and her eyes went wide. She ran into someone. She wasnt careful now she could get hurt.

"I-Im so sorry! I wasnt paying attention my deepest apologies!"

She quickly bowed her head and offered a hand to help them up. Vernon was by Dahlias side looking at the male.

"My fault mate I challenged her to a race and wasnt paying attention. Anyway the names are Vernon and Dahlia."

Dahlia dipped her head once again and her black hair that glittered blue shone in the sunlight. Proper way to say sorry. Introduce yourself to be polite and know you mean no harm. Dahlia twisted her wrist in her hand before dropping them to her sides.

1614232247274.png

Margate
interaction: Japanime Japanime
Margates smile quickly dropped when the boy had said she was a monster it was something she'd had commonly been called so it was more so just disappointing. "No I'm just a student not-" Margate was interrupted against by the boy getting up close touching her cringing a little bit. "Be careful there I don't want to knock someone out on the first day" she'd warn however what he did next put a big smile on Margate face "oh wait really? Friends with me? Sure! My name's Margate by the way what about your?" she'd ask in a more cheerful tone bending down a bit to try and level out the view.

1614231852277.png

(Italics means he's talking in someone else's voice)
Alron
interaction: Cello. Cello.
Alron happily received the pats like a small child despite his age. Honestly speaking the freshmen was more or less traditional. Oh I see hmm well might make this idea work a little worse" alron commented when miss oak mentioned her kids would be here this year. Walking alongside Oak out of the hallways Alron would nod cheerfully at the offer of cake "oh yes thanks" he'd reply taking the sweet in his had only for it to sink into Alron's body as he swallowed it in an unorthodox way. "And as for what I was thinking oh nothing too too speical just though id wear someone else" alron slime cryptically however the answer soon came when his body again morphed form a young kids to the spitting image of mama oak."I'm sure you want I mean just the classic duplicating teacher simple effective and least likely to cause any problems but confuse the students greatly" he'd explain cheerfully. " now shall we go meet the freshies" he'd ask in oaks own voice.

Alesia
Interaction: N/A​
Alesia arrived at her school on time, since she put all of the heavy items like books and etc into her motorcycle's trunk tail box. All of the lighter items like clothes, for example, are in her backpack, and they made sure that the straps on her backpack didn't get in the way. 'Good. I made it to school on time.' thought Alesia. They did not want to be late for her first day of school, as this would have been a bad thing for her. Not to mention, they wanted to know if they had a bow and arrow, a sniper, or any other ranged weapons for her to use.
Her power is unique, since it works like the lock-on ability that most video games like to have, so the player can have an easier time hitting the enemies. However, Alesia’s power makes that ability so much worse, because what she can do with it is extremely versatile.
Alesia removed the helmet from her head, and then opened her backpack to take out the lock. They put their motorcycle on the motorcycle rack, and put the lock on both the motorcycle and the rack. Because they didn't want their motorcycle to be stolen.

After getting the books and the other stuff from the motorcycle's trunk tail box, so they can carry them in her backpack. She closed the backpack, locked the trunk tail box, and headed towards the entrance of the academy.
They did it to prepare for what might happen in that school. She doesn't know what's going to happen on her first day of school, and wants to be prepared for it. 'Just what is this academy planning to do on the first day of school? I hope we're not forced to go to a classroom today.' thought Alesia. They wanted to explore the school on her own terms here.

AURORA LEE

The sound of an unfamiliar voice sounded in her ear, causing the sun-kissed empath to cease in her tracks. When she turned, she found a pale-haired girl with a set of headphones resting around her neck. At first, she thought the girl was solely addressing the pretty-eyed stranger closest to her. However, upon further inspection, Aurora realized she was also being addressed.

"Oh, hi!" she greeted more enthusiastically than intended, making her internally cringe at herself. "I'm Aurora. It's nice to meet you too." With that, she offered the two a tentative smile as she glanced between them. She might have offered a hand for them to shake, but she figured it was best that she didn't. "Are you guys freshmen too?"

INTERACTION(S): Karen Songbird500 Songbird500 | Aria Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai

eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + Aeris Aeris (Naomi) + Dimple Doll Dimple Doll (Haya Enatsu)

"I studied abroad for three years." Grayson knew French. Grayson knew his French well.

A shift of grey eyes to the side to land upon something, before briskly coming back to the female. He seemed impatient to get going. Not a chatty person. But before he could escape Amethyst was swarmed by two people. They knew each other.

He contemplated if he should just walk off, however if his mother found out about him behaving like that he'd get a very harsh talking to. So instead he respectfully waited, watched the interactions between the pair and the girl. Music room was mentioned, making a prickle go along his spine. He didn't like instruments because he couldn't play them. He was not creatively inclined at all. Give him an essay and he will finish it to the highest standards, give him a piano and he will cry on the floor and lament and brood over his inability.

One of the assumed siblings stopped to acknowledge him. Grayson gave her a nod in reply, but his eyebrow twitched as soon as they had ran off.

"Sir." He repeated in an almost silent mutter. Defeated. "SSSSir?!" He repeated again in a hiss. Did he look like a sir? Yes. Did he like being called a sir? No. It made him feel old. His distinguished demeanour wavered as he grumbled to himself, completely forgetting that Amethyst was there to see and hear it.

He zoned back in once he remembered the girl's presence. He recalled what she had asked before the siblings arrived. Slowly, full of silent judgement, he raised his hand to motion at the door right next to them.

Art class.

"Eyes." He repeated, though his voice wasn't as pointed as before. "Use them."

As for the library, he had no idea. He wish he knew, he would love to see how big their collection was. Shuffle their books around for them, tidy the shelves like some perfectionist weirdo. But that was for another time, Grayson was going to History. Although early, was nothing abnormal for someone like him.

"Goodbye, Amethyst." Very stiff and direct farewell. Could come across as him being standoffish, or socializing was just not his talent. Mix of both really. He brushed past her.

He was a guy. He didn't ask for directions. But he did begrudgingly take one of the complimentary maps. While Mr Grumpy was independent and liked to find his own way, he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. Either that or wander around like a lost puppy until he stumbled into the right room. That would be embarrassing. He liked to at least look like he knew what he was doing.

Upon actually entering the class he blinked. There was already students in there. Felt a bit awkward, like he was intruding on a conversation. If it wouldn't be really strange to do so he probably would've turned on his heel and walked right back out. Instead he cast his eyes over the room, cataloguing and assessing all he could see.

One brown haired girl, and the other student, - the delinquent in the chair, had blonde hair. He couldn't really criticize someone for sneaking onto the teacher's seat, theirs was usually far more comfortable. Plus spinny chairs were kind of cool. He liked the efficiency of sliding around on the- No. No. None of that.

That childish thinking was forced out of mind. He would not be taking part in stealing furniture and spinning in it. He was not 7, despite how he acted sometimes.

Then he realized she is probably the teacher. She is in the teachers seat after all, she just looked really laidback. Extremely casual. Especially because of her.. lack of footwear. He glanced behind him, then down to the map in his hands to double check if he had entered the right place. Surely not. But it seemed this is where he should be.

"Hello." Courteous greeting and calming voice. Not too fancy, not too casual. Not a, salutations, but not a, yo wassup, either. He raised the map in his hand, following the motion with an uncertain question. "...Is this History?"

Jack Nichols
interactions: Dahlia and Vernon ( Cello. Cello. )
playlist song: Oh klahoma (Jack stauber)

161426203278935357 (2).png
Jack was listening to his playlist trying to calm himself a little bit so he wouldn't have to be a nervous train-wreck when he had to talk to someone, he repeativley started to scratch his neck for a while , all of a sudden two kids almost crashed into him he shivered and saw them get up and apologize,"Your,fine really you don't have to apologize to me" the masked figure said to them in a surprisingly tone manner.

~Aria Swirlveil~

Aria nods at Aurora, looking around for anyone else. "Yeah, first day here and trying to figure out where to go." Flicking her light blue tuffs of hair out of her face she looks down the hallway. "It's a bit frightening to go down the hall without another person" Her hands smooth her shorts, thinking. "Do you want to head to class together?"

Opening her duffel bag she pulls out a map and a schedule. Pulling on her glasses shows the two girls what she has. "Anything match yours?"

1614231690181.png

Intractions: Karen, Aurora
Mentions: @ BOKEH. BOKEH. Songbird500 Songbird500

1614282046182.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Aeris Aeris {Naomi} Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Dimple Doll {Haya Enatsu}
She briefly looked up at the sign and her face flushed. She was to involved with her book to even notice the sign. Hell she must look blind. No she was just deeply involved with the Law book. She was a nerd and prided herself on that. She tilted her head to the male and nodded slightly.

"Goodbye Grayson. See you around."

She said with the same stiff reply. She watched him fade down the hallway, merged into the sea of people. She had a small smile on her face as she turned to look back at the room. She looked through the glass window to make sure no one was in there or maybe just a teacher. No one that she could tell. She let out a sigh of relief before slipping inside.

She let out a small gasp as she took in her surroundings. There was Paint, Canvases, cabinets full of supplies. Pottery stations. She would be staying away from those. She hated pottery - the way it got stuck all under her nails and in her hair. She couldnt help if it wasnt perfect either. After she spent a good couple minutes being nosy before she glanced at the clock.

She needed to get to.. Shit what class did she need to get to? She pulled out her phone. A small more causal one. Not a iPhone by any means. She despised the small screen on them. She had a Samsung though it was a slightly older version with a case of a sunflower field she painted back awhile ago. Maybe a year ago? She pulled up her schedule of the classes she had and had a half smile on her face.

History was her first class. She would do fine right? She knew lots of history! Mainly when it came to wars or peace treaties. She should do just fine. No stumbling and maybe she didnt even have to talk. What if its things she had never learned? No she couldnt get herself worked up over it yet. She pocketed her phone and stepped back out of the art room.

She blinked slowly as she looked up at all the signs. This was not going to go well if she couldnt find her way. She wandered for a good minute before finding a map station, she opted to get one and quickly opened it. She noticed the class room and looked back up. She wasnt to far from the room and if she hurried she could read her book for a bit or maybe draw.

She quickly set off in a jog to the class. When she reached it she opened the door and slipped in, surveying the students inside. Someone was at the teachers desk. Were they the teacher? They were barefoot which she didnt think was very professional though who was she to judge? She wore no shoes all the time, they hurt her feet.

Her gaze then shifted to the male who she was talking to earlier. This was now awkward. She didnt want to seem like she was following them and she let out a small groan. She took a seat not in the back or front but the middle. Strategic of herself. One of the less noticeable spots in the class.

"Uhm greetings? My name is Amethyst but you can call me Thia. This is History right?"

She spoke with a quiet and calm voice though she was shaking on the inside. Did she mess that up to much? No. She needed to calm herself down. She could also go for a coffee right now - A caramel one at that. Help boost her energy and maybe make her more confident.

She rubbed her forehead before pulling her book out. Glasses starting to fall off her nose but she didnt notice as she flipped through the book to her page. She stared down at the inked pages and brought out her highlighter and pencil.

She may or may not take notes within the margins of her books but mainly this one. She quickly went through the words tracing her finger along her already highlighted page. She looked like a highlighter freak but it was all the little details she needed to study this case. She had neat loopy handwriting within the margins that marked important parts or what she thought of as important.

"Mon Dieu, où est cette dernière preuve. S’ils pouvaient le trouver pourquoi je ne peux pas? Je veux retrouver ça."

My god where is this last piece of evidence. If they could find it why cant I? I want to track this down. She rubbed her temple and shifted in her seat. She didnt think anyone could hear her but she might be wrong. She was just trying to find this last piece of evidence to this Criminal case before they solved it within the book.

Last edited:
Karen Kinzoku

anime.jpg

Karen was kind of confused but also flattered by Aria’s comment. She mused on it for a second and came to the conclusion Aria meant Karen looked, normal? Which was never a bad thing, especially when there had been other comments made about her looks. She could tell both girls had been taken aback by Karen’s sudden introduction but while awkward they had also been somewhat cute. They both seemed nice and Karen was settled by the prospect she might have already made two friends for the future. Aria and Aurora. Karen responded to both the girls with a smile and made to look at her schedule as well.

“I'm a freshman too. And you’re right about walking down these hallways, first days are never fun”

After a quick scan at hers and Aria’s schedules Karen was relieved to see they had matching classes.

“It seems I have history as well. What about you Aurora? It would be great if we were all together”

Mentions: Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai BOKEH. BOKEH.

Lucas
Interaction - None (though mentions everyone in the classroom)

Lucas put away his stress ball before he went in. No reason in making himself seem like a weirdo who couldn't control his own emotions and had to use a stress ball to relieve the tension. He took a deep breath before he gave a little push on the classroom door. Confidence. People liked confidence right? He'd give people what they wanted.

Apollo strode through the History classroom doors. Well, that is to say, Apollo if Apollo wore ill-fitting clothes, and carried a bag that looked worn and on the verge of tatters, and his sneakers which were on its very last legs of survival. To anyone of high standing, it was very clear that despite the godly superior way Lucas seemed to carry himself and appear, he was still naught but a kid from financial hardship that had been thrust very suddenly into a place way above his station.

His eyes seemed to land on his fellow students, seeming to judge and carefully assess each and every one of them before he crossed the classroom in a few quick and powerful strides and dumped his things down into a seat. The dark haired male, the girl with the glasses, the girl with earbuds in, the weirdly young looking... teacher.. student.. person. They all seemed strangers to each other. Which was good. That was what he wanted. He was probably never ever going to see the girl he knocked over ever again. Which was good.

He wanted his stress ball. But, instead, he pulled out his notebook and pencil, putting it at the corner of his desk and began leaning back in his chair, just a little bit precariously as he propped his feet up onto the desk.

4db90691f18a8c5793cc1a45c4f70a74.jpg

Haya Enatsu
Interaction: Aeris Aeris Gao Gao Cello. Cello. qunqun qunqun
Mention: Aeris Aeris Gao Gao Cello. Cello. qunqun qunqun
The mysterious teacher would suddenly appear sitting on top of a desk next to Naomi. It would appear she was still flexible enough to sit crisscross applesauce.

"No need to be sorry, darling. I'm Ms. Enatsu. Your history teacher. It's a pleasure to meet you as well."

The warmth in her jacket's pockets always drove her to place her hands in them and so they found their way there and sat comfortably.

"Seems like you're the first person here. Are you excited? Do you like the school so far?"

It wasn't long before another student had appeared in her doorway. Haya turned to look at the student. The next student seemed strangely familiar. Then it hit her.

"This kid... He gives off the same vibes as Ophelia. Could this be her son?" Her lips curled into a smile. "Yes. This is history. Welcome. Could you by chance.. Be Ophelia Lavicchi's son?"

The teen had pale skin like her, defined cheekbones, and a somewhat grumpy vibe. Haya's thought were interrupted by another student who tailed the boy. She came straight in, sat down, and introduced herself.

"Why yes, Thia. This is history. I'm Ms. Enatsu, your teacher." "Seems like students are starting to show up quicker now."

After that thought, another student appeared. It was another male and he proudly marched through the desks, finding his way to a seat.

"Why hello there. I'm Ms. Enatsu. Welcome to history."

Suddenly, the teacher would disappear from the desk and she would reappear in midair above her own desk. The way she floated above her desk was rather comedic. She was laying down on seemingly air in a casual fashion with one leg crossed over the other and her hands behind her head.

"Guess I'd better move so students can have desks to sit at."

Hinako Uramoto
Location ~ School Halls, History Class
Interaction ~ Open
Mention ~ Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Aeris Aeris Gao Gao Cello. Cello. qunqun qunqun

9889af495da802285c238aee54bb4cae7c0589f2_00.jpg
Right outside one of the many classrooms in the school, was a sign indicating that is was HIstory.

"That's gotta be it. Why wouldn't it be?"

The destination was right in front of her and she strolled straight up to it, dodging students who were rushing through the halls. She was in no way prepared for what she was about to witness as she hit the entrance. Some woman, what she had assumed was the teacher, was floating above the teacher's desk ever so casually.

"Eh?"

A bit of confusion sparked for a moment but she had to remember people here had powers.

"She's... Just flying there..."

Hinako's eyes trailed off to the side as a small blush appeared on her face from second-hand embarrassment.

"And she's not wearing any shoes or socks. Gross."

It was an odd start. Haven't even had to the chance to properly meet her History teacher but she already thought she was weird. There were a few other students in the class. Fortunately, most of the seats in the classroom were empty so she walked near the back and sat at one of the desk in the second to last row.

"I wonder what her power is." She thought, glancing back at her teacher.

eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll (Ms. Enatsu) + Cello. Cello. (Amethyst / Clutz ) + qunqun qunqun (Lucas) + s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r (Hinako) + Aeris Aeris (Naomi) + Just all inside History hi lol

Grayson had never seen a teacher sit on top of a desk. It unsettled him. Strange behaviour. She seemed nice, but the extreme causality of her was very foreign and odd to the boy.

He didn't feel the need to tell this woman that he was the offspring of Bitch in room 201. Grayson didn't want to come across as if he was clawing for respect points or recognition. Grayson had to make a good impression, one formed entirely by himself and not on the success of others. Ophelia had power here with her position as a teacher, he wouldn't be using that for personal gain.

... Or maybe he was just really overthinking this.

Which was fine until Ms Enatsu asked him directly, calling him out on the spot. He was not expecting that, a temporary blank to his brain. A splinter in his illustrious demeanour.

"Um." That was his mumbled response. His very clever and well thought out reply. Grey eyes shifted to the side, then back to Ms Enatsu, regaining that composure. "Yes." Very smooth. Not weird at all. Great job Grayson. He wanted to pull his teeth out and eat them like tic tacs.

A grimace, internally beating himself to death for whatever weird interaction he had just caused. The male was ready to climb out the window and dive to his death. He did not do that, but without another word he slipped further into the room to find a seat. Tense.

The male seated himself in the middle row, yet far to the side against the wall. One leg crossed over the other. Alone. Very nice. Super welcoming of him.

A few more students, prompting a very brief glance from the male. His head would not move, but his gaze would lift to study them. These stragglers included the rude clumsy girl from earlier. For the moment he looked at her, it was a silent question if she was stalking him, before he realized she was just actually in this class. Not a stalker. Good.

While he waited, he had pulled a very thin novel from his bag. Light reading. Romance genre of course. Not that he would be disclosing such information to anybody. Long fingers opened the book to its marked page. Focusing in on where he had left off. Or trying to. Clutz from earlier was mumbling in French. The teacher was now floating which was really distracting. A peculiar woman. No shoes. Climbed on furniture. Floated. Grayson wasn't quite sure what to make of her. Floating things did not phase him, but he was not accustomed to relaxed attitudes from his superiors. He was unnerved.

1614290002705.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Gao Gao {Gao}
Mentions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Aeris Aeris {Naomi} Dimple Doll Dimple Doll {Haya Enatsu} qunqun qunqun {Lucas} s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r {Hinako Uramoto}
She looked up to nod at the teacher before going back to the book. She was still to busy studying the book with a hard gaze to notice the other students coming in. Her jaw was tense as she glanced at the notes on the side. She threw down her pencil and frustration rolled off her in waves. She tried not to cuss all the time but she couldnt help that her previous notes held no clue for the damn evidence.

"Putain de merde où sont les preuves! Il ne devrait pas être aussi difficile de trouver quelque chose dans le sens du droit pénal! Pourquoi en enfer je ne peux pas le trouver. Même mes notes ne l’ont pas dedans! Ça ne devrait pas être si dur ! Ive a étudié ce livre damn pendant plus d’un an et ne peut toujours pas le trouver!"

Holy shit where is the evidence! It should not be this fucking hard to find something along the lines of Criminal Law! Why in fucking hell can I not find it. Not even my notes have it in them! This shouldnt be this hard! Ive studied this damn book for over a year and still cant find it! She slammed her fist on the desk and ran a hand through her already messy bun. God she hoped no one understood what she just said then she remembered the boy - Grayson - to be exact understood french.

Shit. She glanced up at him with a look of horror on her face before it smoothed down into one of masked calmness. Was she calm? No. She was terrified that this person would tell on her for cussing out an entire thing. Which she wouldnt blame him if he did as a act of revenge for her bumping into him.

"Vous n’avez rien entendu? Je n’ai pas besoin de détention."

You did not hear anything got it? I dont need detention. She mumbled before looking back down at her book. Maybe right now wasnt time to find the evidence. She closed the book in a calm manner before sliding it into purse and the highlighter and pencil followed suit. She just exposed she was studying law to someone pretty much. How embarrassing. The one thing she hoped to keep secret and would have been was now not all that secret.

She scratched her black combat boot against her leg as she pulled out her phone. A much more quiet activity than her screaming at a book in French. She quickly opened her digital art app and set to work on her piece she was in the middle of. A simple sunset over a beach and mountains. She coiled a loose tendril of hair around her finger as she drew with her other hand.

1614291478317.png1614291502082.png
Dahlia and Vernon Viotto
Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi {Jack}, Open!
Mentions: Gao Gao {Grayson} Aeris Aeris {Naomi} Dimple Doll Dimple Doll {Haya Enatsu} qunqun qunqun {Lucas} s u n f l o w e r s u n f l o w e r {Hinako Uramoto}
Dahlia glanced at the masked male and nodded slowly before looking at Vernon with a raised eyebrow. He shrugged before looking back at the male. Were they really not mad about Dahlia running into them? Why would they not be mad?

"Again quite sorry sir. We will watch out in the future but now we have to get to class."

Dahlia dipped her head and Vernon wrapped a arm around her shoulder. They really did need to get to class before they were late. It would not a good look on them if they were children of a teacher here. They didnt want Mama Oak to look bad in front of everyone so for her sake they headed to class. Studying that map on the car ride really did help and they found their way through the halls and to the History class easily.

They didnt run into anyone on the way as well! Though some people did move aside thinking Dahlia was her mother. She did almost look like the female with strange marks and skin tone though she was a slightly darker color. She also didnt have the reddish hair her mother had even though she wished she did. Her mother was beautiful and looked every ounce like the tree she was named after.

In a good way of course. Vernon scanned the room with a warm gaze before settling on the rapidly cussing Amethyst. He nudged Dahlia and they looked at each other before bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Oh Thi Thi hello again. Having a fun time with the book I see."

Dahlia had an amused look on her face though she could tell Amethyst was frustrated. Both Dahlia and Vernon understood what Amethyst was speaking - well a good portion of it. Amethyst had tried to teach them French along time ago so their parents wouldnt know what they talked about so much. She slid into the chair on Amethysts left and Vernon to that of the right.

"Are you alright Iris?"

Vernons nickname for her. A flower the same color of her eyes. One of their favorite flowers to grow and create mainly because it reminded them of their friend. They each had nicknames for each other after so long of being friends. Amethyst glanced up from her phone which she was drawing on and nodded. Dahlia swiped her phone away and looked at it, letting out a low whistle.

Dahlia passed the phone to Vernon who let out a snort of surprise. Both him and Amethyst were extraordinary artists and left no talent for Dahlia though she made up for it by dance. Her and Amethysts favorite thing to do was her play the cello and whatever music she had written and Dahlia dance to it and Vernon painted the scene. A calmness to whatever their busy day had to offer them.

"Veve hand it back. I need to finish it!"

Amethyst protested and Vernon had a smug smile on his face before tossing it up in the air for her to grab. Her eyes went wide in terror as she jumped out of her seat almost falling over to catch her phone. She let out a sigh of relief as she sat back down. She turned a sharp daggered gaze to Vernon as she giggled.

"Dont do that again Vernon or ill tell Mama Oak no more of her food for you!"

Dahlia was joking of course as she would never do that. Or would she?

"Fine fine. Now lets leave Iris be so she can finish her piece."

Amethyst looked up with a thankful look and Vernon smiled back at her. Dahlia and him climbed out of the seats to move back two rows, closer to the back.

1614292727485.png
Oak Viotto
Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Alron}
Mentions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Alron}
She watched him transform into her. Not a detail out of place. As many times as she has seen Alron transform it still amazed her. She had a bright smile on her face as she stuffed another treat into her mouth. She slid a hand through her red hair streaked with silver. She wore the silver hair with pride. It showed alot back at her home and meant she was living still.

She was not going to die any soon not until she saw grand babies though she wasnt sure if she would get any out of her kids. She snorted at the thought before looking back at Alron - well more herself. It was like a mirror.

"Yes lets go confuse some freshies. Also lesson plans for later today. Do you want to combine classes for a extra long lesson?"

She raised a eyebrow as she started down the hall again. Long legs striding the hall with assurance and happiness. Mama Oak was always the happy and smiling teacher and she didnt mind. She looked back over her shoulder at Alron.

"We need to give you some food and you need to smile a bit more if we are pulling this off."

She grabbed out multiple bags of food from what seemed of nowhere and stuffed them into his arms. She gave a nod of approval before continuing down the halls again. Oh the looks from some of the freshman made her laugh and even the other grades had to do a double take.

Craton and Martine
anime_boys.jpg

Craton stretched and yawned rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he turned to see Martine's head, left leg and arm dangle off the side of the bed fast asleep, drool pooled up on the ground beneath his head. Craton glanced at his clock.
"Yo wake up."
Craton gave his brother a moment to react before he tossed pillow at his head. As the pillow hit, Martine's body jerked and he landed face first on the ground.
"You better have had a good reason to wake me up. I was in the middle of dreaming about raising our new teachers car on top of a 100 ft metal pool on our first day."
"Well if we don't get up now we won't even make it to our first day."

The boys slowly got out of bed and started to get ready, they didn't care much about being late so they took there sweet time getting dressed. The only thing that's making them want to even attend school is how much trouble they can get into
"You think any of our teachers will be hot, Itll make messing with them alot more fun."

"I hope so, and for your sake hopefully none of them can sow our mouth shut for a week like the last one."

As the boys walked up the school taking in the sight of it all, Cratons hands above his head and Martine's hands in his pockets they sighed in unison.
"Let's give em hell."
"...Literally."

Naomi Tachibana
images.jpeg

Interaction(s): Gao Gao (Grayson), Dimple Doll Dimple Doll (Ms. Enatsu), Cello. Cello. (Amethyst)
Mentions: Everyone lol (I tried anyway!)

Naomi stifled a scream as the teacher, Ms.Enatsu, appeared in front of her.
"Ah um, yeah. This school's beautiful." She paused, reminding herself to take a small breath. "I look forward to learning this year."
Her attention was caught by the squeak of the door. She couldn't help but sigh with relief as another student stepped in, taking Ms. Enatsu's attention off her entirely. A tall, very pale boy entered the class awkwardly. He asked the teacher what class this was before seating himself near a wall and pulling a book out. Naomi took another deep breath, deciding now was as good of a time as any to introduce herself. She hesitated for a moment before walking over to him.
"Hello, it's nice to meet you." Her voice had a soft, musical ring to it. The perks of having a Sirens powers, she always guessed.

A couple of seconds later another student came in. Naomi's first thoughts of her were how pretty she was. Suddenly she felt herself growing nervous again, as more students piled into the classroom Naomi made a mental note of who they were. And the more people came in the less she wanted to be there herself. She managed a small smile at the girl with purple eyes, but couldn't bring herself to walk over just yet. Instead, she turned back to the boy, who was still reading his book. "It really is nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends." She bowed out of habit and made her way back to her seat.

She sat silently for a bit longer, working up the nerve to say hello to someone else. If she didn't do it now then she would never, and the last thing she wanted was to start out the school year friendless...again. She turned in her seat to greet the blondish-white-haired girl, "Hello-" Her reply was interrupted as two more students walked in. They beat her to the greeting and began a conversation. Naomi smiled, she made a mental note to say hello later. Instead, she put her earbuds back in and pulled out a book.

Kaiya Katayama
stuff to draw.jpg

Interactions: Lucas, Dahlia and Vernon
Mentions: qunqun qunqun Cello. Cello.

Entering the doors, the girl took one of the complimentary maps. She wanted to explore the school, but did not want to be late for her first lesson; what sort of an example would she set for herself, if this were the case? Although it was not as beautiful inside, for how could it be, Kaiya thought that there was still a pleasing atmosphere generated. It was as if everyone she glanced at were busy in their own ways. People were either listening to music, trying to find their classrooms or even MAKING FRIENDS! It made the events of outside dissolve into positive thoughts. “Wow, her hair looks so cool! I wonder what his power is? Could they be my dorm buddy?

Wandering around, quickly, the girl saw things like the cafeteria, gymnasium and potentially some of her other classrooms. To her, the school seemed very established in itself; they had many accessible things, which could provide entertainment and education for everyone. Kaiya was excited to try out everything they had available, throughout the school year, as she was unsure if she would have the opportunity again.

Finally reaching her classroom, after the progression through the halls, Kaiya entered. Confident in her stance, the girl inspected everyone slowly, her eyes curious of what her peers will look like. The thing which made her stop, was when her eyes fell upon HIM. "Why did the chiselled man have to be here?" The girls mouth lay agape, before she swiftly shook her head. Strutting over to his desk, Kaiya placed herself on the edge of it and lifted his face to hers with one hand. Tilting her head, she leaned in and studied him up close. “Fun.” is the only word that was stated, before she removed herself and sat next to these two people. Their appearance interested her, as they contained markings all over their bodies. Removing the equipment from her pockets and laying it on the table in front of her, Kaiya kindly smiled at them “You chose seats near the back and look so cool...So hello!”

Last edited:
~Aria Swirlveil~

Aria's eyes well up in happy tears and she let's out a sigh of relief. If someone like Karen was in her History Class, then she could survive the day of torture that she was sure to await her. Looking at her map she tries to orient herself to the layout. Why she didn't take the tour a couple weeks back, she'll never know.

Closing her eyes she feels the wind on her back and tries to calm her nerves with it. The cool breeze against her burns felt lonely and she takes the hand not gripping the papers to move them across her burn stomach scar. It curls beneath her crop top, and she stops at the hem before opening her eyes and looking at Karen and Aurora once more. "I didn't just black out, right?" She asks, the earth curling around her combat boots as if trying to calm her down.

1614231690181.png
Intractions: Karen Kinzoku, Aurora
Mentions: @ Songbird500 Songbird500 Songbird500 Songbird500 @ BOKEH. BOKEH. BOKEH. BOKEH.

Alesia
Interaction: N/A​
Upon entering the school, Alesia pressed the on button on her phone, because they wanted to know what their first class is, and where it is at. 'Ok. My first class is history, and it is at <whatever the classroom's room number is.> I should be able to get there on time.' thought Alesia, as she turned off her phone. They made their way down the hallway towards where the history class might be at with the help of the map.
After Alesia checked on her phone to make sure that she didn't walk into the wrong class. They entered the classroom upon their arrival.
Once there, Alesia noticed that the teacher was wearing no shoes, and was sitting on top of the desk. '...I think I like this teacher's style here, since she is so carefree.' thought Alesia. She likes teachers, who are chilled on their job, since they aren't trying to be serious.
They then went to sit down at the desk in the middle row, and despite wanting to put her feet on the desk. Alesia didn't want to do that on her first day of school, since they don't know if this teacher would mind about that.

Last edited:
eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + Aeris Aeris (Naomi) + Rest in History sup

Grayson had lifted his gaze to stare directly at Amethyst, who was having a French meltdown at her book. With plenty of cussing to his distaste. A law book. A quiet "Tch." From his lips. Nerd. He didn't say a single thing, but he definitely had an expression and radiated an aura of 'do shut up'. Or maybe that was just his resting face. The male probably would've told her not to cuss if it didn't require speaking across a few desks to the girl. Grayson wasn't a very timid person, but he also didn't wish to speak and announce his presence in the room. It was easy to brush eyes over him since he was quiet, avoiding most unwanted attention.

His gaze eventually returned to his book for a while. Somewhat tuned in to the conversations around him, somewhat not.

Until he noticed the shoes out of the corner of his eye. Idle. Waiting for something. His focus and gaze eventually pulled from the book, looking up at this female who was before him. Why is she staring at me. In assumption his eyes narrowed a fraction and a hand went to his hair, checking if something was in it. He found nothing out of place.

"Huh?" Unfocused noise of confusion, a dumb little mumble, before realizing she had spoken. He had been too caught up in his paragraph to pay attention. The male's hand slowly lowered. "Oh." He was really dishing stupidity from his mouth today. He scowled and glared to the side, slightly embarrassed. Since entering this classroom he had said absolutely nothing careful or intelligent.

She had made her way over to him simply to say hello. Her voice was soft, not obnoxious or too high. Polite, maybe too polite. Pleasant, actually. There was nothing imposing about her. She was short, not intimidating in appearance. She said it was nice to meet him not just once, but twice. He silently questioned if that was truthful. Was it nice? Or was it just nauseating politeness. Supposed the boy should be thankful this female hadn't ran into him at least.

"Grayson." He introduced, very brief. "Pleasure." Yeessssss. A successful introduction. Nothing dumb. Grayson was proud. Probably too proud for just managing to say hi.

The female brushed away again leaving him alone with his book. Grayson's eyes followed her back to her seat. Weirdly polite girl hadn't even given him her name. Slowly, his attention and stare drifted back to his book, deciding that could be thought about another time. They'd be in classes for the rest of the year, would be very easy information to figure out. Especially that she hoped they would be friends. A fleeting twitch of his lip, amusement, as he turned a page in the novel. Uncertain why out of everybody in the class the girl would approach him out of all people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back