• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Okay! Due to my stupidity, I did not think to write an announcement on here - I need a headcount of who is who, and who is still game on doing this RP. I need to know which characters to cross off or to leave alone.

Hehe Poseidon is locked and loaded👍🏼

Child of Hephaestus is down to party. cx

I thought KingHalliwell KingHalliwell already had their sheet up though? o.o
They do! They had it here and then reposted it to the CS thread after Gospel tagged them. c:

Spiderverse also has a completed CS! It just needs posted to the thread as well. As for Athena, Apollo, Artemis, and possibly Ares... I think those roles might be open unless those that expressed interest in them have otherwise contacted gospel gospel .

They do! They had it here and then reposted it to the CS thread after Gospel tagged them. c:

Spiderverse also has a completed CS! It just needs posted to the thread as well. As for Athena, Apollo, Artemis, and possibly Ares... I think those roles might be open unless those that expressed interest in them have otherwise contacted gospel gospel .
So I haven’t heard anything from all of them except Artemis, who maybe wrote me 2-3 days ago? they said they were still interested but when I asked if they could make a CS, they haven’t written back. *shrug*

So I haven’t heard anything from all of them except Artemis, who maybe wrote me 2-3 days ago? they said they were still interested but when I asked if they could make a CS, they haven’t written back. *shrug*
Gotcha. Posting a deadline as Ayama mentioned might be good then. If you still don't get anything back, opening those positions again could be an option. It's all up to you. ^^

Gotcha. Posting a deadline as Ayama mentioned might be good then. If you still don't get anything back, opening those positions again could be an option. It's all up to you. ^^
That’s probably the best option we have for now. I can set the deadline and if not met, then I’ll open the slots for those who wanna join in. 😊 Either way, I think we’ve got a good handful of people to start the RP. I get off later this evening and so once I am, I’ll start typing up deadlines and the RP! c:

Omgggg thank you thank you!!! Apollo is all yours! If you could get a CS ready, I will send you the link to the CS board!! Thank you again! ❤️❤️❤️😂❤️
Yaaaay~ I think if you get those 3 remaining roles up in the title, we should be able to fill them :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back